HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resi 5 Versus Fails/Glitches/Stories EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resi 5 Versus Fails/Glitches/Stories EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resi 5 Versus Fails/Glitches/Stories EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resi 5 Versus Fails/Glitches/Stories EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resi 5 Versus Fails/Glitches/Stories EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resi 5 Versus Fails/Glitches/Stories EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resi 5 Versus Fails/Glitches/Stories EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resi 5 Versus Fails/Glitches/Stories EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resi 5 Versus Fails/Glitches/Stories EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resi 5 Versus Fails/Glitches/Stories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

Resi 5 Versus Fails/Glitches/Stories Empty
PostSubject: Resi 5 Versus Fails/Glitches/Stories   Resi 5 Versus Fails/Glitches/Stories EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:59 pm

I know its been at least 2 years (Almost 3) since RE5 came out and so did Versus but have you had any Versus fails you have been dying to tell people, any glitches that were mind boggling, and awesome stories like how in the last three seconds you killed a majini or something causing you to win? If so why not tell us in this topic!

Well I shall start off with a very recent fail I had (Yeah I stil play RE5 from time to time): I was playing in a versus game with some cool teams but my teammate, who was Jill Battle Suit, (AS USUAL) had to be a PKer. Now I like to be a twat and ask for things repeatedly and fortunately I was Wesker and found an egg so I could ask for it. This egg I had obtained was a rotten egg, and I decided "Lets give it to Jill to ask for it." Now my failing PKer partner was get pummeled by the other team, putting them at low health, but all they could hear was "YOU WILL GIVE ME AN EGG!" so Derp mind activates in 3...2...1... My partner eats the egg and causes Jill to go into dying state, soon to be followed by a full blast from a Hydra. Man did I lol

(P.S. If someone wants me to, I can just change it to Resident Evil 5 Fails/Glitches/Stories)

I have more of these stories to tell you, but you can go ahead and tell your own personal stories as well!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resi 5 Versus Fails/Glitches/Stories   Resi 5 Versus Fails/Glitches/Stories EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:33 am

I don't have Versus, I only play Mercs. I think there might also be other people who don't have Versus so you'd propably get more replies with just RE5 Razz

I actually have a few funny stories from RE5 and if you don't mind, I'll post 'em here.

Three things from RE5:
1. My friend and I were playing the later stages where you fight the commandos. I was trying to make a plan for us to shoot all of them with a sniper rifle before they notice us. After I had told him what I had in mind I took the rifle and through the scope I saw my friend shooting the last majini in the ground with a shotgun.
2. I was playing with the same guy and we were in the place where lickers are coming through the walls and you have to be all sneaky-like. I told him that if I go first he could cover me if anything went bad. Well, I was walking through the hall and my friend shot the first licker he saw. Turned out he thought that I meant "kill everything". Needless to say, we were screwed.
3. I was playing mercs with another friend in the tribal village. I was getting slaughtered by a big group of enemies and I was asking for help which she couldn't give for a reason I soon discovered: she was running away from one of those spider like creatures in the background. After that I literally died of laughter.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Reede1991
Zombie
Zombie
Reede1991

Playstation Network powerbar15

PostSubject: Re: Resi 5 Versus Fails/Glitches/Stories   Resi 5 Versus Fails/Glitches/Stories EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:53 pm

well, i have a good versus story!

i would always play mines on team versus, and everyone had mics. well, we would talk crap to each other the entire time, and there was this one really big douchebag, midnightwesker. well, he kept screwing me over as far as combo chains, thankfully my partner kept it going, so mnwesker and i just started killing each other(i was stars wesker he was safari chris).

i would still kill majinis too, but, my partner was getting rather pissed because mnwesker was also going after him(my partner was also starswesker) so for about the next 3 minutes of the match, we would catch him perfectly with the knee rush, which causes a huge ass glitch, or at least it used to. he would hang in the air, about a foot above the ground, and eventually one of the reapers would grab him or arrows would kill him, or we would just shoot him to death! i have never heard such an eloquently strung together stream of cuss words in all my days Smile

but seriously, try the knee glitch. two weskers hits the guy at reletively the same time he is in a falling state parallel to the ground, but just hovers until they die. its a very nice trick that we discovered by accident Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resi 5 Versus Fails/Glitches/Stories   Resi 5 Versus Fails/Glitches/Stories Empty

Back to top Go down

Resi 5 Versus Fails/Glitches/Stories
Page 1 of 1