Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Story Behind Your Name EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Story Behind Your Name EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Story Behind Your Name EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Story Behind Your Name EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Story Behind Your Name EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Story Behind Your Name EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Story Behind Your Name EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Story Behind Your Name

Go down 
+28
RebelliousQueen
PAULSAMSON
chrisredfield84
HUNK420
ChickenHeart
ChrisSherry
Godzilla90s
BiohazardNews
Bub537
Cyberote
Sargent D
S.Winters
Patronum1121
Methsia
Mcghie
BOBLATHON
ace.redfield
StellaLuna
GreggKennedy
chocotricks
Deagle50
charlieRE2
Ghost Leader
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
The Joker
Spike991
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Story Behind Your Name Empty
PostSubject: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:59 pm

Well, where does your username come from, is it something you use everywhere else as a gamertag, handle, nickname, etc.

I'll start.

Hopefully there's no gender confusion on my part.Smile

So, shows like Cowboy Bebop & Buff The Vampire Slayer had cool characters named Spike. There's also a cool television channel with the same name.

It's mine though, has been for a long time, and always will be. Now I just need to find a way to get rid of Spike Lee(I don't care for his movies, at least a majority of them) & Spike Jonze(from Jackass).
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:43 am

Well My normal Username is
Weirdozzy

I made this name because People used to call me a Weirdozzy fan

but the fan part wouldn't add so I just came out as Weirdozzy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:21 pm

The first time I ran into the issue of needing an online tag for a game was the original Diablo. I can't remember quite how it worked but I hacked online. I remember that hacking games was still not mainstream at all and very few people were hacking Diablo at the time. I felt so special doing it lol. I'd go in, wait for some person to start being an A-hole and killing others and then I'd use my godmode, extreme attack damage, and telewalk (you would just appear wherever you clicked your mouse, even inside of walls) to find them and butcher them. I used names like Mustang (because my dad loves mustangs) and Spider-Man (who is actually my favorite comic hero). Then I found Aliens vs. Predator and had to make an account on Mplayer. Yes, I was playing games on Mplayer.com. That's how old I am. Razz Everyone else will probably recognize it by its new owner (as of 2001), Gamespy Arcade. I went through a lot of variations of my current name. Night Crawler--Nite Crawler--/\/ite |<rawler--Nyte Krawler--things like that. Finally, I rested on Nite Krawler. Everything I do now is with this name. My PS3's name is this. My PSN account name is this. Forums, gaming sites, console games (such as Oblivion and Demon's Souls), etc. I like it because it is simple. I think it looks a bit cooler than Night Crawler and it has no numbers which I hate doing. It doesn't have the XXxxNiteKrawlerxxXX bull crap that I also hate. Seriously, I will go online in games and if there is game hosting I will skip over anyone who has more than 3 numbers in their name and anyone who has this XxXx bull crap. What, is this biology? I'm very picky about the usernames I will join and add. Personally, I think you can tell a lot about people by the name they choose. I prefer to play with people whose names are in the "regular name style". By this I mean one or two words for the name with the first letters capitalized. Though I still won't play with someone named Big Boner.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:34 pm

So this is a bad time to mention that I'm changing my username to BigBoner69?

No just kidding, I'll probably change it to Flavius T The Bone Man....nope, I'll just keep it as it is.Smile

Speaking of spelling variations for Nite Krawler, did you include Jamesy plethora of misspellings?

I only have numbers on mine, since I can't use Spike everywhere...or anywhere really, not officially.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:36 pm

Once in a while I will have to add 420 to the end of my name if Nite Krawler is already taken. The bad thing is, everyone then thinks I am a druggie. 420 happens to be my birthday which is why I use it lol. I'll never forget the classic Jamesy misspelling "Knight Crawler."
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:47 pm

I thought Wesker had cool hair. Hence Weskersbarber. Very basic. I would love to know the inspiration behind Jamesys name.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:48 pm

Did you think his hair was "fabulousssss!!!!"? (Gay voice) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:48 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Once in a while I will have to add 420 to the end of my name if Nite Krawler is already taken. The bad thing is, everyone then thinks I am a druggie. 420 happens to be my birthday which is why I use it lol. I'll never forget the classic Jamesy misspelling "Knight Crawler."

Me neither, it's so noble sounding.Smile

@Barber, I think he only uses, "Jamesy", because his real name is taken, Bartholemew.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:50 pm

This name I have now, is self explanatory
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:51 pm

The story behind this nick:

I used to play a lot of FPS games back in the early 00's. Well, the round started normally and the other guys start to come up with tactics and stuff, going in teams and whatnot. When we started moving I seperated from the group at some point, ran straight where I knew the opposing team was and started shooting everywhere running around and being all crazy like. Meanwhile the others take advantage of this and shoot everyone from behind while they are confused about me running around shooting and yelling random stuff. Needless to say, I earned my status of weapon of mass distraction. Never got good points though as I mostly got killed in the process. Back then I used the name Psycho but changed it as this felt more appropriate. I confuse people in my everyday life too so it applies everywhere.

When it's taken I use some RE enemy's name like Colmillos, Enhanced Hunter or GiantMoth.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:53 pm

The Joker wrote:
This name I have now, is self explanatory

Oh I get it, because you are a mime.

@Mass, is your name ever taken?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:58 pm

Oh! I forgot. The only time I do not use Nite Krawler is when I play Halo games and Smash Bros. games. In Halo, I'm Snake Jizz. This came about from the movie We Were Soldiers. There is a helicopter pilot that goes by the name Snake Shit. So I used that for a while until I saw a review censor his name by calling him Old Snake. So then I used that. Finally, I said fuck censorship and came out with an even more crude version, Snake Jizz. In Smash Bros. my favorite fighter is Fox. I had a friend who was fighting me and he said come here little Roxy Foxy! I found it quite funny so I go by Roxy in that game. And I always use green shirted Fox. (I also like to use white cloaked Marth because he looks like Elvis.)
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:59 pm

Sometimes. I was lucky it wasn't taken on PSN or Steam. Sucks that it was taken on YT and DA.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:00 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Oh! I forgot. The only time I do not use Nite Krawler is when I play Halo games and Smash Bros. games. In Halo, I'm Snake Jizz. This came about from the movie We Were Soldiers. There is a helicopter pilot that goes by the name Snake Shit. So I used that for a while until I saw a review censor his name by calling him Old Snake. So then I used that. Finally, I said fuck censorship and came out with an even more crude version, Snake Jizz. In Smash Bros. my favorite fighter is Fox. I had a friend who was fighting me and he said come here little Roxy Foxy! I found it quite funny so I go by Roxy in that game. And I always use green shirted Fox. (I also like to use white cloaked Marth because he looks like Elvis.)

WHAT?! I use white cloaked Marth, because he looks like Jaoquin Pheonix in Gladiator.Smile

Snake Jizz.....well that made me think of something from Deuce Bigalow.

Cop-"Do the initials T & J mean anything to you?"

Duecey-"Turkey Jizz?"
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:03 pm

Haha. He does look like Joaquin.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:08 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Haha. He does look like Joaquin.

You know, I also used to use Captain Gay, which is Captain Falcon, with the white & pink attire, he was good too. You know, another thing about SSBB, is that your userame can only be 5 characters...which sucks. One friend of mine uses Skeith(and various spellings) on everything...he was screwed over by only 1 character...

Of course with Melee it was 3 characters, so they got me that time.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:10 pm

They really piss me off with the limited character count. But I understand why. The names show up in matched above your head. Don't want it to get convoluted. Have you ever played as the same character as someone else and got mixed up about who you were Spike? I have a lot. lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:13 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
They really piss me off with the limited character count. But I understand why. The names show up in matched above your head. Don't want it to get convoluted. Have you ever played as the same character as someone else and got mixed up about who you were Spike? I have a lot. lol

Not typically, as I hate using the same character as somebody else, or the other way around. I find it super annoying, and will even go so far as to use someone else.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:16 pm

I do it to test to see who is better at each character.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:18 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I do it to test to see who is better at each character.

Yeah, that's one of the things I hate about it. There is one guy, who is just better than me, entirely, so I hate when he uses Marth. I can hold my own against others though.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:30 pm

In SSBM Marth is hella cheap.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:31 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
In SSBM Marth is hella cheap.

So I've heard....I never noticed anything on my end though.

He could use his side B to swipe his way back to the edge, from a distance though.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:38 pm

His side B is broken. You can just spam it and win most matches.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed May 11, 2011 2:50 pm

"Ghost Leader" is my callsign, because in reality I'm a member of a classified tier 1 special operations unit known as "1337D3ltaForceOMFGSEALs". jocolor
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:26 pm

Your mother must be proud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Behind Your Name   Story Behind Your Name Empty

Back to top Go down

Story Behind Your Name
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next