HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS

Go down 
+15
The Joker
Ghost Leader
Mcghie
Spike991
Vandal
chocotricks
RaviorStygian
Revan XI9
nekronuke
NiteKrawler
ChickenHeart
Regenerator
Methsia
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:47 am

http://uk.ds.ign.com/articles/112/1124168p1.html

Capcom is bringing another Resident Evil title to the Nintendo 3DS.

Separate from Resident Evil: Revelations announced at E3, Capcom is also slated to bring a new game called Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D, which features the Mercenaries time-based missions from RE4 and RE5 fully realized for the 3DS.

The game includes new modes and characters, and WiFi connectivity for co-op online gameplay.

---------------------------------------------
Another interesting development.I wonder what the new modes will be like and who the new characters are.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:38 am

Please... No more reasons to buy a 3DS... I'm a little short on money already.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:18 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Please... No more reasons to buy a 3DS... I'm a little short on money already.

Same here and its annoying they way they seem to be focusing so much on the 3ds instead of games for the PS3/360 etc
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:57 pm

Sorry but, what thy f*** Capcom. Wtf is 3DS?
Why not PS3/360? I swear to God they're bulls***. >_>

Mad
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:20 pm

3DS is the new Nintendo handheld...I would like for a RE game to reach the PSP sometime
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:30 pm

yeah, what happened to Resident Evil Portable? any news about that one at all?
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:33 pm

I havent heard anything about it for awhile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:52 pm

To tell you the truth, I haven't heard anything about it since it was revealed.

EDIT: forgot that I found some japanese gaming magazine pics somewhere but they were rather old.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:27 pm

Im tired of this 3D crap....All I use my DS for is Pokemon anyway
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:54 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:
Go Pokémon! And in all seriousness, the 3D thing is getting a bit out of hands. It's been around for ages, what made it popular now? Seriously, I wouldn't go and buy a 3D TV since it's propably just going to go out of fashion sooner or later. I'm still thinking about buying 3DS though... I don't know if two RE games are worth it :/ Maybe I'll be able to get a used one for a bargain after the hype has settled.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:00 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
To tell you the truth, I haven't heard anything about it since it was revealed.

EDIT: forgot that I found some japanese gaming magazine pics somewhere but they were rather old.
I hope they didnt leave it for dead
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:12 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ChickenHeart wrote:
Go Pokémon! And in all seriousness, the 3D thing is getting a bit out of hands. It's been around for ages, what made it popular now? Seriously, I wouldn't go and buy a 3D TV since it's propably just going to go out of fashion sooner or later. I'm still thinking about buying 3DS though... I don't know if two RE games are worth it :/ Maybe I'll be able to get a used one for a bargain after the hype has settled.

I'm not rushing out for a 3DS. I remember the last time Nintendo promised a system with "ZOMG SUPER AWESOME 3-D EXPERIENCE"

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  Virtualboy1
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:38 pm

lul. Virtual Boy ftw.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:20 pm

I remember getting the Virtual Boy for my birthday....I think this is why I hate 3D related media
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:41 pm

Whats VB like?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:40 am

If you watched AVGN, you'd know Nekro. Shame on you.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:30 am

@Regen: I don't have a PSP but I still would like it to be released. For Sony's sake. And I hate it when a game gets never released.

@ChickenHeart: I had the exact same thought when I heard about 3DS Very Happy

@nekro: Here's the video

EDIT: Seems like youtube had a version of this video where he actually reviews Jack Bros.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:36 am

seems like Virtual Boy is just a big fail to me
Back to top Go down
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:51 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
If you watched AVGN, you'd know Nekro. Shame on you.

Lol.

''*sigh* This game....IS A FUCKING PIECE OF ASS SHIT CRAPPED OUT OF A DEAD SKUNKS FUCKING ASSHOLE IN TO SOMEONES MOUTH AND SHAT OUT AGAIN!!!!''

I love AVGN.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:16 am

Found some promo art. Any idea who the people in the background are?
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  Resident-evil-the-mercenaries-3d-pinup

Some more promo art:
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  607px-Mercenaries3DJapn

Btw. Did anyone know this is not the first portable Mercenaries game?
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:12 am

This game, and the Ocarina of Time remake, are the reasons why I'm getting the 3DS (especially the Ocarina of Time remake. That's going to be awesome). I'm assuming there's probably about 30 playable characters with tons of stages. I also think you can probably select which enemies you fight. Just a hunch.

But yeah, this will something fun to do on a long drive or just at home. One of the best things about the 3DS is it's analog stick. It's graphics are on par with an upgraded Gamecube, so it will sort of be like playing a mini console.

I'm really looking forward to this portable.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:44 pm

So when do we get a thread posting everyones friend code to play online with? Im getting 500 dollars back in a few weeks from tax income, so I intend on spending that money *wisely* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:32 pm

We all have the option of putting them in our info boxes which show under our names when posting. Just get them from there. For now, I have no Internet for my PS3. I'm hoping to get my own place soon so I'll be able to go online.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
We all have the option of putting them in our info boxes which show under our names when posting. Just get them from there. For now, I have no Internet for my PS3. I'm hoping to get my own place soon so I'll be able to go online.

Yeah ive noticed you havent been online in ages. BTW i added you on my new account so whenever your online you can delete my old account.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:19 am

I wonder if the characters are limited to this? The promo art I send earlier had 7 characters in it (out of whic 4 were in shadows) so that'd mean at least one more merc. Also the character select in this trailer still has two empty spaces.

It would only make sense if they had all the previous mercenaries available like Leon, Ada, Rebecca and Barry. Maybe even Sheva and Josh.

Also the trailer made me wonder: Is Mercs going to be available on other platforms since in the end it said that the game is gonna have a 3DS exclusive demo for RER?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS    Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS  Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D Announced For 3DS
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next