Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Urban Legends

Go down 
+19
RaviorStygian
weskersbarber
ThomVD
Incompetent Barry
lyfesArcanum
Kino_00
VoyageTreader08
Sargent D
PAULSAMSON
chrisredfielmusculo
chocotricks
00biohazard
ChickenHeart
RebelliousQueen
Methsia
Deagle50
NiteKrawler
The Knife
Mass Distraction
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Urban Legends - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:16 pm

Yeah, right now. I am alone again, I enjoy myself even i was the only one here. That was a true to life story.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:39 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
It's an ordinary afternoon, I am alone at our house. My brother was at work, my dad went to groceries. I was sleeping and suddenly i woke up when i heard a strange baby's cry. It's not that louder but i was bothered, even though i still feel dizzy i force to got up out of the bed and peek at the windows, to see if a baby is outside playing, suddenly the crying turns to silence. It was already dark that was 7:00 pm. No one's outside, must have the neighbors are busy preparing dinner. Then id go back to bed again feeling relieved. Minutes later i heard a baby's cry again, this time i feel suspicious someone is out there and i know its waiting for me to go outside. I got up again and look at the window but i really didn't see anything. To my surprise the crying goes louder and now its infront of the door! I rush to kitchen and get a knife i get my phone and call the police to tell them whats my situation there. When i was talking to the cop the crying stopped then i heard a footsteps, it is running away i told the cops. That night i can't sleep, Wondering that it might come back. It was an Urban Legend that when you heard a baby's cry infront of your door, don't come out cause a rapist and serial killer is waiting for you outside. He uses a recorder and put it outside your door. Apparently, its victim is the ladies who are alone in their house. He must stalking me, cause most of the time i was alone in our home. Now, i still used to be alone. Well, i get used to it. Scared sometimes, but it never returns. That was 2 years ago.

And then John was a MOTHERFUCKING ZOMBIE!!!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:40 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Why is this not in the urban legends thread? Think people! *moved*
Wait, who derped? Me or Miss?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 5:44 am

I think its my fault again.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 1:01 pm

Miss.
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:07 pm

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0185937/board/thread/91027424

^^During my senior year in high school I read pretty much all of these in study hall, trust me...they are scary. Even though there was like ten or more people in the same room with me, I still got goosebumps.
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Need more scarier stories or links to them. I went through all that's been posted so far and I don't find any of them scary.. :/

Sometimes I babysit my sister's kids. They sleep in my guest room so I installed this little light with motion detector on my freezer door to show light to guest room door and toilet door, in case they have to use toilet in middle of a night. When they open guest room door light will go on for around 10 seconds.
My bedroom is in between guest room and toilet.

An image for part of my house with light to see what I mean:
Spoiler:

Sometimes when my bedroom door is open and Im reading a book in my bed or playing PS3 I notice light turning on and off. It's just small glimmer at my doorway. And ofc point is it happens when Im alone.
If I go check it in case battery is running low or it's just some malfunction it never lights up when Im standing still in hallway.
Since my bed is in left-down corner of bedroom (if you look at the image) I can't see light or detector area directly either.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:14 am

I had a sleep paralysis episode where the Rake was at the corner of
my room. Obviously I.. couldn't move or do anything. It came towards me slowly
and as it did it glitched between itself and a slenderman.

My .. No, some dark figure that had dark wings was outside my window
banging on it. I turned to look at him, he looked back at the Rakeman, as did I.
And it climbed on my bed.
I think I passed out, but I was crying in the episode and woke up
crying.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:04 am

Kino_00 wrote:
Need more scarier stories or links to them. I went through all that's been posted so far and I don't find any of them scary.. :/

Sometimes I babysit my sister's kids. They sleep in my guest room so I installed this little light with motion detector on my freezer door to show light to guest room door and toilet door, in case they have to use toilet in middle of a night. When they open guest room door light will go on for around 10 seconds.
My bedroom is in between guest room and toilet.

An image for part of my house with light to see what I mean:
Urban Legends - Page 3 3242342g

Sometimes when my bedroom door is open and Im reading a book in my bed or playing PS3 I notice light turning on and off. It's just small glimmer at my doorway. And ofc point is it happens when Im alone.
If I go check it in case battery is running low or it's just some malfunction it never lights up when Im standing still in hallway.
Since my bed is in left-down corner of bedroom (if you look at the image) I can't see light or detector area directly either.
So, the freezer light is turning on and off while you we're playing PS3 or reading a book. When you are alone? Sorry I can't understand that much.
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:53 am

So, the freezer light is turning on and off while you we're playing PS3 or reading a book. When you are alone? Sorry I can't understand that much.

Yeah, it has motion detector so it lights up like someone was (moving) in my hallway. Happens sometimes in the middle of a night when Im in my bed. Because of the angle my bedroom door is I can't see directly to hallway.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:00 pm

Kino_00 wrote:

Yeah, it has motion detector so it lights up like someone was (moving) in my hallway. Happens sometimes in the middle of a night when Im in my bed. Because of the angle my bedroom door is I can't see directly to hallway.
Kino you scared the hell out of me! So it means there's someone there
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:08 pm

Would assume so but whenever I go check it there's none there.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:16 pm

Kino_00 wrote:

Would assume so but whenever I go check it there's none there.
I got the same experience the lights are turning on and off too. Before I go to bed Ill make sure that there was lights on the living room. Whenever I go to my room to sleep I closed my door, and I locked it always. Then sometimes I woke up in the middle of the night cause I saw someone walking on the living room cause of reflection. I was alone that time, sometimes I heard the sound of knorknob like someone wants to go inside my room.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:42 pm

My great-great grandmother, ill for quite some time, finally passed away after lying in a coma for several days. My great-great grandfather was devastated beyond belief, as she was his one true love and they had been married over 50 years. They were married so long it seemed as if they knew each other's innermost thoughts.

After the doctor pronounced her dead, my great-great grandfather insisted that she was not. They had to literally pry him away from his wife's body so they could ready her for burial.

Now, back in those days they had backyard burial plots and did not drain the body of its fluids. They simply prepared a proper coffin and committed the body (in its coffin) to its permanent resting place. Throughout this process, my great-great grandfather protested so fiercely that he had to be sedated and put to bed. His wife was buried and that was that.

That night he woke to a horrific vision of his wife hysterically trying to scratch her way out of the coffin. He phoned the doctor immediately and begged to have his wife's body exhumed. The doctor refused, but my great-great grandfather had this nightmare every night for a week, each time frantically begging to have his wife removed from the grave.

Finally the doctor gave in and, together with local authorities, exhumed the body. The coffin was pried open and to everyone's horror and amazement, my great-great grandmother's nails were bent back and there were obvious scratches on the inside of the coffin
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:51 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
My great-great grandmother, ill for quite some time, finally passed away after lying in a coma for several days. My great-great grandfather was devastated beyond belief, as she was his one true love and they had been married over 50 years. They were married so long it seemed as if they knew each other's innermost thoughts.

After the doctor pronounced her dead, my great-great grandfather insisted that she was not. They had to literally pry him away from his wife's body so they could ready her for burial.

Now, back in those days they had backyard burial plots and did not drain the body of its fluids. They simply prepared a proper coffin and committed the body (in its coffin) to its permanent resting place. Throughout this process, my great-great grandfather protested so fiercely that he had to be sedated and put to bed. His wife was buried and that was that.

That night he woke to a horrific vision of his wife hysterically trying to scratch her way out of the coffin. He phoned the doctor immediately and begged to have his wife's body exhumed. The doctor refused, but my great-great grandfather had this nightmare every night for a week, each time frantically begging to have his wife removed from the grave.

Finally the doctor gave in and, together with local authorities, exhumed the body. The coffin was pried open and to everyone's horror and amazement, my great-great grandmother's nails were bent back and there were obvious scratches on the inside of the coffin

Dude this seriously creeped me out, no disrespect to your great grandparents.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:53 pm

00biohazard wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:

Dude this seriously creeped me out, no disrespect to your great grandparents.
Haha, didn't actually happen, that's just the way the author wrote it. Smile

Here's another of my favorites:

A little girl’s parents went out for a business dinner so they hired a babysitter to watch her.

“Can I have some ice cream?” the little girl, Holly asked after supper.
“Sure” the babysitter, Beatrice said. “Where’s the freezer?”
“In the basement, so are the nuts, cherries and candy and stuff.”

When she went down to get the ice cream, she looked out the window to see a little girl standing outside. This didn’t strike her as too suspicious and she simply brushed it off.

After she had given Holly her ice cream, Holly asked, “Can I have some hot fudge on this, please?”
“Course,” was the quick reply.

After Beatrice went back down into the basement to retrieve the hot fudge, she looked back out the window to see the same little girl, only wearing a red cape. She absentmindedly wondered if the girl was playing dress-up as she trudged back upstairs.

“Got it,” she deadpanned after setting the hot fudge in the microwave and putting the thick chocolate goop on the ice cream.
“Can I please have some nuts on this please…?”
“Really?”
“Puh-lease?”
“Fine…” she sighed already heading back down the stairs. As she got the nuts out of a small cabinet in the wall she looked back out the window to see the same little girl in the red cape, holding a knife.

As she ran upstairs she decided she was calling the police.
“Ooh Thank you!” Holly squealed happily from her perch on her pink Disney Princess booster seat.
“Uh-I-I yeah. Hey, Holly, I need you to-“
“Oh no! Can I have a cherry on top, please?”

Not wanting to alarm Holly, she decided that she would go get the cherries, then call the police after locking herself and Holly in the bathroom. There’s no way the little girl could get inside if the windows and doors were all locked.

After slowly descending down the stairs, she opened the freezer with shaky arms.
Daring to peek out of the window, she closed her eyes before staring out it.
The same little girl, in the same red cape, holding the same knife was there. Only the knife now had blood on it.

Running up the stairs, scared of what might await, she checked on Holly.
Holly was dead, a small pool of blood forming on the floor under her.
She ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind her before dialing 911.

When the police arrived, the tearful mother and father were with them. The mother approached Beatrice, sobbing uncontrollably. “What happened?”

“Oh God- I’m sorry oh God! I-I saw this little girl with this red cape and a knife outside your basement window!”

The mother said, “We-we don’t have any basement windows, only mirrors…”
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Fk sake man. I just woke up.

Now my eyes are watering.

I actually hate you guys.
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Favorite/Best CreepyPasta Stories   Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:28 pm

:S ooo.

Uhm, you should have posted these in "Urban Legends" thread instead..

http://www.residentevilforums.net/t2958p60-urban-legends
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:31 pm

Methsia wrote:
:S ooo.

Uhm, you should have posted these in "Urban Legends" thread instead..

http://www.residentevilforums.net/t2958p60-urban-legends

oh shit i didnt know there was one whoops Razz

i never scroll down that far down the page.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:17 pm

Majora's Mask.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: scary stories thread   Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:03 pm

since this a resident evil forum,i thinked it would be a good ideia

tell your paranormal/Scary storys in this thread

-be 8-9 years old
-going to the bathroom
-taking a piss
-object starts moving(trash can) around all by it self,like it just starts moving around
-tell mom,she doesnt believe me
-the other day i find the trash can
across the bathroom,and nobody touched it
-NOPE

i swear i am not joking
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:21 pm

I was young I seen a ghost I farted.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:39 pm

A man was in a ghost town that was deserted for many years.

Well, he was driving through there to get to a town that was several several miles past it. The only way to get there was to go through the ghost town.

While driving though, his car broke down.

He got out of his car to see what the problem was.

While inspecting his car's engine, he heard the sound of a door slamming itself.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:48 pm

And...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Urban Legends
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next