HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced

Go down 
+15
mansionman
Alfred Ashford
ace.redfield
NicemanCandy
Spike991
Mcghie
Soul
Methodical
NiteKrawler
mika2468TV
Neotris
chocotricks
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
MatParker116
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
NicemanCandy
Zombie
Zombie
NicemanCandy

Playstation Network NicemanCandy

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Just to explain, I've been real busy lately and the Killzone forums have had me hooked for a while, but the amount of hate threads is just too unbearable. Now you mention it, split-screen would be awesome, but it's a shame that not many developers include this option any more. I hope that the difficulty isn't too easy, I would like a challenge. Imagine taking cover in an alleyway, tearing down zombies as you and a friend push forward, only for a group of hunters to come out of nowhere forcing you to split up as you run towards separate paths, but later you regroup at the police station, now both equipped with rocket launchers ready to try again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadfrontier.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Dude, that would be so badass. Although I think this game is gonna be even more action-ish as there's the opposing side gunning at you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:50 pm

We don't really need two ORC topics so I went ahead and merged them. I hope you stick around Niceman!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:09 pm

Now that I think of it, being able to split up and regroup at any given time would make this propably the best third person shooter ever.

That and the possibility to meet old friends like Jill, Leon and Mr. X
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:11 pm

I wonder if Jill and Nemesis will be in it. And Carlos.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:21 pm

At least they should be, they were running around Raccoon the same time this game takes place.

I would also like to know if zombie Brad is there as an easter egg Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:23 pm

Holy crap. He could be there...alive.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Now THAT would make my day.
Back to top Go down
NicemanCandy
Zombie
Zombie
NicemanCandy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:30 pm

MassDistraction, I like the addition of an opposing faction.

Scenario: The road ahead is swarming with zombies, so you and your team-mate remain hidden between cover, slowly moving forward. Out of nowhere enemy forces emerge from the gas-station rooftop, sniping the heads of zombies as they too are aiming to progress further along the road. After careful thought, you sneak towards their position undetected as your team-mate opens fire, causing a distraction. When you reach the perimeter of the gas-station you throw a grenade onto the roof, wiping out the enemy soldiers. You and your team-mate then share their gear and take a sniper rifle each, and try to find the nearest pub for a well deserved pint.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:17 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

I heard there are going to be lots of cameos, and even the chance to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 2:40 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Or protect them, depending on which side you choose.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:45 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Or protect them, depending on which side you choose.

That's the idea, we get a lot of say-so in the game. I do like having choices, but honestly, I didn't like in RE1 & RE2 how there were so many different endings, it just made things confusing. We don't need to see a cutscene with Chris, Jill, Barry, Becca & Brad all making it out of the Mansion, but it would be nice.

Anyway, I'll probably do everything the right way my first run, so no death for Leon.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:49 am

Oh....I'm gonna hunt that bastard down. I'm gonna hunt him down realllllll good.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:18 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Oh....I'm gonna hunt that bastard down. I'm gonna hunt him down realllllll good.

Other than myself, I haven't heard anybody else with good intentions, regarding playing god with Leon....

I think most people will get some of the hate out of their system once they give Leon a piece of their mind. I'm gonna kill him too, don't go thinking I've gone soft, that knife holster has caused me enough heartache....!!!!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:27 am

Ahaha. I can see you with a sniper aiming right at his head. Then the reticule slowly focuses on his knife holster and boom! Dead.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:30 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Ahaha. I can see you with a sniper aiming right at his head. Then the reticule slowly focuses on his knife holster and boom! Dead.

The knife is on the left side....is that the side his heart is on?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:35 am

The heart is actually located very slightly off center and to the left. So yep. Pretty much!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:37 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
The heart is actually located very slightly off center and to the left. So yep. Pretty much!

Surely that wasn't an accident, Capcom knows what they are doing, and in spite of me too. Mad
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:39 am

Ahaha.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:31 pm

You're not alone on this matter Spike, I'll save Leon (and any other main character for that matter) just for the sake of consistency.

And after that, on a seperate playthrough, it's killing time Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
NicemanCandy
Zombie
Zombie
NicemanCandy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:41 pm

The way you guys are talking about the game makes me think that it'll be the ultimate Resident Evil. Lets just hope it's not too short though. Personally, I wanna' run in with Nemesis!
EDIT: If it were Resident Evil 4 Leon, I would kill him, no questions asked... But it's Resident Evil 2 Leon, so if good memories are brought back, I'll let him live!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:44 pm

NicemanCandy wrote:
The way you guys are talking about the game makes me think that it'll be the ultimate Resident Evil. Lets just hope it's not too short though. Personally, I wanna' run in with Nemesis!

The last couple of RE games that were in Raccoon were short. The Outbreaks had 10 scenarios between them. The Chronicles series only had a chapter for each of them, for their RE2, RE3 'remakes'.

Not that RE2 or RE3 were that long anyway.

I've always liked the idea of a GTA style free-roam Raccoon City, I hope we get something like that. I don't mean the little circular map where we find people and talk to them, just to be able to roam around a complete and connected Raccoon, cuz RE3's City was horribly put together.
Back to top Go down
NicemanCandy
Zombie
Zombie
NicemanCandy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:54 pm

Spike991, you're right about the previous iterations set in Raccoon City being short, but hopefully Capcom and Slant Six Games have found a way to introduce something fresh and innovative for the series. I can think of allot of ideas which would make Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City a success, but it should be made clear whether it's a linear or non-linear game before speculation of gameplay can begin.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:59 pm

NicemanCandy wrote:
Spike991, you're right about the previous iterations set in Raccoon City being short, but hopefully Capcom and Slant Six Games have found a way to introduce something fresh and innovative for the series. I can think of allot of ideas which would make Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City a success, but it should be made clear whether it's a linear or non-linear game before speculation of gameplay can begin.

It seems very non-linear, which actually bugs me. I posted this earlier, how in RE1 & RE3, how there were so many different ending, it made it all really confusing....

I hope it's a bit more straightforward, I like consistency and continuity.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:03 pm

free roam... i always wan't that in RE... maybe days before the outbreak i was thinking a free roam with jill and seeing what rebecca and the others has in mind... also cool if you roam around in the RPD as well as her apartment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced   Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City announced
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next