HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it?

Go down 
+2
Spike991
ahsumino3124
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ahsumino3124
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it? Empty
PostSubject: If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it?   If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 2:41 pm

I just recently heard that there was a director's cut version of the original Resident Evil. A few days ago, i bought the original Resident Evil from a play n trade store. I was a bit disappointed that i bought the original one when a supposedly better one was available. Is the director's cut worth getting? I don't want to have to spend like another 20$ just for a few minor changes or additions. By the way, I'm a newbie to the series! flower
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it?   If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:21 pm

Well, if I had the opportunity to get both, I certainly would. The Director's Cut has a demo of RE2...it maybe has a few minor differences...so if you don't want to get something with only a few minor changes, then Director's Cut is not the way to go, but in terms of what is more impressive to have, the actual original wins that one.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it?   If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:28 pm

The DC version is the only one i have for RE1...im not too sure what the difference is between the two...i mostly get the special editions for games
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it?   If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Regenerator wrote:
The DC version is the only one i have for RE1...im not too sure what the difference is between the two...i mostly get the special editions for games

Doesn't the DC version have some sort of Battle Game? Or perhaps some Arrange Game?
Back to top Go down
ahsumino3124
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it?   If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:51 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Well, if I had the opportunity to get both, I certainly would. The Director's Cut has a demo of RE2...it maybe has a few minor differences...so if you don't want to get something with only a few minor changes, then Director's Cut is not the way to go, but in terms of what is more impressive to have, the actual original wins that one.Smile

Thanks so much Spike991! Saying that made me feel much better, and i guess i should just stick with the original.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it?   If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:36 pm

No I don't think it does Spike.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it?   If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it? EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:39 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

I know that one of the versions did. And had like extra constumes....stuff like that, not sure which one though, there were so many rereleases...

It may have been one of the Sega consoles...Saturn.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it?   If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:28 am

Yes Dammit!!!!! It has Resident Evil in the title, IT IS WORTH IT!!!!!!

To oh so butcher the context of the phrase..... It is better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it?   If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:33 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I know that one of the versions did. And had like extra constumes....stuff like that, not sure which one though, there were so many rereleases...

It was the Saturn version.

The only version I have is Deadly Silence, but as far as I'm concerned, I tend to get only one version of a game. To me it doesn't matter which version it is as long as I can play it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it?   If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:22 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

It was the Saturn version.

The only version I have is Deadly Silence, but as far as I'm concerned, I tend to get only one version of a game. To me it doesn't matter which version it is as long as I can play it.

I have REDS as well, alot of fun. It's pretty much like playing the original, except watered down, yet with some added things too, like manual reload, quick knife, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it?   If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it? Empty

Back to top Go down

If i have the original Resident Evil for the ps1, is the director's cut edition worth it?
Page 1 of 1