Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Capcom are trolls! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Capcom are trolls! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Capcom are trolls! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Capcom are trolls! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Capcom are trolls! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Capcom are trolls! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Capcom are trolls! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Capcom are trolls! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Capcom are trolls! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Capcom are trolls!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Playstation Network h1432nic

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:35 pm

when I got RE5 and played the absolute crap outta it, it took me months to find out that it had a heap of DLC that i wasnt even aware of (i stumbled upon it by acccident). I bought all of the current DLC and was very pissed off to go to the store the next day to see the Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition which had all of the DLC pre installed and was cheaper than the normal edition when i bought it. Its not just happening with the Resi games, its happening to all of Capcoms games. Who else here thinks that Capcom is full of trolls?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:38 pm

Capcom are trolls! Blank-Facepalm

Dude, that DLC has been out for at least a year now.
Back to top Go down
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:13 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Capcom are trolls! Blank-Facepalm

Dude, that DLC has been out for at least a year now.

so the point that your making is that if it has been out for a while then everybody should have it. BTW i got the DLC only about a month before it came out, perhaps you should make sure that you have all of the details before you jump to conclusions
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:57 am

HUNK'syouruncle wrote:

so the point that your making is that if it has been out for a while then everybody should have it. BTW i got the DLC only about a month before it came out, perhaps you should make sure that you have all of the details before you jump to conclusions

No offense...but maybe you should make sure you have all the details before making a purchase...
Back to top Go down
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:05 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
HUNK'syouruncle wrote:

No offense...but maybe you should make sure you have all the details before making a purchase...

you dont get the point, i got RE5 when it first came out and later on i didnt realise that it had heaps of DLC. And another thing, if i hear a game is good, and i want to go out and buy this game, i will not search every corner of the internet to find every single detail about it... I would just go and buy it!
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:04 pm

HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
Maybe you should have sought out some certain details about RE5 as well. It's common knowledge that the DLC has been out for a while now and you not knowing about it is because you didn't seek out those details. How is it that you can call Capcom trolls for releasing it a year ago without you knowing it? Are they supposed to email you or call you and tell you about it?

Now I politely request you take the snotty ass attitude and stow it.
Back to top Go down
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:30 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
Maybe you should have sought out some certain details about RE5 as well. It's common knowledge that the DLC has been out for a while now and you not knowing about it is because you didn't seek out those details. How is it that you can call Capcom trolls for releasing it a year ago without you knowing it? Are they supposed to email you or call you and tell you about it?

Now I politely request you take the snotty ass attitude and stow it.

Who do you think you are, my mother? That wasnt being polite if you swore in a disrespectful manner. If I told you to please shut the **** up, would you think that it was polite? I was actually expecting capcom to email me as a matter of fact, as I have subscribed to their site that if they release any new game or DLC then i would recieve an email telling me about it. So yeah, thats what I was expecting
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:40 am

GL can't be your mother, he's a guy.

I always search for a lot of details before I buy a game.
Back to top Go down
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:44 am

ThomVD wrote:
GL can't be your mother, he's a guy.

I always search for a lot of details before I buy a game.

Sure we all want to find some details before purchasing a game but we dont search for every last detail. I f anyone actually fully read my first post on this topic then they will realise that i bought RE5 when it first came out, thats when it didnt have any DLC, and because i very rarely check the PSN store i didn't find out about the DLC until after 3 months after its release.

Im sorry if im being an asshole to everyone here, i wrote this when i was in a bad mood and when i wrote the replies. Im sorry for my bad attitude and i realise that this is no excuse. This is a formal apology, please forgive me.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:57 am

Don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:10 am

I'm not trying to offend you here, se please excuse me, but you must be the first person I ever hear complaining about this Very Happy

I was excited about the DLC before it even got launched but I kinda wish they had come up with the Gold Edition a bit earlier. You know, as some kind of a special edition.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:56 pm

HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
That wasnt being polite if you swore in a disrespectful manner. If I told you to please shut the **** up, would you think that it was polite?
If you told me that, I'd tell you to go suck a donkey's dick and call you a whiny little bitch. But the fact of the matter is that you responded like a snotty little punk to me simply telling you that that DLC has been out for some time. Ergo, I asked you to stow the snotty ass attitude.

You disrespected me first. I just responded in kind. Be snotty to me and I'll tell you to shove it up your ass. Be respectful to me and I'll be respectful to you. Simple as that. And apology accepted.

Quote :
I was actually expecting capcom to email me as a matter of fact, as I have subscribed to their site that if they release any new game or DLC then i would recieve an email telling me about it. So yeah, thats what I was expecting
Then go complain about it to them.
Back to top Go down
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:07 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
That wasnt being polite if you swore in a disrespectful manner. If I told you to please shut the **** up, would you think that it was polite?
If you told me that, I'd tell you to go suck a donkey's dick and call you a whiny little bitch. But the fact of the matter is that you responded like a snotty little punk to me simply telling you that that DLC has been out for some time. Ergo, I asked you to stow the snotty ass attitude.

You disrespected me first. I just responded in kind. Be snotty to me and I'll tell you to shove it up your ass. Be respectful to me and I'll be respectful to you. Simple as that. And apology accepted.

Quote :
I was actually expecting capcom to email me as a matter of fact, as I have subscribed to their site that if they release any new game or DLC then i would recieve an email telling me about it. So yeah, thats what I was expecting
Then go complain about it to them.

I already did, i was just seeing if they did the same to nanyone else. How about we just stop being assholes to eachother and just get along? do you think you could do that Ghost Leader?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:17 pm

HUNK'syouruncle wrote:
I already did, i was just seeing if they did the same to nanyone else. How about we just stop being assholes to eachother and just get along? do you think you could do that Ghost Leader?
Your snotty response to me is what triggered the whole thing, so that's up to you.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:38 am

What a lovely thread this.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:12 pm

Hey, ball's in his court.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:20 pm

So let me get this straight. You bought RE5 just a few months after the DLC and RE5: Gold Edition was released? Or was it something different than that? I'm kind of confused.
Back to top Go down
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:29 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
So let me get this straight. You bought RE5 just a few months after the DLC and RE5: Gold Edition was released? Or was it something different than that? I'm kind of confused.

Im going to say this one more time. I got RE5 when it first came out and didnt find out about the DLC until 3 months after it was available on the PSN store. I think its been well established now.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:43 pm

Oh ok. So did you buy the Gold Edition and then you saw the DLC on the store?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:12 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Oh ok. So did you buy the Gold Edition and then you saw the DLC on the store?
He bought the regular version.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:32 pm

He said he got it when it first came out though.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:50 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I assumed he meant the regular version. Then he found out about the DLC three months later. Wasn't the Gold Edition released way after the DLC?
Back to top Go down
HUNK'syouruncle
Zombie
Zombie
HUNK'syouruncle

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:24 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Which was on the 13th of March 2009 (australian release date)

Gee everyone on this thread doesnt seem to like paying attention!!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:40 pm

This thread shall live on... FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:49 pm

I love this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Capcom are trolls! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Capcom are trolls!   Capcom are trolls! Empty

Back to top Go down

Capcom are trolls!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next