Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Urban Legends

Go down 
+19
RaviorStygian
weskersbarber
ThomVD
Incompetent Barry
lyfesArcanum
Kino_00
VoyageTreader08
Sargent D
PAULSAMSON
chrisredfielmusculo
chocotricks
00biohazard
ChickenHeart
RebelliousQueen
Methsia
Deagle50
NiteKrawler
The Knife
Mass Distraction
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

Urban Legends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:52 am

Black Eyed Kids.

Their eyes are black full on, no white corneas. Supposedly, they knock at your door
to ask for access to the bathroom/telephone. Their skin is olive and they are mostly
kids to teenagers. No one really knows what would happen if you let them in.

“I was skateboarding at around 10:30 last night and i had stopped to take a rest when i was approached by two kids one with blonde hair and a baseball cap pointed and a skateboard painted all black on the bottom and the other slightly less intimitdating as he look to be around 8 he had blonde hair also and was wearing a spiderman shirt the older one spoke to me as i had my head hanging low.”

“Hey, kid can you help us were lost we need to use a phone can you take us to your house?” I looked up at them and immediatly felt Dread and dispair i stood up quickly sensing something was wrong ” Uh, you can use my cellphone if you want” the older kid seemed annoyed then and look me in the eyes it was then that i noticed they were black all black not in white i could see ” Hey cool contacts where did you get them” i asked.”

“There not Contacts” he said flatly ” Yea well sorry i couldn’t help you guys out but im going inside” i turned around and started to ride but somehow the older kid caught up with me and grabbed my sholder ” YOU will let us use your phone WE NEED TO GO INSIDE BUT WE CAN”T IF YOU DON”T TAKE US TO YOUR HOUSE” it was at this point i hit him in the face and ran up the stairs to my house and shook for hours later when i was on the computer i looked outside my window and the kids were staring at the window i told my mother and of course she didn’t belive me.”

Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:14 pm

Methsia wrote:
Black Eyed Kids.

Their eyes are black full on, no white corneas. Supposedly, they knock at your door
to ask for access to the bathroom/telephone. Their skin is olive and they are mostly
kids to teenagers. No one really knows what would happen if you let them in.

“I was skateboarding at around 10:30 last night and i had stopped to take a rest when i was approached by two kids one with blonde hair and a baseball cap pointed and a skateboard painted all black on the bottom and the other slightly less intimitdating as he look to be around 8 he had blonde hair also and was wearing a spiderman shirt the older one spoke to me as i had my head hanging low.”

“Hey, kid can you help us were lost we need to use a phone can you take us to your house?” I looked up at them and immediatly felt Dread and dispair i stood up quickly sensing something was wrong ” Uh, you can use my cellphone if you want” the older kid seemed annoyed then and look me in the eyes it was then that i noticed they were black all black not in white i could see ” Hey cool contacts where did you get them” i asked.”

“There not Contacts” he said flatly ” Yea well sorry i couldn’t help you guys out but im going inside” i turned around and started to ride but somehow the older kid caught up with me and grabbed my sholder ” YOU will let us use your phone WE NEED TO GO INSIDE BUT WE CAN”T IF YOU DON”T TAKE US TO YOUR HOUSE” it was at this point i hit him in the face and ran up the stairs to my house and shook for hours later when i was on the computer i looked outside my window and the kids were staring at the window i told my mother and of course she didn’t belive me.”

Wow thats creepy. Anyway, what about the myths of the little people?i mean, in ireland their leprachauns, here their called duendes, in english i think theyre goblins or whatever. There are sightings all over the world, some are tricksters, some are evil and some are good. I dunno, but I kinda feel interested in it because my grandmother has seen one, there are stories and even in the news theres been a case of a girl who was followed by one. Some fall in love with teenage girls. Its quite creepy.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:21 pm

That clown and pokemon stories are awesome, Okay this happened to me today actually. Oddly enough I got home from work and it was getting dark anyway the living room was dark but the tv was on anyway. When i walked in I seen what i thought was my dad sitting on the couch in his usual position, he turned looked at me then looked back at the tv. I then went back out to put my shoes away when I came back he was gone. I was like wtf went up stairs and he was in the shower, When he was done I asked him if he was downstairs he said no. So i was all like the fuck I wouldnt think to much of it other than the fact he looked at me then looked away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:35 pm

Apparently NiteKrawler removed the story.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:56 pm

chocotricks wrote:
That clown and pokemon stories are awesome, Okay this happened to me today actually. Oddly enough I got home from work and it was getting dark anyway the living room was dark but the tv was on anyway. When i walked in I seen what i thought was my dad sitting on the couch in his usual position, he turned looked at me then looked back at the tv. I then went back out to put my shoes away when I came back he was gone. I was like wtf went up stairs and he was in the shower, When he was done I asked him if he was downstairs he said no. So i was all like the fuck I wouldnt think to much of it other than the fact he looked at me then looked away

That was creepy.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Aren't You Glad You Didn't Turn On The Lights?   Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:52 pm

Two dormmates in
college were in the
same science class.
The teacher had just
reminded them about
the midterm the next
day when one
dormmate - let's call
her Juli - got asked to
this big bash by the
hottest guy in school.
The other dormmate,
Meg, had pretty much
no interest in going
and, being a diligent
student, she took
notes on what the
midterm was about.
After the entire period
of flirting with her
date, Juli was totally
unprepared for her
test, while Meg was
completely prepared
for a major study
date with her books.
At the end of the day,
Juli spent hours
getting ready for the
party while Meg
started studying. Juli
tried to get Meg to go,
but she was insistent
that she would study
and pass the test. The
girls were rather close
and Juli didn't like
leaving Meg alone to
be bored while she
was out having a
blast. Juli finally gave
up, using the excuse
that she would cram in
homeroom the next
day.
Juli went to the party
and had the time of
her life with her date.
She headed back to
the dorm around 2
a.m. and decided not
to wake Meg. She went
to bed nervous about
the midterm and
decided she would
wake up early to ask
Meg for help.
She woke up and went
to wake Meg. Meg was
lying on her stomach,
apparently sound
asleep. Juli rolled Meg
over to reveal Meg's
terrified face. Juli,
concerned, turned on
the desk lamp. Meg's
study stuff was still
open and had blood all
over it. Meg had been
slaughtered. Juli, in
horror, fell to the
floor and looked up to
see, written on the
wall in Meg's blood:
"Aren't you glad you
didn't turn on the
lights!"

Last edited by Miss Claire Redfield on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:58 pm

too long didnt read
lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:05 pm

I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I've read that on http://urbanlegendsonline.com/

One of the best Urban Legends ever. Hey Mass, could you post some for me?
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:11 pm

Methsia wrote:
I don't get it.

Yeah, I was expecting some sort of a lesson too. But it is just a story, pretty good actually.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:18 pm

The Lesson is you should be observer and always turn on the lights whenever you hear or see something suspicious. She doesn't know her friend died, when she was during at the party then when she came back, she didnt check her friend, so when she wakes up thats when the time she finds out that her friend was not sleeping, it is already dead.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
The Lesson is you should be observer and always turn on the lights whenever you hear or see something suspicious. She doesn't know her friend died, when she was during at the party then when she came back, she didnt check her friend, so when she wakes up thats when the time she finds out that her friend was not sleeping, it is already dead.

Well, but there wasn't any sign at all that she might have been attacked, it was far more likely that she was sleeping, especially if she had a test the next day
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:20 pm

I get it now, Mass explained.

This is nothing compared to that Sonee SHIT.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:21 pm

The main lesson: fuck studying and go and party!!
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:23 pm

There is a sign. The other story that i read, the girl actually moans. But she thought it was with her Boyfriends thats why she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:34 pm

My brain can't handle this much text. @_____@
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:41 pm

I really find it hard to read your posts when they are in a line like this.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:43 pm

Sargent D wrote:
My brain can't handle this much text. @_____@

Sorry, Did i hurt your brain? :(
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:44 pm

[Sorry, Did i hurt your brain? Sad
Yes. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:12 pm

I've had a similar experience to the one choco posted.

It was years ago, back when I used to play Counter Strike and Condition Zero was a new thing. I was sitting on my computer, chatting with my friends and playing the game. Suddenly I hear footsteps coming towards my room and stopping at the door. The door was open but my view to the door from the computer was obstructed. All I could see was the light coming from the hallway and a clear human shadow in it. Thinking it was my mom I asked what she wanted. I inquired this a couple of times but got no answer so I just brushed it off when I saw the shadow retreating and footsteps going away from my door. Soon after it had started to bug me and I went to look for her to know what was the deal with that. I found her sleeping on the living room couch and woke her up. Startled, she asked me what time it is and proceeded to curse for being asleep for hours. I still had to ask her if she had been to my room and of course she hadn't. She had been asleep all along.

I would say it could've been my mind playing tricks on me but I saw it clear as day and even spoke to it several times. That was enough proof to myself that I had not been seeing things.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:39 pm

Why is this not in the urban legends thread? Think people! *moved*
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: My True To Life Experience   Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:23 pm

It's an ordinary afternoon, I am alone at our house. My brother was at work, my dad went to groceries. I was sleeping and suddenly i woke up when i heard a strange baby's cry. It's not that louder but i was bothered, even though i still feel dizzy i force to got up out of the bed and peek at the windows, to see if a baby is outside playing, suddenly the crying turns to silence. It was already dark that was 7:00 pm. No one's outside, must have the neighbors are busy preparing dinner. Then id go back to bed again feeling relieved. Minutes later i heard a baby's cry again, this time i feel suspicious someone is out there and i know its waiting for me to go outside. I got up again and look at the window but i really didn't see anything. To my surprise the crying goes louder and now its infront of the door! I rush to kitchen and get a knife i get my phone and call the police to tell them whats my situation there. When i was talking to the cop the crying stopped then i heard a footsteps, it is running away i told the cops. That night i can't sleep, Wondering that it might come back. It was an Urban Legend that when you heard a baby's cry infront of your door, don't come out cause a rapist and serial killer is waiting for you outside. He uses a recorder and put it outside your door. Apparently, its victim is the ladies who are alone in their house. He must stalking me, cause most of the time i was alone in our home. Now, i still used to be alone. Well, i get used to it. Scared sometimes, but it never returns. That was 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:12 pm

It's an ordinary afternoon, I am alone at our house. My brother was at work, my dad went to groceries. I was sleeping and suddenly i woke up when i heard a strange baby's cry. It's not that louder but i was bothered, even though i still feel dizzy i force to got up out of the bed and peek at the windows, to see if a baby is outside playing, suddenly the crying turns to silence. It was already dark that was 7:00 pm. No one's outside, must have the neighbors are busy preparing dinner. Then id go back to bed again feeling relieved. Minutes later i heard a baby's cry again, this time i feel suspicious someone is out there and i know its waiting for me to go outside. I got up again and look at the window but i really didn't see anything. To my surprise the crying goes louder and now its infront of the door! I rush to kitchen and get a knife i get my phone and call the police to tell them whats my situation there. When i was talking to the cop the crying stopped then i heard a footsteps, it is running away i told the cops. That night i can't sleep, Wondering that it might come back. It was an Urban Legend that when you heard a baby's cry infront of your door, don't come out cause a rapist and serial killer is waiting for you outside. He uses a recorder and put it outside your door. Apparently, its victim is the ladies who are alone in their house. He must stalking me, cause most of the time i was alone in our home. Now, i still used to be alone. Well, i get used to it. Scared sometimes, but it never returns. That was 2 years ago.

OMG was that a true story?I wouldve been scared shitless. Were you 17 when that happened. poor you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urban Legends   Urban Legends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Urban Legends
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next