HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Revelations

Go down 
+13
Methsia
chocotricks
Reede1991
BarryBurton
Neotris
Spike991
Mass Distraction
White Rock
Soul
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
weskersbarber
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Resident Evil Revelations - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:52 am

sirjibbs323 wrote:
does anyone think the ending of this game can be where jill makes her "Disappearance"cuz they said a The principal setting of the game will be Europe,and have a snowy mountain
I must ask: what disappearance?
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
sirjibbs323
Cerberus
Cerberus

Playstation Network sirjibs323

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:31 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
sirjibbs323 wrote:
does anyone think the ending of this game can be where jill makes her "Disappearance"cuz they said a The principal setting of the game will be Europe,and have a snowy mountain
I must ask: what disappearance?

where is the spoiler box thing

anyways spoiler if u ndidnt play re5 takein from re wikia it was shown in a cutscreen in re5

After the collapse of Umbrella, rivals and terrorist groups managed to get their hands on Umbrella's projects through the black market. With the growing fear of a bio-terror holocaust in Africa, Chris and Jill co-founded the BSAA to combat against Bio-Terrorism throughout the world, and partially to locate Wesker.

In 2006, after a reliable source gave information in regards to the location of Ozwell E. Spencer, one of the key founders of Umbrella, Chris and Jill set off to arrest him at his European Estate. Upon arrival at the residence, the two agents discovered the fallen bodies of Spencer's bodyguards, who appeared to have been viciously killed through physical force. The Mansion, which already bears a strong resemblance to the original Spencer Estate in the Arklay Mountains, tested the agents with a serious of nostalgic traps and puzzles. Encountering the numerous Guardian's of Insanity that haunted the grounds, the two became briefly separated after falling through an old bridge and landing in the sewer system below the estate. After re-uniting, the two proceeded to enter Spencer's Library.

Surprised to not only to find the elderly man dead on the floor, they also came face-to-face with Wesker. Chris and Jill opened fire but were easily taken down by Wesker's superhuman strength. With Wesker ready to deliver a fatal blow to Chris, Jill selflessly tackled Wesker (releasing his grasp on Chris) out the window and descended down the cliff side with Wesker firmly in her grasp. A search was conducted by the BSAA, but neither Jill nor Wesker were found and both were declared dead.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:17 pm

I don't think Revelations has anything to do with that. I mean...Wesker rescued Jill to experiment on her and then we have RE5. So nothing really happened with them between that incident and RE5.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:04 pm

Yeah, and the story is expanded in LIN anyway. Revelations features a boat, Chris and various other stuff that would've been explained in RE5 if it happened in between LIN and the actual game.

@jibbs: I have, more than once. Besides, RE wikia isn't always the best place to get factual information.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:24 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I don't think Revelations has anything to do with that. I mean...Wesker rescued Jill to experiment on her and then we have RE5. So nothing really happened with them between that incident and RE5.

Yeah, that time period is sort of off limits.

I posted my new info on this, some good stuff, in another thread. Some new info on Alex, and RER.
Back to top Go down
Patronum1121
Zombie
Zombie
Patronum1121

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:09 pm

Bumping this topic due to new information.

In case you missed it:

New Revelations Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5QTLtLr844&feature=feedf
Gameplay 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA0MxjIW0ig
Gameplay 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99F3PxaJT8Y&feature=relmfu
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 5:36 am

Just from the top of my head, I find it interesting that this game is the third installment in the series that takes place on a cruise ship.
Back to top Go down
Patronum1121
Zombie
Zombie
Patronum1121

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:09 am

http://comic-con.gamespot.com/video/6325029/resident-evil-panel-comic-con-2011

Revelations info starts up around 15:00. As it turns out, trust issues related to the story are important in this game. Jill and Parker also have different strengths (abilities, etc.?).

And a new picture of the gas mask guy from the above link. There'll be more info in August about him.

Resident Evil Revelations - Page 7 Gas_ma11
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:48 am

Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:26 am

The only reason why this is being solely released on 3DS is because of it were on Xbox and PS3, most of the attention would be diverted from ORC.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:39 am

Monster Mash wrote:
The only reason why this is being solely released on 3DS is because of it were on Xbox and PS3, most of the attention would be diverted from ORC.
Ooh, good point. Still, I hope they decide to at least port the game.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Monster Mash wrote:

I hope so too. It's just that, if Revelations were to be put on the bigger systems sooner, RE fans would almost exclusively focus their attention on it at the expense of ORC. Don't don't get me wrong, I'm very excited about the release of ORC, but let's be honest, what's more exciting; a completely new and original story that possibly opens up a whole new chapter of the RE story in the same manner that RE4 did, or a rehashing of an old plotline that was told over the course two of the main games and several spinoffs?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:03 pm

Monster Mash wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Monster Mash wrote:

I hope so too. It's just that, if Revelations were to be put on the bigger systems sooner, RE fans would almost exclusively focus their attention on it at the expense of ORC. Don't don't get me wrong, I'm very excited about the release of ORC, but let's be honest, what's more exciting; a completely new and original story that possibly opens up a whole new chapter of the RE story in the same manner that RE4 did, or a rehashing of an old plotline that was told over the course two of the main games and several spinoffs?
I'm... not sure. ORC has so much into it, a lot more than what the trailers show. It has so much new storyline in it. Maybe it's just because I love spinoffs Very Happy If it was RE6 instead of Revelations we're talking about...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Revelations
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7