HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS)

Go down 
+5
Melissaur
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Mass Distraction
Industrial Ridden
The mastAH!
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) Empty
PostSubject: How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS)   How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:28 am

I took part in the idea for this video, but the way the guy made this was great. I just thought this would a more emotional ending.

Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS)   How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:13 am

I just thought it was sad when at the end scene
Spoiler:

Yes his campaign was very emotional. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS)   How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:56 am

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Spoiler:
I liked Finn...
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS)   How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:33 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Spoiler:
I liked Finn...

I think Finn's death was more emotional than most because of how young he is. Or atleast I think he's young.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS)   How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:26 am

He was about my age, I think. Seems to be like that, at least according to the internet.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS)   How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:09 am

That video makes it look like a very gay ending. Chris' story had probably the saddest ending ever and that vid simply makes fun of it . . .

@mass: Finn was an awesome dude too, I laughed my ass off at the face that Piers makes, when Finn asked him about Chris - "Is He Always That Awesome?". Chris' story most definitely stole the show in RE 6, other stories compared to his appear to be really flat. . .
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS)   How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:24 pm

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
That video makes it look like a very gay ending. Chris' story had probably the saddest ending ever and that vid simply makes fun of it . . .

@mass: Finn was an awesome dude too, I laughed my ass off at the face that Piers makes, when Finn asked him about Chris - "Is He Always That Awesome?". Chris' story most definitely stole the show in RE 6, other stories compared to his appear to be really flat. . .

Here's my opinion on the campaign stories:
Leon: Feels the most like an RE game.
Chris: Most plot heavy. Cinematic and movie like.
Jake: Probably the funnest, I would say.
Ada: Currently playing it. I think it's pretty boring so far. Doesn't feel like RE or not even fun.
Back to top Go down
Melissaur
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Melissaur

Playstation Network TheMelissaur
Steam : Melissaur

PostSubject: Re: How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS)   How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:45 pm

OMG I never cried so much in a RE game. This ending and the entire camp. was so depressing. I feel so bad for him. No wonder he became a drunk.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TheMelissaur
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS)   How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:21 pm

Chris; Campaign was my favorite. I agree, It was sad, I was spoiled about Piers, so I didn't cry at the end like some did/have. Chris was just flat out beast in RE6 and he rides on a Panda, come on! his campaign is full of win.

I liked Finn too.

My second favorite campaign goes to Sherry, I have been waiting for her return for a while! she is the best part about that campaign. I did not like Jake, I probably can't say that enough, I don't wish for him to return in future games.
I consider and refer to said campaign, as Sherry's and not Jake's and always will.

Third place goes to Leon's Campaign, one thing...... I HATE/HATED climbing up the elevator cable! I had to have been on that part for 35-45 minutes, Leon refused to go and kept slipping, just thinking about that part makes my blood boil.

and then forth place goes to Ada, duh lol
I think it's funny that they added Agent to Ada's campaign me and my brother played split screen on that campaign and Agent is just there like... "Hello, I"m here, don't mind me." he can't even open some doors or pick up the important stuff, only Ada is allowed. lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS)   How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:45 am

Am I really the only one who didn't have any problems with the cable climbing? Feels weird man.
Back to top Go down
Melissaur
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Melissaur

Playstation Network TheMelissaur
Steam : Melissaur

PostSubject: Re: How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS)   How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:26 pm

I hated it at first but then I got the hang of it and it was fine xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TheMelissaur
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS)   How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:01 pm

Melissaur wrote:
I hated it at first but then I got the hang of it and it was fine xD

Got the "Hang of it"? Don't know if that was clever word play or not but I still laughed.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS)   How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:35 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Spoiler:
I liked Finn...
so did i :/ damn you adas clone.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS)   How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 9:44 am

halestride wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Spoiler:
I liked Finn...
Carla isn't a clone. That's why her name is Carla.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS)   How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:12 am

I think I've played this campaign 9 times on pro, and 2 times on normal. I haven't even completed Ada's yet. Beat Leon's now twice, and Jake's once. To me this campaign IS RE6.

I am kind of bias since Redfield is my fave character, but being perfectly objective, Leon had an underwhelming villain and a boring story, Jake was alot of fun with flair, but seemed short. Chris was my fave, and is basically the face of what capcom was going for with this game. Drama and action, with a few nightmare creatures thrown in.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS)   How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:13 pm

Mercy wrote:
halestride wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Spoiler:
I liked Finn...
Carla isn't a clone. That's why her name is Carla.
clone,twin, dope ganger whatever its still her fault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS)   How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS) Empty

Back to top Go down

How to make Chris' Campaign Ending much sadder (OBVIOUS SPOILERS)
Page 1 of 1