HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box

Go down 
+6
Regenerator
frodomir
bravotwozero007
ChrisSherry
Zombie
lyfesArcanum
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 2:09 am

I don't know about you guys, but this stuff seems to be worth the extra 30$ Very Happy Who of you will be getting this and who thinks that they will stick to just the game? Smile

Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box ResidentEvilStuff
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:20 am

To tell you the truth, I think the North American Special Edition of Resident Evil 5 is kinda lame but other than that I'm going to buy it anyway. I reserved mine sometime ago, I just need to pay the rest of it off, I'm also gonna buy the japanese e-capcom limited edition one to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JNRoDz
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:52 am

I've reserved the PS3 version a few months ago. I think it's way worth it too!
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:04 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
'yeah, I can't wait to get my copy. Unfortunately, I don't have an xbox yet, so I haven't reserved. Do you think I should? Or will the Special Edition be in stock at least until July do you think? Question
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:47 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
'yeah, I can't wait to get my copy. Unfortunately, I don't have an xbox yet, so I haven't reserved. Do you think I should? Or will the Special Edition be in stock at least until July do you think? Question

Sorry, I have no idea, You could always ask a video game store and see what they say Smile
If not, there is always ebay Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:36 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Sorry, I have no idea, You could always ask a video game store and see what they say Smile
Yeah, I'll have to see how it plays out.
By the way, is that you in your new signature?

Last edited by lyfesArcanum on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : general)
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:01 pm

i love the american special edition, all we have in uk is a steel tin as our special edition, a nice collectable figure, like what came with fallout 3 would have been good
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:06 pm

Nice box, i like idea
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:48 pm

i will probably just stick with the game...but it is nice though
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:29 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:

Yeah, I'll have to see how it plays out.
By the way, is that you in your new signature?

Yeah, Good Luck Smile
Yes it is lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:00 pm

Hmmm, I am personally not too interested in any of the stuff there, just the RE5 game and that extra disk.Smile
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Hmmm, I am personally not too interested in any of the stuff there, just the RE5 game and that extra disk.Smile

some one will put theirs on ebay, keep an eye out!!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:24 pm

bravotwozero007 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Probably, I will get the Special Edition thing, but the only things that I was really interested in though were the ones that I mentioned, while the Chris action figure also seems cool too.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 1:35 pm

Spike991 wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Probably, I will get the Special Edition thing, but the only things that I was really interested in though were the ones that I mentioned, while the Chris action figure also seems cool too.Smile
I think the bag looks pretty cool too. I wonder what will be on the special disc. I got the Special Edition of the Godfather game and the bonus disc included things like scenes from the movies etc. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:44 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
bravotwozero007 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I think the bag looks pretty cool too. I wonder what will be on the special disc. I got the Special Edition of the Godfather game and the bonus disc included things like scenes from the movies etc. Very Happy

I bet it will show alot of the mo-cap stuff, that will be pretty cool, but I want some really cool stuff, maybe it will have like one of those retrospective videos and recap all of the previous things....
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:00 pm

living in england sucks. Sad we dont have the cool special edtion, we only have a steel tin box Sad but i have pre order both the ps3 version and the xbox 360 version. we get a free sheva figure with the 360 version and a free chris figure with the ps3 version. i have also pre ordered the red xbox 360.... i stopped myself from buying anything resi related for a month to save money Smile but im gonna trade in my old 360 for the new one Smile
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:21 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
living in england sucks. Sad we dont have the cool special edtion, we only have a steel tin box Sad but i have pre order both the ps3 version and the xbox 360 version. we get a free sheva figure with the 360 version and a free chris figure with the ps3 version. i have also pre ordered the red xbox 360.... i stopped myself from buying anything resi related for a month to save money Smile but im gonna trade in my old 360 for the new one Smile

red xbox, im well jealous Sad, where did you order you 5 from, i couldnt find one with a figure, just the tin
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:13 am

charlieRE2 wrote:
Wow, a red xbox. Never seen one, only the red controller. How much is that gonna run ya?
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:26 pm

hmmm i imagine i will end up spending around £300 pounds for everything but.......... my collection needs to grow Smile
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:02 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
hmmm i imagine i will end up spending around £300 pounds for everything but.......... my collection needs to grow Smile

does that xbox come with 120gb hard drive?
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:38 am

yeah it does Smile
Back to top Go down
bravotwozero007
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
bravotwozero007

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:27 pm

charlieRE2 wrote:
yeah it does Smile

might have to think on that, i only recently bought 120gb hdd, coul sell new one i suppoes, will it have the jasper innards??
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:32 pm

I honestly don't think the Collector's Edition is worth it, I mean, seriously, they couldn't think of anything else other than Extra Disk, Steel Booklet, a Bag, and Figure? I think it should be priced at $20 AT THE MOST. Extra content, a full sized Handgun that was in the game, etc. would of been a great idea and actually be worth, but no one thinks like the gamers... if they did I guess they would of remade RE2 by now. But I'm still getting the CE as much as I complain about it.
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box House-do-want_thumbnail
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:42 am

Bernard wrote:
Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box House-do-want_thumbnail
hey I like the House reference...very good show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box   Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5 Special Edition Box
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next