Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Finish it! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Finish it! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Finish it! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Finish it! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Finish it!

Go down 
+24
Ssplain
Nobudy
PAULSAMSON
Known_Hero
PWNERX
Xannidel
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Outbreakgirl
Valentine Fan
SWITCHMYND
chrisredfield84
RaviorStygian
Vandal
ThomVD
Methsia
Sargent D
ZombiePrincess
ChickenHeart
Spike991
Reede1991
NiteKrawler
Revan XI9
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

Finish it! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:39 pm

I'm in the middle of playing re outbreak and god of war
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:22 am

Outbreakgirl wrote:
I finished playing Godhand...weird but not a bad game

Wow , I never expected a RE follower to play godhand. To me it was a guy's game with brawling all the way through the game.

Did you try playing the hard mode? I think its impossible without knowing side kick cancel move. I spammed my way through hard mode with that move.

Wat do you think about the soundtrack? I think it is one of best soundtracks in all games i have played. Up to the likes of devil may cry and prince of persia warrior within.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Strange. The director of Godhand is directing Resident Evil 6.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:12 pm

chrisredfield84 wrote:

Wow , I never expected a RE follower to play godhand. To me it was a guy's game with brawling all the way through the game.

Did you try playing the hard mode? I think its impossible without knowing side kick cancel move. I spammed my way through hard mode with that move.

Wat do you think about the soundtrack? I think it is one of best soundtracks in all games i have played. Up to the likes of devil may cry and prince of persia warrior within.

Well, no. I managed to get through normal, I don't really want to try hard. The soundtrack is a tad bit goofy, but no annoying to listen to.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Assassin's Creed Brother Hood. I've been a little behind lately but then again I haven't really had the chance to play much. Ezio owns my heart >P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:52 pm

I just recently beat the first two chapters of Walking Dead (waiting for the third) and Legend of Kage 2.

Walking Dead is really an amazing game and a must play for any fan of the series. Just get the season pass, it's worth it.

Legend of Kage 2 (and I bet nobody knew about this game) is a sequel to the 1985 arcade game Legend of Kage (later ported, remade and re-released on various consoles and collections) and actually stays pretty true to the original. It's a short, fun sidescrolling ninja game and I bought it at a fair for my DS last Sunday. I said it is short. It does have some more content so I'm sure I'll be going through it again. I might even Let's Play the homage game I have on my computer called Legend of Shadow at some point.

Btw. Only the last chapter left in Umbrella Chronicles.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:23 pm

I have just finished with Pheonix Wright-Justice for all...thank goodess
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:32 pm

I would have finished god of war but after this one part it won't let me save it's being stupid.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:26 am

Okay , DMC 4 Bloody palace is driving me nuts. I reached till echidna and the viper jus killed me before i could dodge and had plenty of time for a boss fight. When i tried again, I lost consistency as i was in a happy mood that i got this far after months of struggling. Now i am even struggling with basic combos that i pull off easily. Wats happenin to me?
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:38 pm

I haven't had the chance to play it yet, but my best friend just beat Assassin's Creed III. It looks amazing, but some parts blew my mind.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:39 pm

ZombiePrincess wrote:
I haven't had the chance to play it yet, but my best friend just beat Assassin's Creed III. It looks amazing, but some parts blew my mind.

What are you doing in your avy Princess? Looks like you're about to record your next hit single!

Never played AC.

I started REDS again. And I was playing through Leon's File in RE6 with Helena, but IDK if I'm going to finish. I'd rather play as Leon. Chris and Jake, instead of the sidekick characters like Sherry, Piers and Helena.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:01 pm

I just beat Vanquish. I gotta say, the ending was a bit lackluster and the gameplay could have been a lot smoother for a "third person bullet hell shooter". Otherwise it was a rather good game.

Oh yeah, and I beat a game called Cyber-Lip when I finally got my Neo Geo X today. It was pretty much like a not-as-fun version of Metal Slug mixed with Contra. The twist ending was nice but not being able to shoot diagonally kinda cut the whole experience down.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:45 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I just beat Vanquish. I gotta say, the ending was a bit lackluster and the gameplay could have been a lot smoother for a "third person bullet hell shooter". Otherwise it was a rather good game.

Oh yeah, and I beat a game called Cyber-Lip when I finally got my Neo Geo X today. It was pretty much like a not-as-fun version of Metal Slug mixed with Contra. The twist ending was nice but not being able to shoot diagonally kinda cut the whole experience down.

I actually thought it was pretty awesome game, the graphics looked awesome and gameplay was pretty good too, but cant judge all the way since ive played only couple of levels on my buddies PS

The latest game ive beaten was DmC, have to say that ive judged it waaay too harsh before it was released, but since the very first second of playing the game i've started to understand the meaning of Dont Judge The Book By Its cover. The game was pretty bad ass, graphics and gameplay with its plot really kept me playing all the way on one breath, but the game is pretty short and it doesnt have much to go back to after you get through it once . . .
Back to top Go down
Xannidel
Cerberus
Cerberus
Xannidel

Playstation Network Xannidel
Steam : Xannidel

PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 1:58 pm

The most recent game I finished was Final Fantasy XIII and that was like a week ago.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:50 am

ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I actually thought it was pretty awesome game, the graphics looked awesome and gameplay was pretty good too, but cant judge all the way since ive played only couple of levels on my buddies PS
Oh yes, the gameplay is fine at the beginning stages but when there's a billion enemies on screen all shooting at you from all directions you start hoping for a smoother way of moving and possibly some kind of an upgrade system. It was a good game but it could've been better.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:48 am

Games I recently finished:

Dead Space 3:
Was not satasfied with the ending. Had an excellent experience though, I did wish I had someone to play it with.

Tomb Raider:
Loved the game beginning to end, I was wrapped in Lara's origin story, the end was epic, very memorable. Had some issues with quick time events and scenes hidden as quick time events.

Gears of War: Judgement:
I really enjoyed this game, but the game didn't end properly. It built up to this moment and there was no boom at the end. It kind of just stopped progressing.

Army of Two: Devil's Cartel:
The controls were constantly fighting with me moreso than the enemies in the game. I was hard to tell what to do, the graphics were poor, and the story just got more and more depressing as predictable villains were unexplained, characters that were built up dropped dead, and the two lead characters bored me by the grand finale that ended with a whimper of unsatasfatory chained gunplay and tank fights.

Bioshock: Infinite:
This is probably the best game I've played in a long time. I had no issues with gameplay elements, the story was captivating, and it begs for a second playthrough. The beautiful world was artfully crafted, the characters were round and believeable, and it both moved and shocked me by the end of the game. Bioshock: Infinite holds secrets. There's no reason not to pick this game up.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:28 am

I beat Trials & Tribulations this morning, played almost the whole of the last case in one sitting. I wasn't really all that fond of the early cases, though they all brought something new to the table, but the last case was really good. It was kinda missing a tough "boss battle" like with Manfred von Karma or Matt Engarde. Especially Von Karma. All in all, a fun game, though I feel that I'll miss Godot.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:44 am

I never bothered with Ace Attourny. I wondered why it was so popular though; the concept never appealed to me but I'm willing to try. Would you strongly recommend it?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:48 am

I certainly would.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:54 am

Mercy wrote:
I never bothered with Ace Attourny. I wondered why it was so popular though; the concept never appealed to me but I'm willing to try. Would you strongly recommend it?
I was the exact same. I decided to try the first game after people kept saying how good the series was. Now I'm going through the whole series because of how surprisingly fun it actually is.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mercy wrote:
I was the exact same. I decided to try the first game after people kept saying how good the series was. Now I'm going through the whole series because of how surprisingly fun it actually is.
I suppose I shall give it a go. I knew nothing of Bioshock except the first two games took place in a city underwater called Rapture and it was a first person shooter, and back then First Person Shooters began to turn me off. I guess some genres are popular for a reason. I'll see to it.
Back to top Go down
Known_Hero
Crimson Head
Crimson Head

Playstation Network Known_Hero

PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:11 am

@Mass Distraction

Really? Vanquish is the smoothest 3rd person shooter game I've ever played. What improvements do you think they could've made?

@Mercy

I thought about picking up the new Army of Two because I love stories about international drug cartels and I figured the development team learned from the mistakes they made in the first entry. Guess I was wrong.

Anyway, I'm still in the process of completing Deus Ex: HR. The last game I completed was RE:ORC. The ending was crap. The whole "what if" concept was BS. Nothing happens when you kill Leon and Claire.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:56 am

Known_Hero wrote:
@Mass Distraction

Really? Vanquish is the smoothest 3rd person shooter game I've ever played. What improvements do you think they could've made?
I honestly don't remember anymore Razz I just thought that there was still stuff to improve in the game, something that would've possibly made a sequel near perfect.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:33 pm

Hero wrote:
I thought about picking up the new Army of Two because I love stories about international drug cartels and I figured the development team learned from the mistakes they made in the first entry. Guess I was wrong
Well it is a good story don't get me wrong, it had excellent characters but they all seemed to unrealistically change throughout the story except for the main two characters whp have the most boring names in military video game history. The development team switched though; the makers of Dead Space, Visceral Games, made this entry. If it played more like Dead Space I'd like it, but the game tries so hard to be Gears of War, Call of Duty, and everything that Army of Two isn't. The dark humor is nearly all gone, Aggro was nearly thrown out the window, the weapon customization isn't as deep as it was in the second game, out of the three games, 40th Day is the best, and even that game is mediocre.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 4:59 pm

I just finished Fallout: New Vegas, three of the outcomes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finish it!   Finish it! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finish it!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next