HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Wierd things that never made sense to you - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Wierd things that never made sense to you - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Wierd things that never made sense to you - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Wierd things that never made sense to you - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Wierd things that never made sense to you - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Wierd things that never made sense to you - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Wierd things that never made sense to you - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Wierd things that never made sense to you - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Wierd things that never made sense to you - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Wierd things that never made sense to you

Go down 
+3
Mass Distraction
PAULSAMSON
xExcel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

Wierd things that never made sense to you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:47 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I think the PS3 version also added diffuculties like the master ninja (or something like that) which is the highest.

Even harder then very hard affraid ?! I don't even want to think about that. I tried hard mode once and I was stuck at the second boss (the guy on the horse) and never continued it. I saw a vid of very hard which was just insane. The very very hard that you mentioned must be 1 hit KO or something like that Shocked .

Edit: Watch this Shocked Shocked I wanna be as good as this guy!

Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:41 pm

Chris on Steroids :/ I'm not sure if someone explained why and I can't remember
but, it's bloody ridiculous. But funny.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:36 am

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
I think the PS3 version also added diffuculties like the master ninja (or something like that) which is the highest.

Even harder then very hard affraid ?! I don't even want to think about that. I tried hard mode once and I was stuck at the second boss (the guy on the horse) and never continued it. I saw a vid of very hard which was just insane. The very very hard that you mentioned must be 1 hit KO or something like that Shocked .

Edit: Watch this Shocked Shocked I wanna be as good as this guy!

And the crazy bastard is playing on Master Ninja difficulty :O Oh, it is harder than hard. I'm having my butt kicked in the first game just on hard mode so I can't imagine how horrendous the final boss is on the highest difficulty setting. Master Ninja pretty much rapes the crap out of you.

This sums the game up pretty well:
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:50 am

I think I'll continue my hard playthrough soon. Any tips for the second boss in NG1 (horse guy)?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:08 am

ThomVD wrote:
I think I'll continue my hard playthrough soon. Any tips for the second boss in NG1 (horse guy)?
I won that boss on hard but don't remember... Ranged attacks don't work agains him so (thinking of my own strategies) I propably used dash attacks and magic on the boss and arrows on the smaller enemies. I pretty much gave up on the hard playthrough as I know it's pretty much impossible to win the final boss on that difficulty Very Happy I bet even the tower before it would be the death of me.

I just might try hard on NG2, though, as the final boss in that one isn't so hard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:10 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
I won that boss on hard but don't remember... Ranged attacks don't work agains him so (thinking of my own strategies) I propably used dash attacks and magic on the boss and arrows on the smaller enemies. I pretty much gave up on the hard playthrough as I know it's pretty much impossible to win the final boss on that difficulty Very Happy I bet even the tower before it would be the death of me.

I just might try hard on NG2, though, as the final boss in that one isn't so hard.

Yeah, I think NG2 is possible on hard. Might try that anytime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wierd things that never made sense to you
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2