HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Wierd things that never made sense to you

Go down 
+3
Mass Distraction
PAULSAMSON
xExcel
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

Wierd things that never made sense to you Empty
PostSubject: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:31 pm

If this thread has been made MY BAD. ;<

post wierd things from RE games that never made sense to you.

Mine was the fact that in RE4, when Leon gets chainsawed, you see everything from his decapitated head to his headless body, and all the blood that follows.

But in RE5, they felt the need to censor Chris getting his head cut off. That never made sense to me, especially considering they showed Chris/Sheva getting repeatedly impaled through the gut(by a Reaper)
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:39 pm

censorship is always a battle between the censors and the makers, probablly what happenned was that someone complained about the chainsaw in RE4 so capcom maybe was forced to censor that, but left the other stuff in the game, otherwise it really would have been pretty boring to see a complete censored RE

I always found weird how could all the creatures in the training facility in RE0 keept living after 10 years, I know they are BOWs but even those need to eat to survive....
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:45 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
censorship is always a battle between the censors and the makers, probablly what happenned was that someone complained about the chainsaw in RE4 so capcom maybe was forced to censor that, but left the other stuff in the game, otherwise it really would have been pretty boring to see a complete censored RE

I always found weird how could all the creatures in the training facility in RE0 keept living after 10 years, I know they are BOWs but even those need to eat to survive....
I always assumed they ate eachother, or the people producing them made them self sustainable?...
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:47 pm

xExcel wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

I always assumed they ate eachother, or the people producing them made them self sustainable?...

well, in the cutscenes you see marcus opening cages with eliminators (i think that's how the monkeys are called) so they couldn't have been eating each other, but yes maybe they were self sustainable who knows...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:30 am

Cencorship really is a bitch Sad I hate it how in Ninja Gaiden Σ 2 the limbs getting dismembered just disappear in the process. It's a game for God's sake!
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:22 am

The BOWs in RE5's old Umbrella facility also seem self sustainable.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:53 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Cencorship really is a bitch Sad I hate it how in Ninja Gaiden Σ 2 the limbs getting dismembered just disappear in the process. It's a game for God's sake!

You know what sucks even more: they're going to make NG3 much easier Sad . The difficulty is what makes NG so awesome for me.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:20 pm

They say easier as in more humanly possible. I'm sorry, but the NG games are just too difficult. It would be easier if he moved more smoothly.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:29 pm

I liked the difficulty. I remember that I was stuck for weeks at the first boss fight in NG: Black for Xbox. It felt so great when I defeated him. The second boss fight (a retard on a horse) was even worse. Finished the game though. The rewarding feeling you get then, is what made NG so good for me. Part 2 was easier.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:15 pm

If you want rewarding, play Demon's Souls. I never got the feeling of being rewarded in NG.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:43 pm

I might buy Demon's souls if I get my PS3. But why wasn't NG rewarding for you. Have you finished it? I felt damn good when I was done.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:49 pm

No. It felt more like a chore than a game.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:07 pm

What about Ninja Gaiden 2. I thought that was not that hard.
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:27 pm

How the hell did Brad Vickers get to the RPD Police Station in RE2?
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:56 pm

TeRoR KiD wrote:

NEMESIS killed him in the RPD station
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:12 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:

NEMESIS killed him in the RPD station

I see! Well that's my fault for never playing through and completing RE: 3

I hired nemesis from a video store for 1 night when it first came out and have never had the pleasure of playing it since!

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:24 am

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

You know what sucks even more: they're going to make NG3 much easier Sad . The difficulty is what makes NG so awesome for me.
They're not going to make it easier. They corrected the statement later by saying it's going to be more approachable. Which is a good thing. Ninja Gaiden Σ raped my ass time after time and I hated playing as Rachel. The only thing I actually got totally stuck on (although the whole game was freakishly hard) was the final boss fight and the tower before it. It was just pure pain and I beat it with chance, not skill. The second was hard for sure but the final boss was a joke.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:57 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

They're not going to make it easier. They corrected the statement later by saying it's going to be more approachable. Which is a good thing. Ninja Gaiden Σ raped my ass time after time and I hated playing as Rachel. The only thing I actually got totally stuck on (although the whole game was freakishly hard) was the final boss fight and the tower before it. It was just pure pain and I beat it with chance, not skill. The second was hard for sure but the final boss was a joke.

I never played sigma or sigma 2 but from what I've heard they're remakes of the xbox Ninja Gaidens.

Edit: I've just read that they made sigma a little bit easier than the originals.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:21 am

ThomVD wrote:
I never played sigma or sigma 2 but from what I've heard they're remakes of the xbox Ninja Gaidens.

Edit: I've just read that they made sigma a little bit easier than the originals.
They're the exact same. At least the first one. They just added content.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:31 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

And better graphics I guess, although NG: black for xbox still looks good.

Off topic: Survivor was awesome Smile . Can't wait to play survivor 2 if I can find it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:36 am

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

Off topic: Survivor was awesome Smile . Can't wait to play survivor 2 if I can find it.
I don't think there's much to add to 360 graphics. It's pretty much the same as PS3. At least I don't see too much difference.

Uhh... I wouldn't expect too much from Survivor 2. It's not as good as the first one. Dead Aim on the other hand is a masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:40 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

I don't think there's much to add to 360 graphics. It's pretty much the same as PS3. At least I don't see too much difference.

Uhh... I wouldn't expect too much from Survivor 2. It's not as good as the first one. Dead Aim on the other hand is a masterpiece.

NG: Black was for the original xbox and was released in 2004 I think, so I guess they must have improved the graphics for PS3.

I already played DA and it was indeed a masterpiece (all RE games are). Thanks for the advice about the spin-offs btw Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:09 am

ThomVD wrote:
NG: Black was for the original xbox and was released in 2004 I think, so I guess they must have improved the graphics for PS3.

I already played DA and it was indeed a masterpiece (all RE games are). Thanks for the advice about the spin-offs btw Very Happy .
Oh yeah, that's right! Wait... wasn't there another XBox release of the game before it got to PS3?

No problem, man Very Happy I love the spin-offs. Great addition to the story. I'm just gonna warn you that the controls in Survivor 2 are even more f'd up than the ones in DA.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:22 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

Oh yeah, that's right! Wait... wasn't there another XBox release of the game before it got to PS3?

No problem, man Very Happy I love the spin-offs. Great addition to the story. I'm just gonna warn you that the controls in Survivor 2 are even more f'd up than the ones in DA.

First release on xbox was just Ninja Gaiden in 2004. Then Ninja Gaiden: Black came, which is the same game but it added a very hard difficulty (lol), some new missions and enemies and slightly improved graphics.

So far I love the spin-offs too. I'm looking forward to play the outbreaks. And I don't worry about controls because I get used to all control schemes very fast. I had no trouble with the controls in DA to be honest, OK they're not great, but they don't ruin the game either.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:28 am

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

First release on xbox was just Ninja Gaiden in 2004. Then Ninja Gaiden: Black came, which is the same game but it added a very hard difficulty (lol), some new missions and enemies and slightly improved graphics.

So far I love the spin-offs too. I'm looking forward to play the outbreaks. And I don't worry about controls because I get used to all control schemes very fast. I had no trouble with the controls in DA to be honest, OK they're not great, but they don't ruin the game either.
Oooh, so it was like that. I think the PS3 version also added diffuculties like the master ninja (or something like that) which is the highest.

Well, it's like that with me too, I can cope with different control styles and I got used to the DA controls pretty quick. Survivor 2 is way different though. I mean, you turn with L1 and R1 for God's sake! It's weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wierd things that never made sense to you   Wierd things that never made sense to you Empty

Back to top Go down

Wierd things that never made sense to you
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next