Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Ok...so I finished Resi 5

Go down 
+6
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
The Knife
PAULSAMSON
RaviorStygian
TeRoR KiD
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

Ok...so I finished Resi 5 Empty
PostSubject: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:42 pm

Here are some of my thoughts...

Chris Redfield is pretty boring in reality. I know Leon is overrated but at least he has a sense of humour and more personality.

Wesker looks like a douche in that outfit...Jill looks great. I've heard people talk about how Chris was on steroids but nothing about Jill getting a boob job? they looked a whole lot bigger than in RE3.

The first time I saw Josh I was like...well this guy is dead. Figured he was the token character to be killed somewhere in the storyline and must say I was disappointed he wasn't used more.

Felt a lot like playing RE4 but a little more evolved. The Irving boss was very reminiscent of Salazar.

I looooooove the proximity bombs. They are great for bosses, reapers, chainsaw guys and whatever you call those things on the ship that have heads made out of steel. (must apologise for not knowing correct enemy names yet)

I didn't like the inventory. Seemed even more unrealistic than the magic item boxes. Where was all that stuff being stored in between chapters?

I miss puzzles, I miss combining things. I have no idea why they removed the combining of treasures.

Grenade Lancher FTW.

Sheva is a pretty hot character and I found her to be fairly useful at times. While it would've been nice to see Beck Chambers instead of her I've got to admit I couldn't see Becky doing some of those martial arts moves in the cut scenes with Wesker so it might not've worked.

Wesker was a tough boss. I was not disappointed like when it came to fight Saddler in RE4.

Would I play it again? yes...

How does it rank in the series? probably my least favourite out of the main series but still a great game...

That's about it off the top of my head Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:56 pm

TeRoR KiD wrote:
it would've been nice to see Beck Chambers
Yes . . . yes it would have . . .
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:12 pm

TeRoR KiD wrote:

Chris Redfield is pretty boring in reality. I know Leon is overrated but at least he has a sense of humour and more personality.

Wesker looks like a douche in that outfit...Jill looks great. I've heard people talk about how Chris was on steroids but nothing about Jill getting a boob job? they looked a whole lot bigger than in RE3.

The first time I saw Josh I was like...well this guy is dead. Figured he was the token character to be killed somewhere in the storyline and must say I was disappointed he wasn't used more.

Felt a lot like playing RE4 but a little more evolved. The Irving boss was very reminiscent of Salazar.

I looooooove the proximity bombs. They are great for bosses, reapers, chainsaw guys and whatever you call those things on the ship that have heads made out of steel. (must apologise for not knowing correct enemy names yet)

I didn't like the inventory. Seemed even more unrealistic than the magic item boxes. Where was all that stuff being stored in between chapters?

I miss puzzles, I miss combining things. I have no idea why they removed the combining of treasures.

Grenade Lancher FTW.

Sheva is a pretty hot character and I found her to be fairly useful at times. While it would've been nice to see Beck Chambers instead of her I've got to admit I couldn't see Becky doing some of those martial arts moves in the cut scenes with Wesker so it might not've worked.

Wesker was a tough boss. I was not disappointed like when it came to fight Saddler in RE4.

Would I play it again? yes...

How does it rank in the series? probably my least favourite out of the main series but still a great game...

I agree with every single thing you said
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:07 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:

Chris Redfield is pretty boring in reality. I know Leon is overrated but at least he has a sense of humour and more personality. No.

Wesker looks like a douche in that outfit...Jill looks great. I've heard people talk about how Chris was on steroids but nothing about Jill getting a boob job? they looked a whole lot bigger than in RE3. Yes. Wesker is a douche. Kind of hard to tell boob size in RE3.

The first time I saw Josh I was like...well this guy is dead. Figured he was the token character to be killed somewhere in the storyline and must say I was disappointed he wasn't used more. Meh. He was kind of helpful.

Felt a lot like playing RE4 but a little more evolved. The Irving boss was very reminiscent of Salazar. That was a fun boss.

I looooooove the proximity bombs. They are great for bosses, reapers, chainsaw guys and whatever you call those things on the ship that have heads made out of steel. (must apologise for not knowing correct enemy names yet) They are cool. The monsters are called Duvalia.

I didn't like the inventory. Seemed even more unrealistic than the magic item boxes. Where was all that stuff being stored in between chapters? It is a stupid inventory system. The combine ammo with gun thing was pointless in this game

I miss puzzles, I miss combining things. I have no idea why they removed the combining of treasures. I don't miss overly hard puzzles.

Grenade Launcher FTW. You are very intelligent. The Grenade Launcher tops all other weapons in; Versatility and power.

Sheva is a pretty hot character and I found her to be fairly useful at times. While it would've been nice to see Beck Chambers instead of her I've got to admit I couldn't see Becky doing some of those martial arts moves in the cut scenes with Wesker so it might not've worked. It would've been nice to see... Tyrant instead.

Wesker was a tough boss. I was not disappointed like when it came to fight Saddler in RE4. Wesker is a douche boss.

Would I play it again? yes... Good answer.

How does it rank in the series? probably my least favourite out of the main series but still a great game... Likewise.

Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:39 am

I agree with all except for this:

TeRoR KiD wrote:

TeRoR KiD wrote:
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:26 am

RE5 is either my second or third favorite. I'm torn between REmake.

But if Sheva was replaced with Rebecca, RE5 would instantly be my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:01 am

TeRoR KiD wrote:
I actually stored a crap ton of gems and such because I assumed I would be combining them with some ceremonial masks.

Now you just have to get the DLC. In Desperate Escape there's actually more stuff with Josh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:15 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Now you just have to get the DLC. In Desperate Escape there's actually more stuff with Josh.
Not to mention you can play as Rebecca in mercs! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:50 pm

I think Jill's boobs are the same size. They may just be pushed up in her tight outfit. I really don't think any of the inventory systems are realistic in RE.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:52 pm

ill never forget the time when i got and beat RE5. on the day it came out, as soon as i got outta skool i went straight to best buy, got the last copy there and when i got home around 4 o clock i played it non stop until i beat it, it was like 6 am when i did then i went to bed and the next day i started to play mercs Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:15 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I think Jill's boobs are the same size. They may just be pushed up in her tight outfit. I really don't think any of the inventory systems are realistic in RE.
This actually has got to be the most realistic by far. It's real time and you can see your equipment being carried.

The attache case in RE4 was realistic enough. Then again, where does Leon keep the case itself?

@Godzilla90s: Best day of your life, eh?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:34 pm

And what kind of attache case could fit that many weapons in it?
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Godzilla90s wrote:
ill never forget the time when i got and beat RE5. on the day it came out, as soon as i got outta skool i went straight to best buy, got the last copy there and when i got home around 4 o clock i played it non stop until i beat it, it was like 6 am when i did then i went to bed and the next day i started to play mercs Smile
Sounds like a good day. Smile
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:48 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Godzilla90s wrote:

yea, and since at my high school i am known as 'the resident evil guy' everyone was expecting me to buy it so i can tell them what is was like back on monday
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:57 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
And what kind of attache case could fit that many weapons in it?
Oh right. Didn't think that through Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:29 pm

Godzilla90s wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Godzilla90s wrote:

yea, and since at my high school i am known as 'the resident evil guy' everyone was expecting me to buy it so i can tell them what is was like back on monday
Woah, a weekend. That makes it even more awesome.
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:50 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

I've reviewed a few more videos and pictures and they definitely look bigger to me. In Resident Evil 3 she looks like an A cup - In Resident Evil 5 she resembles more a C cup. I was reading that the experiments that Wesker did on her 'changed' her body so maybe it could be explained that way.

As for the inventory part. I agree with you to a degree apart from Resident Evil 0 and Outbreak.

I thought they were realistic enough.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:02 pm

TeRoR KiD wrote:
I was reading that the experiments that Wesker did on her 'changed' her body so maybe it could be explained that way.
No, the changes that resulted from experimentation had to do with her hair and skin color.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:
I was reading that the experiments that Wesker did on her 'changed' her body so maybe it could be explained that way.
No, the changes that resulted from experimentation had to do with her hair and skin color.
Yeah. Maybe the creators just like boobs? Besides, they don't look that much bigger.

Why are we delving so deep into this, game characters tend to change visually over time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:17 pm

Yeah. This would be like asking why Lara Croft's boobs don't look like traffic cones anymore.
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

PostSubject: Re: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
TeRoR KiD wrote:
Yeah. Maybe the creators just like boobs? Besides, they don't look that much bigger.

Why are we delving so deep into this, game characters tend to change visually over time Very Happy

Just trying to make a point like anybody who knows they are right about something Smile

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah. This would be like asking why Lara Croft's boobs don't look like traffic cones anymore.

I'm sure you'd find a discussion about that somewhere on a Tomb Raider forum.

I like boobs, this is a resident evil forum, so I asked if anybody noticed that Jills boobs are obviously bigger than in the past.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:05 pm

TeRoR KiD wrote:

I like boobs, this is a resident evil forum, so I asked if anybody noticed that Jills boobs are obviously bigger than in the past.

I think they grew the same size that between RE1 (original) and Nemesis.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:06 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Because graphics are much better than they were in the PS1 era.
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:13 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I really don't think any of the inventory systems are realistic in RE.

This. And I actually thought the inventory system was one of the best parts about the game. It worked just how it did in the Outbreak games. Yeah the attache case from RE4 may be a little more realistic but I think the real-time inventory system worked well in the context of RE5 since it was a co-op based game.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:53 am

Like Nite said, no RE inventory system is realistic, and it doesn't matter. I mean magical item boxes or a attache case with 8 weapons...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok...so I finished Resi 5   Ok...so I finished Resi 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok...so I finished Resi 5
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next