HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it

Go down 
+2
PWNERX
RENEGAD3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RENEGAD3
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
RENEGAD3

Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it Empty
PostSubject: Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it   Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 1:15 pm

Hi, new to the forum and joined because i kinda need an answer... Ok.... Here i go  bare with me.

S.T.A.R.S went into the spencer mansion in 1996 in re1 and shit went down... They reported their findings after the incident to the RCPD (jill, chris, barry, rebecca, brad)..... But in resident evil 2 leon has no idea about a zombie outbreak and finding zombies comes as a bit of a shock to him (2 years later in 1998) forgive me if this is a noob question but i cant make sense of it. The people of raccoon city had no clue of what went on in the arklay mountains 2 years on? I hope i described what im thinking of because i am terrible at trying to explain things and again i appologise if this is something i should know from playing the games from their 1st release. Maybe i didnt pay enough attention to the story.... Smile

Edit: Sorrt i think i realised my error i checked the resident evil timeline. And found out the mansion occurred in mid 1998 and "S.T.A.R.S returned to racoon city but noone belived them" which is kind of shitty considering people died and a mansion exploded.... But nobody belived them LOL that makes sense

Last edited by Ghost Leader on Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merging double posts. Please use the edit button in the future.)
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it   Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 2:22 pm

The double-post is strong in this one.
(But the power of spellcheck isn't.)
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
RENEGAD3
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
RENEGAD3

PostSubject: Re: Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it   Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 2:38 pm

good answer. Very informative my friend
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it   Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 2:48 pm

No one believed them in the police department, possibly due to the RPD connections with Umbrella. Because of that is why the surviving members of STARS started different actions to tackle Umbrella in a more direct way.
Back to top Go down
RENEGAD3
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
RENEGAD3

PostSubject: Re: Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it   Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 2:52 pm

That is what i was after, thanks alot man! i need to play re2 again. just finished the re-release of the original and it got me back into it! just bought a few of the books too. im interested in knowing the full story. i used to love playing them just because of how good they were but never payed much attention to the story or the notes and files i picked up whilst playing as i was young and just wanted to kill some zombies lol
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it   Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:29 pm

The story is the best part of the series. Also the novels are part of a different canon
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it   Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 6:35 pm

There are some added plot points in the novels that do not exist in the games. They do still hit on all of the major plot points from the games as well. All of them are great reads.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it   Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 3:08 pm

In hopes RENEGAD3 comes back after his replay of the series, I'm just gonna mention that my first (and thus far only) touch in Zer0's story has been the Zero Hour book, which is fantastic.

Well, I guess there's also Umbrella Chronicles but that's just a recap.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it   Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it Empty

Back to top Go down

Masion incident into resident evil 2?? Cant make sense of it
Page 1 of 1