HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Revelations

Go down 
+13
Methsia
chocotricks
Reede1991
BarryBurton
Neotris
Spike991
Mass Distraction
White Rock
Soul
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
weskersbarber
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:55 am

Well guys. Like I said in my previous post, I don't think I'd want to spend a lot of money if they just port it like they usually do. I mean, I like games as much as the next bloke. But it's the money that worries us all. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:48 am

I'm not sure if this is a game that they will be porting...
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:29 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
By the time its released, the psp2 could be ou then and i reckon they will port it to it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:43 am

weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
By the time its released, the psp2 could be ou then and i reckon they will port it to it.
If that happens I think I just need to buy that too... Sigh, so many things to throw my money at :/
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:50 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
If that happens I think I just need to buy that too... Sigh, so many things to throw my money at :/

Such as.....
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 1:31 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Such as.....
A long long list of games, a couple of other consoles, movies and few other things. There's always something. And even food and living require money.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:57 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Such as.....
A long long list of games, a couple of other consoles, movies and few other things. There's always something. And even food and living require money.

Same here ive aquiered a good list of movies and games at the minute altough my ps3 got the YLOD whilst playing black ops the last day and i tried to fix it but it still didnt works. Sad
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:45 am

Dont know if this has been mentioned before but I'm guessing the guy strapped to the chair is hunk. If u watch the trailer and notice hunk in his full gear just notice his pants and then look at the captives pants and they are exactly the same. Sorta weird cause if that is hunk then they completely changed how he looked in re3 epilogue.

Gameplay footage really old just incase someone missed it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmGbcS4u1gI
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:04 am

I still try sticking to my theory of this being a sequel to gaiden. Just to have my hopes crushed.

Not seen that vid before (here or elsewere) so thanks for the link.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:24 pm

Dissapointed that in revelations whenver you use your weapons it goes to first person view. Typical Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:06 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Dissapointed that in revelations whenver you use your weapons it goes to first person view. Typical Rolling Eyes

They making sure us americans feel comfortable with the fps cause everyone knows us westerners play nothing but COD BFBC or Halo. Haha I doubt its gaiden cause that game aint even canon but now that u mention it remember how that BOW had shape shifting powers and at the end it turns out that the leon on your team has green blood implying that he was a BOW.

They actually could go the canon route and make that bow return cause afterall it does look like there are 2 chris's
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:27 am

That was my point exactly. And a lot of others. I'll quote myself here:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Holy s*** guys! I just got a horrible vision (although it being quite awesome in my opinion, but my opinion is not the peoples opinion) about the continuity/setting of the Revelations! Now here's the thing...

I know there's been some talk about the game possibly taking place on Spencer Rain (it being a similar luxury cruiser as the one seen in the trailer). Well that is a possibility BUT it's not the only luxury cruiser seen in the series: there's also the Starlight. Now try to follow me here. The boat in Resident Evil Gaiden also had a similar staircase thingy as seen in the trailer, although the boat and the insides are not that recognizable since the game was done on the GBC with pixelized graphics. Remember the GBC? A Nintendo handheld, just like the 3DS (as if no one knew). That would make it possible to be a continuation of Gaiden (although non-canon with the main series). Also, as seen in the end of Gaiden, the symbiote seems to have infected Leon which could have later carried on to other characters. This would have something to do with Chris being "evil" in the trailer and also there's the thing that the B.O.W. Tyrant symbiote could also take the form of another person (if I remember correctly). This here would explain the "double Chris". Maybe the plot would be Jill trying to find an antidote for the parasite virus with Chris, while Chris gets infected. This could also give new meanings to the last sentence in the trailer! More so, there seems to be some sort of tentacles attacking in the trailer, and although there's lots o' tentacled enemies in RE, they could be part of the B.O.W. Tyrant.

This might explain a lot of things from Gaiden if it's related.
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:47 am

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 3:20 am

Fucking A! She's looking awesome. I really really REALLY have to buy that 3DS...
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:26 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Fucking A! She's looking awesome. I really really REALLY have to buy that 3DS...

They got the opening level of mercs from re4 as well as krauser. still dammit give me some crimson heads that way it aint all gando
https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/9xg8.jpg

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:36 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
That was my point exactly. And a lot of others. I'll quote myself here:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Holy s*** guys! I just got a horrible vision (although it being quite awesome in my opinion, but my opinion is not the peoples opinion) about the continuity/setting of the Revelations! Now here's the thing...

I know there's been some talk about the game possibly taking place on Spencer Rain (it being a similar luxury cruiser as the one seen in the trailer). Well that is a possibility BUT it's not the only luxury cruiser seen in the series: there's also the Starlight. Now try to follow me here. The boat in Resident Evil Gaiden also had a similar staircase thingy as seen in the trailer, although the boat and the insides are not that recognizable since the game was done on the GBC with pixelized graphics. Remember the GBC? A Nintendo handheld, just like the 3DS (as if no one knew). That would make it possible to be a continuation of Gaiden (although non-canon with the main series). Also, as seen in the end of Gaiden, the symbiote seems to have infected Leon which could have later carried on to other characters. This would have something to do with Chris being "evil" in the trailer and also there's the thing that the B.O.W. Tyrant symbiote could also take the form of another person (if I remember correctly). This here would explain the "double Chris". Maybe the plot would be Jill trying to find an antidote for the parasite virus with Chris, while Chris gets infected. This could also give new meanings to the last sentence in the trailer! More so, there seems to be some sort of tentacles attacking in the trailer, and although there's lots o' tentacled enemies in RE, they could be part of the B.O.W. Tyrant.

This might explain a lot of things from Gaiden if it's related.

I still kind of like that idea.

@Jamesy, did you say it went into FPS view when you aim? I don't like this, that is how it worked in Dead Aim, but that was a Gun Con game, so it was expected, but in RER???
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:52 am

Thanks Spike Very Happy

You'll propably be using the stylus, though I'm not sure if it is used in the shooting part. You could swipe your knife with stylus in first person perspective in certain parts of Deadly Silence so maybe they'll use something similar here.
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:45 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Thanks Spike Very Happy

You'll propably be using the stylus, though I'm not sure if it is used in the shooting part. You could swipe your knife with stylus in first person perspective in certain parts of Deadly Silence so maybe they'll use something similar here.

Since no one probly clicked on it but yea it does go into FPS mode when you aim but in the screen shots it looks like it can be turned off to play like the aimer on RE4. Notice chris aiming at Darth Sidious and how it aint FPS but standard RE4 aim so therefor I guess it can be toggled. Also Krauser is wearing a shirt YESSSS!!! no homo
Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 9xg8
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:55 pm

I actually clicked the link, but didn't think too much into those pics... HUNK is a ninja.
Back to top Go down
BarryBurton
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BarryBurton

Playstation Network BarrryBurton

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:55 am

Thought I'd give this a little bump Smile

http://www.qj.net/qjnet/nintendo-ds/watch-resident-evil-revelations-gameplay-video.html

Finally some more gameplay of the actual survival horror game, Revelations!!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:28 am

NicemanCandy wrote:
You guys might want to check this out.

Resident Evil: The Horror is Back - http://uk.ds.ign.com/articles/114/1143173p1.html
I just brought this on the thread it actually is needed in Razz
Back to top Go down
Neotris
Zombie
Zombie
Neotris

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:47 pm

New gameplay vids of rev and mercs so check it out on gametrailers
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:36 am

They seem to be the same videos that are on Barry's link.
Back to top Go down
BarryBurton
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BarryBurton

Playstation Network BarrryBurton

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:04 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
They seem to be the same videos that are on Barry's link.

Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 4077919_50

It's k
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:40 am

I like how they are making a little collaboration between RE4 & RE5 Mercs levels, characters,etc. Same old Capcom though, just lazily reusing character models. Starting from scratch might take time....

I'm still really impressed with the graphics though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations   Resident Evil Revelations - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Revelations
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next