HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Revelations

Go down 
+13
Methsia
chocotricks
Reede1991
BarryBurton
Neotris
Spike991
Mass Distraction
White Rock
Soul
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
weskersbarber
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:57 am

Spike991 wrote:
I like how they are making a little collaboration between RE4 & RE5 Mercs levels, characters,etc. Same old Capcom though, just lazily reusing character models. Starting from scratch might take time....

I'm still really impressed with the graphics though.
Yeah, the 3DS is looking really good. At least graphically. We'll see about the gameplay later on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:48 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
I like how they are making a little collaboration between RE4 & RE5 Mercs levels, characters,etc. Same old Capcom though, just lazily reusing character models. Starting from scratch might take time....

I'm still really impressed with the graphics though.
Yeah, the 3DS is looking really good. At least graphically. We'll see about the gameplay later on.

Hopefully Capcom is not still trying to please the FPS and 3rd Person Shooter fans with OUR RE games. We buy them and cherish them for years, some of us go as far as buying multiple copies on different consoels(i.e. Code Veronica on Ps2, GC & Dreamcast), but a few whiny babies want to run around like in Halo or Gears and Capcom completely changes everything, or at least they are starting to make subtle and unnappreciated changes, RE5 had some examples.
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:09 pm

Idono people I really am starting to hate the 4/5 engine. This looks like a dumbed down mode but with far 2 improvments. If switchable on/off fps first/third person aiming is a option then I consider that an improvment. In the new mercs the physic engine makes that crap look way 2 arcady. I was expecting an announcer to pop up and say some 10 hit kill combo.

Maybe ill buy it or ill just emulate it when a 3ds sdk kit become available
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:20 am

Did you guys know that the next Silent Hill movie is also titled Revelations?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:55 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Did you guys know that the next Silent Hill movie is also titled Revelations?

Its just revelation, a rip off of revelations for sure.
Back to top Go down
BarryBurton
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BarryBurton

Playstation Network BarrryBurton

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:56 am

It's almost like when a baby learns a new word Very Happy
First it was "rise of the" "fall of the" "return of the" "and the" in all the movie/game titles.
Now it's revelations!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Neotris wrote:
Idono people I really am starting to hate the 4/5 engine. This looks like a dumbed down mode but with far 2 improvments. If switchable on/off fps first/third person aiming is a option then I consider that an improvment. In the new mercs the physic engine makes that crap look way 2 arcady. I was expecting an announcer to pop up and say some 10 hit kill combo.

Maybe ill buy it or ill just emulate it when a 3ds sdk kit become available

Do you mean RE4 & RE5? Any hate towards RE4 is very unwaranted, RE5, well I can understand the hate for that one, but neither of those two games deserves too much shit, at least not as much as they get.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:19 pm

That's what I've been saying! So very true. In my books there's no bad RE game. Except for Missions. But it didn't have a story anyway.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:57 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
That's what I've been saying! So very true. In my books there's no bad RE game. Except for Missions. But it didn't have a story anyway.

I'm assuming that's one of the mobile phone games right? I wouldn't really go out of my way to play any of those, but if I knew somebody that had one, I might try it out.

The handhelds we have had so far were good enough though. Well Gaiden & REDS. Not to mention Degeneration on the iPhone, which I haven't played yet, but it looks good enough.

RER looks too good to be true though. Intersting that they are using Mercs stuff from both RE4 & RE5, not to mention characters from both. I noticed Claire from DSC was in there too.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:41 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

I'm assuming that's one of the mobile phone games right? I wouldn't really go out of my way to play any of those, but if I knew somebody that had one, I might try it out.

The handhelds we have had so far were good enough though. Well Gaiden & REDS. Not to mention Degeneration on the iPhone, which I haven't played yet, but it looks good enough.

RER looks too good to be true though. Intersting that they are using Mercs stuff from both RE4 & RE5, not to mention characters from both. I noticed Claire from DSC was in there too.
Right. Missions had horrible gameplay and it consisted completely of minigames, wouldn't recommend it. CR on the other hand is great (with all the new story) but if you're not into mobile games I wouldn't bother with Genesis and Uprising. I think FilesTube has some downloads for all 4 Reports.

Interesting connection between Gaiden and DS btw. When RE1 was to be ported to GBC the thing flopped and then the game that was born from the project was Gaiden, while DS was the actual port on a Nintendo handheld but several years later. Capcom is confusing.

Revelations is a must have, the game looks so detailed and awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:58 pm

I defenintly prefered RE4 because it was a refreshing new direction and the storyline was like a movie. I will admit though the storyline in RE5 even though incohearent at times did have more of a deeper and more important meaning because RE5 is like the end of an era with the 'suppoused' death of albert wesker.

PS Albert Wesker got bitch slapped by a tryant and survived a nucelar explosion and your telling me he died at the death of 2 measley RPGS?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:05 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I defenintly prefered RE4 because it was a refreshing new direction and the storyline was like a movie. I will admit though the storyline in RE5 even though incohearent at times did have more of a deeper and more important meaning because RE5 is like the end of an era with the 'suppoused' death of albert wesker.

PS Albert Wesker got bitch slapped by a tryant and survived a nucelar explosion and your telling me he died at the death of 2 measley RPGS?

RE5's story was more pertinent to the main storyline. RE4's behind the scenes stuff with Ada and Wesker, was important, but the main story with Leon was more of a behind the scenes story to what was really going on.

Wesker's death wasn't supposed. It was confirmed.

I don't care if it was confirmed though, he is dead. He was in lava, liquid hot magma, and Schwarzennegar didn't survive, nor did Robert Patrick(liquid metal Terminator(T-1000)), and whatever pieces of Al were leftover from the splash damage of, what did you call them, measley, RPG's, the lava finished off the little pieces.

He's dead, and that's the bottom line 'cause Stone Cold said so.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:18 pm

Spike do you think the RE6 storyline will take us by suprise or do you think it will just be kinda predictable?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Spike do you think the RE6 storyline will take us by suprise or do you think it will just be kinda predictable?

I would hope that each and every RE game has a fresh, yet familar story. I mean with RE5, I felt like we had pretty much experience the entire game, looking at every trailer, reading every interview, really getting rid of a lot of the stuff that we should be experiencing the first run through.

The masked character, who turned out to be Jill, was something that left me guessing until, well not until she unmasked in the game, as somebody had posted that scene on Youtube the day before it came out, they had the Jap version, and so I ruined that for myself, but before that, I really couldn't be positive as to who it was....

Well anyway, the story should keep you guessing til the end, as they usually have, with familiar explosions and flying off into the sunset that we have all come to expect.

RER's story looks good, and I have no idea what RE6 coud possibly be about. Have they even told us anything about RE6?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:31 pm

Well they have told us that they want to get RE6 completed and in the game stores as soon as possible. thats not really a good thing becasue with RE6 they should take

i heard that RE6 will not be out untill 2017 and that would kinda suck cause thats 6-7 years away. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Well they have told us that they want to get RE6 completed and in the game stores as soon as possible. thats not really a good thing becasue with RE6 they should take

i heard that RE6 will not be out untill 2017 and that would kinda suck cause thats 6-7 years away. Rolling Eyes

I hope it comes out ASAP, reasonably though, I don't mean tomorrow, but in a few months, a year maybe. Several years is just too much, they might as well not even make it.

I hate waiting forever, I'm still waiting on the next Legacy Of Kain, the next Half-Life, and the next RE, as well as the next TNA Impact....waiting, and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:51 pm

Spike could u wait unitll 2017?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:52 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Spike could u wait unitll 2017?

I wouldn't dare sit around thinking about it everyday til, but I would probably preoccupy myself with something else, and when it did come out, I might get it, in fact, I probably would.

How about you Jamesy, would you wait until then?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Well there are so many old and even new resident evil spin off games to enjoy that time would probably fly. i mean 6 years ain't a huge amount of time if you think about it. So yeah maybe i could wait that long.

I have been looking for news on RE6 for 2 years now right after i completed RE5 just coulden't wait for RE6 lol!

Oh yeah come to think of it i have been posting on this forum for 2 years as well so time really does fly.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 8:06 pm

Yeah, of course it will fly by. I mean it isn't like we are all going to crawl under a rock in the meantime.

So long as there are things in between, RE and others, like for me, the ones I mentioned, as well as the ones that already exist, should make most any time, durable.

But a ridiculous amount of time really is just uncalled for. I hope not 2017, but if that's what it is going to be, then we have no choice but to deal with it. I just hope that quality games continue to come out.

And we don't end up having to settle for lazy stuff, UC is probably the worst pepetrator of this.

What are you thinking of RER so far? Gameplay wise, the story, etc?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:12 am

The thing i hate about capcom is that they are so slow in making the main series games. Big series like assasins creed,GTA,Fifa, and dare i say it Call of duty, all release top class games every year or two. It just seems like capcom release a main series game and say 'wholla, and well see you in four or five years time enjoy' It makes people lose interest in the series no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Reede1991
Zombie
Zombie
Reede1991

Playstation Network powerbar15

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:18 am

yeah, but at the same time, they have way more series to work with than most do. i mean, i know that they have different studios and developers and such working on the different games, but it is not very business-sound to release their most popular titles the moment they are made. i mean, think about it.

konami would not release silent hill 5 and another metal gear at the same time because that would be a conflicting profit intake. ya know?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:41 am

Yeah i know but take rockstar for example, they work on series and games like manhunt, agent, max payne, the red deads etc but still have time to produce 5 or 6 brillant GTA games whilst capcom take forever to release a resi game and lets not forget they tell us fans fuck all and never give us updates on whats happening which results in people losing interest in the series.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:42 am

Well spike I am guessing RE6 will either be set in a mansion or a city?

Gameplay wise there is a possiblity they might include the over the shoulder style gameplay and allow you to run and shoot at the same time like in gears and resident evil revelations. there is a very small chance that they might bring back the fixed camera angle.

Personally i hope they don't include the runing and shooting aspect in RE6 becasue that is not Resident evil.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:17 pm

@barber: I'm not sure about the other series but Max Payne was made by a Finnish game developer Remedy (the same company who made Alan Wake).

@Jamesy: I think he actually asked about Revelations Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Revelations
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next