HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS   Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:21 am

I remember there were some Fatal Frame fans in here. Here's a new game named Ghost Camera for the 3DS coming from the same people who brought us the ever frightening Fatal Frame series. I just hope this one does get international release unlike Fatal Frame 4. For me this would be another good reason to get a 3DS.

It sure does look similar and this "augmented reality" thing seems rather interesting. Taking pictures of ghosts in real life? I'm in!

Btw. I've been thinking of this thing. Would anyone like to see a new section in "Others" dedicated to other horror releases? It's just that all the horror game/movie related stuff gets kinda lost in the off topic section and I for one would like to read some of the stuff every once in a while. It could also help bring some new folks here while still keeping this a Resident Evil forum. Nite, I know you're reading this Very Happy How does it sound?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS   Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:23 pm

Well since i already got a 3ds im already halfway there.

i might actually get this.

idk about all that othet stuff though. i mean if you wanna make a thread then you should go for it. though typically threads have been made here in off topic for whatever games, like silent hill, or half-life, or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS   Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:46 am

Spike991 wrote:
idk about all that othet stuff though. i mean if you wanna make a thread then you should go for it. though typically threads have been made here in off topic for whatever games, like silent hill, or half-life, or whatever.
That's my point. All the other horror game related stuff always gets buried under all the other off topic posts dealing with whatever. It would be easier and more organized to have them in a different section. Besides, like I said, that could bring other horror fans to the forums while still keeping the focus on RE.

Anyway, it's just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS   Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:50 am

Oh my god !
This is THE reason to get a 3DS
I cant believe they are bringing a project zero type game to the 3DS that implements your camera in-game.
This better get a world release, they would be mad not to.
If this hits the UK then I can see much sleepless night for me once more.

I think that is a good idea Mass, it means we can talk about other survival horror subjects in one place, rather just randomly
talking about other horror games will in them middle of a RE thread.
Would just make archiving a bit more organized.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS   Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:21 am

As much as I love the Fatal Frame/Project Zero series and hope this gets outside of JP we have to remember that Fatal Frame 4 didn't either even though fans demanded it. There is a fanmade patch for it on the Wii, sure, but you still have to import the game.

Hopefully they have learned from their mistake and release this worldwide to appease the series' fans while they wait for the fifth installment.

Oh man, this would already be four games to get on the 3DS. That's a lot on a handheld for me.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS   Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:07 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
As much as I love the Fatal Frame/Project Zero series and hope this gets outside of JP we have to remember that Fatal Frame 4 didn't either even though fans demanded it. There is a fanmade patch for it on the Wii, sure, but you still have to import the game.

Hopefully they have learned from their mistake and release this worldwide to appease the series' fans while they wait for the fifth installment.

Oh man, this would already be four games to get on the 3DS. That's a lot on a handheld for me.

Yeah I was gutted by that because it would actually make the wii worth playable.
As long as modders keep patching games that dont get release outside Japan then thats ok with me Smile
I dont think there will be a way to patch 3DS games though, so we can all just pray that the japs share it with us.

I got a game called the calling which was terrifying and work well with the wii so I can tell how good fatal frame 4 will be without even playing it.
That is one game I need to get soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS   Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:24 pm

Are you going to import it? I'm only asking because you could be lucky and find an already imported one.

Fatal Frame 5 is also going to be a Wii release. Well, at least that seems to be the initial plan. Are you planning on getting that too if it gets released outside of JP?

Btw. It's really too bad Snake didn't finish his LP of the Calling. Oh, and that Grudge game on the Wii looked nice too.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS   Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:37 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Are you going to import it? I'm only asking because you could be lucky and find an already imported one.

Fatal Frame 5 is also going to be a Wii release. Well, at least that seems to be the initial plan. Are you planning on getting that too if it gets released outside of JP?

Btw. It's really too bad Snake didn't finish his LP of the Calling. Oh, and that Grudge game on the Wii looked nice too.

I will see if there is an already imported version, if not then I will import one because it's worth it Razz
Yeah if its outside of JP then I will be getting it, if not and a patch comes alone (highly likely) then I will just import it also.
I don't blame him, the game is truly terrifying.
I only got to the school level and once you ghosts started to jump out at you I got so much frights I turned it off and never picked it up again.
I will maybe start a lets play for it when I have time because the other levels will be giving me surprises which will then in turn be funny to watch as you will hear me doing my
snake impression's lol
I didn't buy the grudge one, was going to but went with the calling instead.
That game as well looks like it scary to play, infact it looks worse than the calling.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS   Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:40 pm

I remember him saying that he has completed the game but didn't feel like completing the LP. Who knows for what reason. Same thing as was with Fatal Frame 4. He has the game, was going to LP it, the suddenly decided not to.

I don't blame him for not making a whole new LP, those things take time, but it would've been nice if he at least finished the one he already started.

Oh, and I'd like to watch yours if you decide to make it some day.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS   Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:46 pm

The game is that disturbing, its probably something supernatural holding him back from finishing it lol.
Yeah you would all find it hilarious at me breaking down like a little girl, I do panic pauses a lot as well lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS   Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 8:12 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Then what you waiting for?

we could be doing some kick-ass mercs runs in Mercs 3d.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS   Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:40 am

I will probably get a 3ds after the year when I next get paid.
Is merc's as good as looks though ?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS   Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:23 am

Mcghie wrote:
If Spike is to be believed then yes Very Happy I'm still bummed by the amount of characters, though.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS   Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:31 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
If Spike is to be believed then yes Very Happy I'm still bummed by the amount of characters, though.
I think it plays really well.

and i wish there were more characters too. but i own with krauser and thats good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS   Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:26 am

Just got some more news on the game. It's final title is "Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir" and it's release date is Friday the 13th in April.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS   Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:35 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Just got some more news on the game. It's final title is "Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir" and it's release date is Friday the 13th in April.
Wow. 2 friday the 13ths in one year? maybe there is something about 2012...nah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS   Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS Empty

Back to top Go down

Creators of Fatal Frame: Another reason to get 3DS
Page 1 of 1