HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster

Go down 
+7
chrisredfield84
DeadlyGenetics
Mass Distraction
The CG
RaviorStygian
00biohazard
Vandal
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:17 pm

Discuss who you want to see and who you think will show up.

I would also like to discuss features that would improve Mercenaries for Resident Evil 6: like for example the way that Mercenaries 3D was set up, you could change the costume and your weapon set so you could basically play whoever you wanted with what weapons you liked most. Upgrades also made Mercenaries 3D longer after you finished the game, maybe we'll see something like those perks in RE6.

Aside from the obvious characters that are in the game: Leon, Chris, Jake, Helena, Piers, Sherry, and Ada, I would like to see the addition of Rebecca, Jill, Claire, and Wesker.

Think of that.. Wesker and his son killing zombies together. That's what I call quality time.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:35 pm

Revelations characters,like Parker and Jessica, and although everyone will disagree with me, a lil bit of sexy Sheva.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Maybe if Sheva had an updated costume, it wouldn't be too bad to see Chris and Sheva team up again.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:28 pm

I just want to play as Wesker in Mercs just as if I was playing as him in MVC3. That would be teh bombiest of bombs.
Back to top Go down
The CG
Zombie
Zombie
The CG

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:05 pm

I could see Wesker making it in and even Sheva as a nod to RE5. I have my doubts about Jill or Claire being included though unless they have a role in the main game.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:18 pm

I think they're going to be in it. I mean if they're not in the story then they should be in Mercenaries, and I doubt that they're not going to be in the story.

Reason for that: if Jill or Claire are completely absent from the game they're going to piss off a lot of their fans, they even acknowledge that Jill and Claire are receiving "love." So what do they do if they don't have any part of their story? Stick them in the minigames.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:45 am

HUNK, as minigames and cameos are the only times we ever see him. It'd be nice to have him again some way or the other.

Maybe even Vector so HUNK would have a fitting partner. I know that's a far stretch but I just felt like throwing that in there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:21 am

It would be awesome for Claire to appear in a Mercenaries mode for a main game for once. Would love to play as Wesker again too. If they add him I wonder if he'll come equipped with a silence again as I always thought that was pretty awesome. Jill was in RE5 and it's mini, she don't need to be in RE6 too just my opinion though. But if they include her she should have her battle suit from RE5 but as an unlockable. Claire should get an unlockable outfit too if she's included!

Boy just look at that wishful thinking there.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:31 am

I would wish for an unlockable weapon as in RE 4(HAND CANNON). Also a few achievements on hitting some number of combos. I would also like melee system in RE 5 to return.More maps than RE 5.More characters than RE 5. Although i have run most of the stages in RE 5 and SSed them with chris STARS and I am yet to play as other characters, I would love to see more characters in RE 6.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:15 pm

Well there's already 6 main characters and Ada, assuming they have more than one alternative costume that's 21 different skins already, not counting extra characters with their extra costumes. I'm sure this will have an abundance of characters and skins moreso than RE5.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:18 pm

I hope Jill's S.T.A.R.S costume is unlockable.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:29 pm

That would be nice, but I actually want to see more unique costumes for Jill. RE3 Jill has been overused lately I'm getting sick of it. I actually liked Chris' airforce costume in Merca 3D because it showed apart of his past in it, or Rebecca's Nurse outfit further expands on her medical knowledge, probably even a hint to what happened after the mansion incident. That's how to make good alternative costumes.

The alternat costumes in ORC was pitiful. It took the Super Smash Brother's route and just made the same costume with a different color instead of making it unique like Vector in a Ninja Gi, Four-Eyes in some Japanese Gesha costume, or Lupo in some victorian French dress. Some of that crap was really pitiful.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Mercy wrote:
Well there's already 6 main characters and Ada
Don't forget Carla Radames, who might or might not be a character in the game.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:40 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Well there's already 6 main characters and Ada
Don't forget Carla Radames, who might or might not be a character in the game.
Well at this point, she hasn't been confirmed and I think that an Ada Clone is a little farfetched. Either way, I guess we'll see.
Back to top Go down
gabrielzero
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:47 pm

I wonder how many characters will be playable in this version of Mercenaries. Hopefully there is enough different characters that we won't see many (if any) costume varations of existing characters. I thought it was silly of versus mode in RE 5 had a bunch of different Chris and Sheva options but not Irving or Josh.

Even though Josh was in Mercenaries Reunion I still think they could of added way more. Like maybe Billy from Resident Evil Zero.
Back to top Go down
http://role-player.net
Venoym
Cerberus
Cerberus
Venoym

Steam : Venoym

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:15 pm

I realize this will sound stupid but, I wish you could play as something like a Tyrant and you'd have guns like RPGs and Chris's gatling gun from RE5. That'd be a fun and interesting twist to Mercenaries.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:19 am

Would love to play as Ingrid Hunnigan lol. Nah I really hope Claire and Carlos are in it. Would be great to play with an updated Claire in something that isnt ORC.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:58 am

Here's one...Tofu
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Outbreakgirl wrote:
Here's one...Tofu
I'm actually surprised they haven't done something like that yet.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:15 am

Venoym wrote:
I realize this will sound stupid but, I wish you could play as something like a Tyrant and you'd have guns like RPGs and Chris's gatling gun from RE5. That'd be a fun and interesting twist to Mercenaries.
Actually, you can. Kinda. Not in the mercenaries mode but there's a new mode called Predator where you can play as Ustanak against human players.
Back to top Go down
Venoym
Cerberus
Cerberus
Venoym

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:19 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Venoym wrote:
Actually, you can. Kinda. Not in the mercenaries mode but there's a new mode called Predator where you can play as Ustanak against human players.

Yeah I heard about that, I just thought it'd be cool to play mercs as a Tyrant or something.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Venoym wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Venoym wrote:

Yeah I heard about that, I just thought it'd be cool to play mercs as a Tyrant or something.
But isn't it still basically the same? Only difference being that the mode has a different name.
Back to top Go down
Venoym
Cerberus
Cerberus
Venoym

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:49 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Venoym wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Venoym wrote:

But isn't it still basically the same? Only difference being that the mode has a different name.

I actually don't know, I just heard it was a mode where you were killed human players.
I didn't know it was modeled like mercs, I thought it was more along the lines of versus TDM.
I'm trying not to look up too much at RE6 tbh, I like going into games kinda blind.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Venoym wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Venoym wrote:

Is there a timer?
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:41 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Outbreakgirl wrote:
Here's one...Tofu
I'm actually surprised they haven't done something like that yet.

Indeed-sad really
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster   Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Roster
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next