Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Walking Dead DLC Trailer EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Walking Dead DLC Trailer EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Walking Dead DLC Trailer EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Walking Dead DLC Trailer EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Walking Dead DLC Trailer EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Walking Dead DLC Trailer EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Walking Dead DLC Trailer EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Walking Dead DLC Trailer EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Walking Dead DLC Trailer EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Walking Dead DLC Trailer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

The Walking Dead DLC Trailer Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead DLC Trailer   The Walking Dead DLC Trailer EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:20 am

A Trailer for the new DLC coming out for The Walking Dead (Telltale Games).

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead DLC Trailer   The Walking Dead DLC Trailer EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:22 am

The black guy with the afro at 20 seconds, wasn't that guy with Vernon's cancer survivor group?
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead DLC Trailer   The Walking Dead DLC Trailer EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:55 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
The black guy with the afro at 20 seconds, wasn't that guy with Vernon's cancer survivor group?

WOAH! I didn't notice that the first few times watching this! Nice find, That looks just like him! I wonder why he's with their group instead of Vernon's. I'm still wondering about Molly and Lilly, but we might just have to wait til season 2 to see them again.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead DLC Trailer   The Walking Dead DLC Trailer EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

WOAH! I didn't notice that the first few times watching this! Nice find, That looks just like him! I wonder why he's with their group instead of Vernon's. I'm still wondering about Molly and Lilly, but we might just have to wait til season 2 to see them again.
If we see them again.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead DLC Trailer   The Walking Dead DLC Trailer EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:02 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

If we see them again.

I'm pretty positive we might see Lilly. The chances of her survival both ways (leaving her on the side of the road and her taking the RV) are pretty high. I mean, look at the show for example. There's been a few times where characters run out in the middle of a forest and manage to survive. I'm making a prediction right now. Woodbury to be introduced in Season 2!
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead DLC Trailer   The Walking Dead DLC Trailer EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:05 pm

Ghost Leader you were right, more cancer patients were shown in this video.

Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead DLC Trailer   The Walking Dead DLC Trailer EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:19 pm

Of course Ghost Leader was right. He's always right, even when he's wrong. Razz

Edit
Industrial Ridden wrote:

I'm pretty positive we might see Lilly. The chances of her survival both ways (leaving her on the side of the road and her taking the RV) are pretty high. I mean, look at the show for example. There's been a few times where characters run out in the middle of a forest and manage to survive. I'm making a prediction right now. Woodbury to be introduced in Season 2!

The game was retconned after the Road to Woodbury novel was released with a different backstory for comic Lilly, game Lilly is a different person now.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead DLC Trailer   The Walking Dead DLC Trailer EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:30 am

So who's played 400 Days? I have and, without going into any spoilers, it's great. I have my suspicions that the 400 Days survivors will be Season 2's cast and I'm also beginning to echo Industrial Ridden's prediction of Woodbury in S2. Kenny, Duck, and Carley/Doug had cameo appearances, though I won't spoil anything for those that haven't played it yet. Overall, it so far looks like Telltale hasn't lost their touch and S2 won't disappoint.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead DLC Trailer   The Walking Dead DLC Trailer EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
So who's played 400 Days? I have and, without going into any spoilers, it's great. I have my suspicions that the 400 Days survivors will be Season 2's cast and I'm also beginning to echo Industrial Ridden's prediction of Woodbury in S2. Kenny, Duck, and Carley/Doug had cameo appearances, though I won't spoil anything for those that haven't played it yet. Overall, it so far looks like Telltale hasn't lost their touch and S2 won't disappoint.

Oh those characters have cameo's? I heard there is a fanboy moment somewhere in 400 days and I heard vince's story is interesting. I haven't played it myself, but damn this is going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead DLC Trailer   The Walking Dead DLC Trailer EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:40 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Oh those characters have cameo's?
Yeah, they do. They don't interact with the 400 Days survivors or play any major parts in their stories, though.

Quote :
I heard there is a fanboy moment somewhere in 400 days
A fanboy moment? What do you mean? Question

Quote :
I heard vince's story is interesting.
His story starts much earlier than any of the others', which leads me to believe he'll be the S2 player character.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead DLC Trailer   The Walking Dead DLC Trailer EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 2:07 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Industrial Ridden wrote:
Oh those characters have cameo's?
Yeah, they do. They don't interact with the 400 Days survivors or play any major parts in their stories, though.

Quote :
I heard there is a fanboy moment somewhere in 400 days
A fanboy moment? What do you mean? Question

Quote :
I heard vince's story is interesting.
His story starts much earlier than any of the others', which leads me to believe he'll be the S2 player character.

Somebody on youtube mentioned that there was a fanboy moment "that referenced something from season 1". Is that true? In what order should I play these characters in also. I want the best experience from that as soon as a get it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead DLC Trailer   The Walking Dead DLC Trailer EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:04 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Somebody on youtube mentioned that there was a fanboy moment "that referenced something from season 1". Is that true? In what order should I play these characters in also. I want the best experience from that as soon as a get it.
Oh, yeah, I think I know what you're talking about now. It's not made obvious (i.e., shown happening), but fans are speculating that Gil's Pitstop (the truck stop that plays a big role in 400 Days) is where the attack/attempted kidnapping on Duck that Kenny told Lee about in S1E1 occurred.
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead DLC Trailer   The Walking Dead DLC Trailer EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 6:10 pm

Not sure if I should wait to accumulate all 5 episodes first or just play right now...
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead DLC Trailer   The Walking Dead DLC Trailer EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:31 am

Shrike wrote:
Not sure if I should wait to accumulate all 5 episodes first or just play right now...

I would highly recommend playing the first season before playing 400 days because the decisions and choices you make throughout season one will carry over into 400 days, (which not many games do), and those choices you make in 400 days will have an outcome in season two once it's released.
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead DLC Trailer   The Walking Dead DLC Trailer EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:43 pm

I played them right after 5th episode was released because I wanted to get the full story right away. That's why I am thinking of weather should I wait until all episodes of 400 days are done before playing it.

Oh wait, 400 days isn't the second season, I tripped shit. Yeah sure, I will dl it as soon as I am free. I thought it was the first episode of season 2.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead DLC Trailer   The Walking Dead DLC Trailer EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:21 pm

Shrike wrote:
I played them right after 5th episode was released because I wanted to get the full story right away. That's why I am thinking of weather should I wait until all episodes of 400 days are done before playing it.

Oh wait, 400 days isn't the second season, I tripped shit. Yeah sure, I will dl it as soon as I am free. I thought it was the first episode of season 2.

Fail cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead DLC Trailer   The Walking Dead DLC Trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead DLC Trailer
Page 1 of 1