HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...)

Go down 
+2
Methsia
Mass Distraction
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) Empty
PostSubject: Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...)   Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:59 am

I has been a while since I made one of these and it shows, as we have a crap ton of stuff to go through! We have pretty much everything for fans of all the major horror franchises.

This being a Resident Evil forum, let's start up with some Resident Evil news. One massive and a couple of smaller ones.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resident Evil 6 gets a new trailer

Here's what I already said on this on the RE6 Discussion thread.

Mass Distraction wrote:
Who is the man talking in the beginning? Also, the mercenary could still be Steve. Maybe after Wesker resurrected him he could be referred to as his "father". If not... Wesker is a father?!

"BSAA confirmed it was the same one used in Eastern Europe 6 months ago" Could that be the European warzone in Damnation?

We also get to see Ada and the release date seems to have been pulled closer, now being 2.10.2012 instead of 20.11.2012

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spec-Ops DLC

Here's a new trailer of the DLC pack. Quite Jill centered too. For the previous trailer of the Spec-Ops DLC, check Sarge's thread here: [link]

Have some new screens from the upcoming DLC, too. Click the image to enlarge.

Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) Thumbs_merged1330843429 Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) Thumbs_merged1330831325 Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) Thumbs_merged1330824388 Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) Thumbs_merged1330820854 Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) Thumbs_merged1330812545
Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) Thumbs_merged1330794775 Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) Thumbs_merged1330793738 Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) Thumbs_merged1330776392 Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) Thumbs_merged1330765104 Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) Thumbs_merged1330410207

RE Mini News and Viral Sites

Yet again the Japanese are getting the best stuff. The Japanese version of Resident Evil Chronicles HD will come bundled with "Wesker's Extra Report" and "Darkside Report", special report DVDs that were included in the Japanese special editions of the original Wii releases. Chronicles HD will be available at retailers in Japan but download only for the rest of the world. If these are not included in the downloadable versions it's looking like I have to place another order for an eBay seller in Hong Kong.

[source]

Apparently there's going to be a 21" tall Nemesis statue added to the officially licensed statue line. To be honest, I didn't even know there was such a thing. It is a limited release and will cost you a whopping $300.

Here's a picture and a [link] to the site where you can order one.

Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) Nemesis1

Last but not least, a new viral site for RE6 has come up. This time it's a tumblr blog. This is the site where the picture of a paper with Sherry's name sprung up. Good thing I have an account so I can follow the story as it develops.

Hit the site and the two other viral sites in the links below:

http://firefish2012.tumblr.com/

[No Hope Left]

[Raptor News]

Fatal Frame 2 finally has a Remake

Also known as Project Zero, Fatal Frame fans have long awaited the promised remake of the second game. While Fatal Frame 4 was never released outside of Japan and avid fans had to make patches to make the game work elsewhere, this title is confirmed for at least an European release. It will be released in Japan this June.

On a side note, there's currently nothing new on the spinoff Ghost Camera.

Capcom, Namco Bandai and Sega join forces

Sudden news arose just before Easter that three video game giants join forces on a new horror title planned for the 3DS. Rumors about this being a Resident Evil spinoff and/or a crossover horror title are circulating on the Internet but nothing is certain. What do you think it is? Comment away.

The game has an official site but everything is still shrouded in mystery. Check the site below. The clock is ticking.

http://pxz.channel.or.jp/

Mr. Scratch Responds

I just recently bought the PC release special edition of Alan Wake and I'm totally loving the game. That said, I psyched for the possible release of Alan Wake's American Nightmare on PC. If you like the series, the next video will be of interest to you...

As a bonus, I found a site that has all the Night Springs episodes from the original game with three added "lost episodes". You can check the site [here]. They are totally worth the watch even if you're not familiar with Alan Wake, as they are a nice little homage to the old Twilight Zone series.

Open World Zombie Apocalypse

Indie game developer Sandswept Studios has taken on a huge project of making the open world zombie survival game we all have been waiting for. They've been working on the game for 6 months by now and with the help of Kickstarter, they are trying to gather up $60,000 to keep themselves paid for another 6 full months of hard work on the game. They have already gathered $58,348 and there's still 21 days to go with the donations.

Here's a video by Geoff Keene, the CEO / Design Director of Sandswept Studios.

Check the team's site here: http://www.sandswept.net/

Lone Survivor gets a Demo

Lone Survivor is yet another indie horror game but this one is a sidescroller. It has been inspired by games like Silent Hill and Amnesia and is here to bring us a oldschool survival horror experience for only $10 (or $50 for the special edition).

You can play the demo free at Kongregate: [link]

Don't forget to check the review at Rely on Horror: [link]

[Official Website]

As it has become a habit of mine, here's some shameless self promotion at the end! Meaning a couple of my Let's Plays, of course.

Corpse Party (Chapter 3 is up now) and Silent Ponyville (a fanmade SH game).

Thank you for reading. I'll leave you with a true story about next generation consoles.

Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...)   Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:22 am

Had a great time reading these.

I was shocked at how Mio's voice is so high. Yet again,
it is the Japanese video.

I am really interested at that The Dead Lingerr thing.

I will check the website out once I get on the laptop.

Nice one, goosemass.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...)   Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:29 am

I just want a god damn wii now D:
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...)   Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:35 am

No fair that the Japs get all the good stuff. Us Europeans are treated like shit. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...)   Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:15 am

I really wish we get at least some kind of special edition of RE6. Hell, this time I'd even buy the steelbook version if we had nothing else.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...)   Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:32 am

Nice thread, Mass. Thumbs up for this Very Happy
Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) Thumbs-up
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: Re: Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...)   Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:25 am

weskersbarber wrote:
No fair that the Japs get all the good stuff. Us Europeans are treated like shit. Sad
Thats so true! Sad
We always have to wait for things like videogames/DLC etc to come to the UK. But sometimes we dont even get it... -_-
Not fair!
Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) Feelba11
feelsbadman.jpg Sad
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...)   Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:33 am

I need to get Fatal Frame 3... But I'm so scared!! It's been
ages since I saw Snake's Playthrough of that!!
Back to top Go down
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: Re: Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...)   Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:48 am

Methsia wrote:
I need to get Fatal Frame 3... But I'm so scared!! It's been
ages since I saw Snake's Playthrough of that!!

Oh I love the Fatal Frame games! been ages since i played them.. gonna have a go at them again!
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...)   Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:49 am

I have started again on Project Zero I/Fatal Frame I.

My gosh, it's just too much D: ;_;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...)   Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...) Empty

Back to top Go down

Horror game news 10/04/12 (Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Alan Wake...)
Page 1 of 1