Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
League of Legends EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
League of Legends EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
League of Legends EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
League of Legends EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
League of Legends EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
League of Legends EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
League of Legends EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
League of Legends EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
League of Legends EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

League of Legends

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:42 pm

Hey, so I just downloaded this game called League of Legends. It is free and you can play online and I figured I would like to play with some of you guys. It doesn't take a great computer to run it and you can always lower the graphics if you need to. Anyway, it is pretty fun. Basically, you always start each match at level one and you try to fight your way to the enemy's base to destroy their power supply. The enemies are player controlled with maybe some bots thrown in if need be. I'm getting ahead of myself though. You control a powerful summon of your choosing but there are also a lot of little "minions" who aid each side. They spawn in groups at regular intervals and always run to the nearest enemy hotspot so they are quite useful. Each character you can choose from has 4 unique abilities and they also are just different. There are the usual spell casters, melee fighters, archers, etc. and different variations as well. Health and mana is different between them as well. Throughout the match, you will probably die unless you are awesome (I am not), and you are sent back to your summon platform at the beginning. There is a shop there so you can buy all sortsof armor, attack, consumable upgrades with the money you earn in battle. You can also recall from the field, though it takes a few seconds and you can be interrupted by enemies so you can't abuse it to escape. But at the platform you also regain health and mana very quickly so it is useful to recall when you are low then rush back out to continue helping. I'm rambling now so if you think it sounds fun, at least look it up. You can add me as NiteKrawler420.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:22 pm

Seriously guys...it's awesome. Oh no a double poster! My thread, my rules.

Suck it.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:32 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Seriously guys...it's awesome. Oh no a double poster! My thread, my rules.

Suck it.
Does this mean we are allowed to do the same in our threads or are you just abusing your power Mr. Admin man?

As for this game... I would be willing to try it if my pos, turn of the century desktop will allow it...

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:39 pm

Power is meant to be abused. But everyone else does it anyway. Plus mine is for a bump and for a good reason. As you can see, it helped me get a response. Wink But you should definitely try it.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:08 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Power is meant to be abused. But everyone else does it anyway. Plus mine is for a bump and for a good reason. As you can see, it helped me get a response. Wink But you should definitely try it.

Well you know what they say bob. Power corrupts. lol

But sure I will try it why not.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:34 am

I have never double posted, well not to my knowledge anyway. And because my train of thought runs rampant most of the time I am very familiar with the "Edit" button.

When I get home from work tonight, I will see about downloading it.... Then we will see if my computer will allow me to play.
Fair warning, I live on the outskirts of the middle of nowhere and we just now were able to get DSL so I don't know how good my connection would be.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:15 am

BOBLATHON wrote:
I have never double posted, well not to my knowledge anyway. And because my train of thought runs rampant most of the time I am very familiar with the "Edit" button.

When I get home from work tonight, I will see about downloading it.... Then we will see if my computer will allow me to play.
Fair warning, I live on the outskirts of the middle of nowhere and we just now were able to get DSL so I don't know how good my connection would be.

Same here. But it would not let me even install it.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:15 pm

You couldn't even install it? Wow.
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:51 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

No I have a really goog Computer but It said it could not crate the Install directory.

I know it is not my PC I even even play L4D smooth.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:10 pm

Revan XI9 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

No I have a really goog Computer but It said it could not crate the Install directory.

I know it is not my PC I even even play L4D smooth.

Weird. May have been corrupted during download. You downloaded from the site right?
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:16 pm

Won't work for me either... Maybe this game is regionally racist? Apparently they don't wanting us playing it here down Souf.

It gets to a point after the install part and goes to a screen that says it's downloading but it is doing nothing. It says it's gonna take like 281 hours to download.

Oh Revan... you and your "goog" computer. I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:40 pm

I guess I could send each of you a copy of the install file. If ask nicely. Or very rudely. That works too.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:46 pm

I have the file... it went through the install phase it just won't finish downloading and I think its because of my crap connection. But if you think it would help... SEND ME THE GODDAMN FILE, NITEKRAWLER!!!! Please.

I'm going for a best of both worlds approach.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:54 pm

Too bad I won't be able to send it until this coming Monday night. If you still want it by then, I'll send it. But I can't see a bad connection interfering with it. It would have to be pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:57 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Too bad I won't be able to send it until this coming Monday night. If you still want it by then, I'll send it. But I can't see a bad connection interfering with it. It would have to be pretty bad.

Or maybe I will just leave it downloading and it really will be done in 281 hours.... Gives me something to look forward to in 12 days.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:07 pm

Your luck, your computer wouldn't play it lol.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:10 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Your luck, your computer wouldn't play it lol.

No, my luck it would make my computer explode, killing me in the process and burning all my shit.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 6:13 pm

Im not into this kind of genre but it does seem like it is a hit right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends Empty

Back to top Go down

League of Legends
Page 1 of 1