HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only

Go down 
+3
Monster Mash
Resident_evil5
Michael.S.Kennedy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael.S.Kennedy
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only   Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:58 am

I Played The Game,That Is My Best Score,I Upload Youtube,I Really Hope Communicate With Everybod For Resident Evil 5,Thank You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0aijWJxm0Q&feature=channel
Back to top Go down
Resident_evil5
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Resident_evil5

Playstation Network LauncestonDevil

Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only Empty
PostSubject: Resident evil 5 Merchinary's kinda sucked.   Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:55 am

I found it good at first, but I wasn't a lover of Resident evil 5 to begin with, considering I am a fan of the original resident evil's (E.g. The Resident evil game's before Resident evil 4), Once they got to Resident evil 4, In my opinion, I think they ruined the story, by completly changing the storyline, with a new virus and new enemy's.
So basically, I don't think Resident evil 5 Merchinary's was my sort of thing. Razz
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only   Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:04 am

It's bullshit that it's only for PC, since it sounds like the closest thing to what we saw in the original RE5 previews.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only   Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:59 am

Resident_evil5 wrote:
I found it good at first, but I wasn't a lover of Resident evil 5 to begin with, considering I am a fan of the original resident evil's (E.g. The Resident evil game's before Resident evil 4), Once they got to Resident evil 4, In my opinion, I think they ruined the story, by completly changing the storyline, with a new virus and new enemy's.
So basically, I don't think Resident evil 5 Merchinary's was my sort of thing. Razz
They couldn't have stayed on the same stuff for all eternity, it would've gotten really stale by now. It's only a good thing they are bringing in new stuff.

Btw. How come you came to pick Resident_evil5 as your name here if you didn't like the newer games? Just curious, is all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only   Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:59 pm

I actually had a dream that I was playing Mercs with unlimited ammo. But because of this, the game spawned executioners every few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only   Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Resident_evil5 wrote:

they didnt completely change anything.

i almost want capcom to toatally fuck this series up, just so people like you can look back at re4 and think, 'hmmm....maybe it wasnt the devil when we still had an re control scheme, characters, atmosheres and everything else'.

so re survivor was a great addition to the series compared to re4? didnt you love that fps view?

fuck me. im just gonna wait for your response so i know what pick apart first.

oh, and are parasites that new, no. nemesis, hello. they added in G in re2, nobody cried about that.
Back to top Go down
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

Playstation Network supermanx77

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only   Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:43 pm

Monster Mash wrote:
It's bullshit that it's only for PC, since it sounds like the closest thing to what we saw in the original RE5 previews.

I haven't played no mercy yet but your right it is bullshit its only for pc. I wasn't a pc gamer when re5 came out so I have re5 for ps3 and pc and I hate how the dlc wasn't available on pc. I got to play it this time around but I fear I won't be able to play any dlc for operation raccoon city.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only   Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:51 am

Spike991 wrote:
oh, and are parasites that new, no. nemesis, hello. they added in G in re2, nobody cried about that.
Not to mention all the other various viruses presented throughout the games.

toddx77 wrote:
I fear I won't be able to play any dlc for operation raccoon city.
Why's that?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
toddx77
Zombie
Zombie
toddx77

Playstation Network supermanx77

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only   Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:54 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

toddx77 wrote:
I fear I won't be able to play any dlc for operation raccoon city.
Why's that?

Because I will be getting it for PC and the resident evil 5 dlc did not come to pc. On top of that all the dead rising 2 dlc games (case zero and case of the west) were only on 360. The only glimmer hope is that the pc version of raccoon city is supposed to launch that same day as the console versions while the pc version of 5 came out 6 months after the console releases.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only   Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone,Do You Like Resident Evil 5 Mercenaries No Mercy?That Is PC Only
Page 1 of 1