HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies?

Go down 
+3
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
Industrial Ridden
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies? Empty
PostSubject: Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies?   Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:20 pm

This has been bothering for a while. Everybody's favorite character either seems to be carl, rick, or daryl, and they say that if one of them dies, they will stop watching the show. I think it's a load of BS. My favorite character is Philip Blake (The Governor) but I will forever be a fan of TWD no matter what. Also it is really irritating when people compare daryl to chuck norris. What has Daryl done other than survive? Like really!

Who is your favorite character and why? Would you still watch the show if your favorite character dies? (Unless they are already dead)

My favorite character is the governor, and I like him because I can relate to him. I lose my temper alot like him, and I have the most disturbing thoughts, but he has put them into action. I love the oreo eye patch and that vest he wears. I love the AUG and everything. So yeah, he is my favorite.

I'm not saying that I don't like daryl, it's just that I think he is overrated is all. I hate carl so much, I hate him worse than hitler though. I actually kinda liked hitler (i know, i'm terrible) but he never affected me directly, so I couldn't really care. But now I'm just getting off topic here.

I think the show producers are afraid of killing off certain characters such as Daryl because they don't want to lose their audience. In my opinion, that is just retarded. The show producers, writers, etc. should freely be able to do what they want without fear of losing an audience. Do you really think people will stop watching the show if their favorite character dies?

It also goes vice versa, I hate carl so much (he is always trying to act like an adult and is a little shit always wanting to go on the missions that the group goes on. I want him dead, but alot of people seem to really like him)

Does the show producers also fear they will lose their audience if their most hated characters are not killed off?

But yeah, I basically got all that out of me, I feel much better now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies?   Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:21 am

What is there to like about Hitler, exactly?
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies?   Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:41 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
What is there to like about Hitler, exactly?

I liked the fact that he killed people.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies?   Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:05 pm

You... What.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies?   Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:07 pm

He personally killed no one, except himself. He may have offed a couple people but I've never heard any stories of it. Anyway, so you must also like the Columbine shooters and the Boston Marathon bombers too then?
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies?   Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:28 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
He personally killed no one, except himself. He may have offed a couple people but I've never heard any stories of it. Anyway, so you must also like the Columbine shooters and the Boston Marathon bombers too then?

I found them to be quite interesting. I will admit, it's never good to kill anybody, but I can't help but like it. I think I need help lol
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies?   Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:32 pm

Finding killers to be interesting is different than "liking them because they killed people." I find most serial killers interesting. But I'm not inviting them to Christmas dinner.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies?   Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies? EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:28 pm

Am I the only person who doesn't care for The Walking Dead? I stopped watching it after season 2 because I lost interest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies?   Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies? EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:54 am

Chuck Norris could Kick Daryl's ass so hard, his ass would be a zombie, but the rest wouldn't!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies?   Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies? EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:07 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Chuck Norris could Kick Daryl's ass so hard, his ass would be a zombie, but the rest wouldn't!
What the hell is up with you and Chuck Norris? Have you even ever seen a Chuck Norris film? They're horrible.

@Sarg: Never saw it. Never cared for it.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies?   Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies? EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 8:05 pm

I'm still going to watch it, but I think Fear the Walking Dead is more interesting and gritty. A main character was just killed in one gunshot last season.

The thing with shows like this, is that main characters should die more often anyway. That reflects the raw reality that they're living in. I'm tired of all these one-dimensional goody two shoes going through a wringer, and still coming out unharmed after it all.

Capcom will never kill off the main characters for Resident Evil, except that they did that once for Wesker in Resident Evil 5, which is a shitty "horror" game in retrospect, but a decent action game.

They could have killed off Chris in 2012, but it would have been too similar to what happened in that Bruce Willis movie set in space, so they killed the rookie instead. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies?   Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will you still watch the walking dead if your favorite character dies?
Page 1 of 1