Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Walking Dead

Go down 
+44
Nobudy
JamTyrantH
PWNERX
Ssplain
Crowbar
DivideByZero
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Limey
marialuvs26
Mcghie
MSR
02viperacr
Industrial Ridden
DonREfan
RaviorStygian
Teh Black Cat
rawk82
Spike991
dr_salvador
spawn
DXP
The CG
SWITCHMYND
00biohazard
lyfesArcanum
ChrisSherry
DeadlyGenetics
PunkMaister
Jill Sandwich
ChickenHeart
Known_Hero
Residentevil521
Sargent D
S.Winters
Bub537
BOBLATHON
StellaLuna
Solidus
NiteKrawler
Methsia
Revan XI9
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
Regenerator
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

The Walking Dead - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 12:06 pm

Our options are:
Glenn because canon
Abraham because Final Destination
Daryl because producers are dicks
Or somebody completely random because writers are pricks.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 3:09 pm

Nicholas' body was put in front of the would be victim while they went under another conveniently placed dumpster.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 4:59 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Nicholas' body was put in front of the would be victim while they went under another conveniently placed dumpster.
Yeah, we know that. We've known that for a while now.

As far as "who took it like a champ"...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2016 11:32 am

Those Spoiling Dead people apparently got a leaked script, that unveiled who dies, and they've been suggesting that Negan has to Lucille two people. Keen posters have been spying on the cast for a while near the filming locations, piecing together what's going on.

Negan is one sick man. But I think he's also the best villain to date. You don't wanna cross him.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 7:13 am

The episode has aired, and the victims are set.

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE:
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 8:08 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 11:26 am

I'd expect a lot of hate towards Daryl for causing Glenn's death, but it looks like 76% of voter say it's not his fault. Yet I get the feeling that if it had been anyone else who got Glenn killed, the polls would say otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 8:31 pm

Daryl's popularity nets him a lot of absurdly undue hate from a very vocal minority that hates him passionately and wants him killed off just for the lulz. I personally see it as Daryl was the only one with the guts to actually try and do something. I don't know about anyone else, but I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 4:40 pm

It's not that he lashed out that annoyed me. After all, it's his life. If he wants to lose it for that reason, sure. It becomes a problem when your other friends are involved surrounded by probably 100 armed men who actually like their leader (unlike Dawn) which puts them at risk as well. Sure he didn't know this would kill Glenn, but why risk it? Not only did his actions partially invalidate Abraham's sacrifice, but it also created another unnecessary death.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 6:43 am

It starts up again this Sunday. Is anybody here still tuning into what happens?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 10:39 am

I still watch it, because I'm still obsessed with the zombie genre. Wasn't too happy with the actress they chose for Magna or that they killed Jesus, though.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 5:18 am

The first four or so seasons were great. I think around the time Negan showed up, it started to feel like a soap opera. It has its ups and downs, but I'm really enjoying the current season with the Whisperers.

I'm sad to hear that Z Nation was axed. This was a similar show about zombies, that had a lot of humour in it too. Maybe the ratings just got too low, and they decided that it was time to end it. The Asylum is a company that usually releases a lot of horrendous and almost unwatchable material, but this series has a great line-up of characters.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 2:28 pm

White Rock wrote:
I'm sad to hear that Z Nation was axed. This was a similar show about zombies, that had a lot of humour in it too. Maybe the ratings just got too low, and they decided that it was time to end it. The Asylum is a company that usually releases a lot of horrendous and almost unwatchable material, but this series has a great line-up of characters.
Z Nation started out great, but quickly went downhill by getting more and more outlandish and not properly explaining certain things.

Remember the zombie bear that appeared in one episode of the first season? If animals other than humans can be zombified, why aren't zombie bears, lions, wolves, and other predatory animals prowling the landscape all over the place? No explanation for the bear was given and I don't remember any other zombie animals seen in the show. And that's beside the fact that zombified animals would reduce the chances of the human species' survival to practically zero because we now no longer have a food source to sustain ourselves.

Putting aside just how stupid an idea it is that Murphy is able to mind control zombies and later humans that he bites, just how in the hell was he even able to do this? No explanation whatsoever was given anywhere in the show.

In relation to the last one with Murphy, just what the hell happened to Cassandra after he bit her? Why didn't what happened to her, happen to anyone else he bit? No explanation given.

Then, all of a sudden, zombies can now somehow retain their human consciousness and walk, talk, and act just like normal people, leading to the "Talker" variant. One guy is even shown dying and resurrecting shortly thereafter as a Talker, completely skipping the ravenous flesh-eating monster stage that destroyed civilization. How is this happening now? No explanation given. I won't even go into the sheer lunacy of trying to integrate them into human society, just like how even though they call dogs "man's best friend", it's not a good idea to keep a pack of wolves as house pets.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 7:24 pm

I have still to watch it since it returned to TV. I just remember a character died, but I will not say who, as it is a spoiler.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2019 9:36 pm

It's not a spoiler, everyone found out who died in the mid-season finale. And I said his name two posts up.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 12:31 pm

Oh, Jesus. But not Jesus Christ. I love you
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 4:33 pm

No, the Roman army dealt with that lawbreaker. Razz
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 12:33 pm

I am going to catch up tonight.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 12:13 pm

Just rolled back to page 7 and reread 02viperacr's ranting and arguing with everyone about the show. Good times. lol!
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 11:13 pm

Are you still watching the series?
Back to top Go down
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 1:20 am

I'm only watching it for Judith at this point. Not a fan of how they'er handling the Whisperer arc so far.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 2:14 pm

For some reason, Amazon has declined my recent purchases. I will just watch it later on using 123movies, which has a lot of annoying adverts, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 12:49 am

So, I don't know if anyone here reads the comics, but it's finally happened: Rick Grimes has died.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 1:47 am

I still have to catch up. I didn't watch most of the last season of the spin off, and it is back on TV now.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 2:02 am

I'm talking about the comic series, though. Rick in the show isn't dead, just gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead   The Walking Dead - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next