Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!

Go down 
+4
weskersbarber
Voltius
NiteKrawler
Jamesy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! Empty
PostSubject: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:06 am

Resident Evil 1 remake and Resident Evil 0 are very similar in terms of age yet in RE0 the cutscenes used far more special effects than RE1?

Ironice that despite that the fact that RE0 had all that technology and a wider range of enemies RE1 Remake still prevailed as being by far the better game.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:01 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Resident Evil 1 remake and Resident Evil 0 are very similar in terms of age yet in RE0 the cutscenes used far more special effects than RE1?

Ironice that despite that the fact that RE0 had all that technology and a wider range of enemies RE1 Remake still prevailed as being by far the better game.

I think RE1 is just a more simple story with simpler things happening. RE0, for instance, had a train wreck at the very beginning, and many things burning throughout the game whereas RE1 was simply in a mansion with one big explosion at the end. They are both great games though.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:19 pm

RE1 is a lot better though.
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:57 pm

RE Zero was shitty because:

- The storyline featured a man in a dress singing opera
- a leech monster that wasn't scary, leeches are not scary
- took place in the same environments we've seen and played through before.
- Had only 3 characters including the opera singing boss which makes the story feel boring, bland, and not grand.
- not very diverse music, where-as RE2 had diverse music for all the environments, the music for the Main Hall in the police station FELT open and grand. The underground bgm matched the atmosphere, the umbrella facility bgm matched the metal hallways etc...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:14 pm

Voltius wrote:
RE Zero was shitty because:

- The storyline featured a man in a dress singing opera
- a leech monster that wasn't scary, leeches are not scary
- took place in the same environments we've seen and played through before.
- Had only 3 characters including the opera singing boss which makes the story feel boring, bland, and not grand.
- not very diverse music, where-as RE2 had diverse music for all the environments, the music for the Main Hall in the police station FELT open and grand. The underground bgm matched the atmosphere, the umbrella facility bgm matched the metal hallways etc...

Not many people would agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:26 pm

I agree with him. Having to dump items and picking them up was horribly tedious even on easy mode in RE0.

RE1 Remake just had so much more grace and addictivness. Mind you after having played the RE1 remake for so long it is starting to feel a little stale. I think to fulley appreciate RE1 you have to stop playing it for a few years then go back to it again.

Slight change of topic after over a year still not have heard any news on RE6.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:20 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I agree with him. Having to dump items and picking them up was horribly tedious even on easy mode in RE0.

RE1 Remake just had so much more grace and addictivness. Mind you after having played the RE1 remake for so long it is starting to feel a little stale. I think to fulley appreciate RE1 you have to stop playing it for a few years then go back to it again.

Slight change of topic after over a year still not have heard any news on RE6.

Of course you agree with him Jamesy. Too bad that only serves to hurt his case.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:27 pm

Whys that?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:43 pm

Because Jamesy...I'm afraid you are crazy. And every single thing you say is the opposite of what truly is, or of what most people believe.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 6:52 pm

I think a lot of people would agree with me that RE0 was not that good. The guys at IGN gave it a poor rating as well.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:18 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I think a lot of people would agree with me that RE0 was not that good. The guys at IGN gave it a poor rating as well.

Oh Jamesy. Always pointing to ratings and wiki. RE0 was not much different at all from RE1. I still prefer RE1 but still, RE0 was a great game. The story was well done, the voices were top notch, and the cutscenes were great as well. The gameplay was fun also being able to switch between characters.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:41 am

Im with Nite on this one. Re0 was no way a bad game. It was actually almost as good as the REmake and is one of the best games in the series.Anyone who says its a bad game are crazy.Just because you leave items on the floor doesnt make it a bad game.Its better than leaving them in some box and they appear at every box in the game.Its more realistic leaving them at place.Atlough its handier to put them in a box i agree.

Jamesy what are your thoughts on the re original. I know you love remake like all of us but i would be interested to hear your thoughts on the original
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

PostSubject: Re: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:46 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Because Jamesy...I'm afraid you are crazy. And every single thing you say is the opposite of what truly is, or of what most people believe.

That's cuz we're rebels, non-conformists. We'll run away somewhere and be happy together with the others.

Naa, I see you love Zero but it just didn't sell as well, even Outbreak outsold it.

I mean I loved the Train part but after that I found it all boring. It had a HUGE amount of potential but it just wasn't used and the sales figures agree with this. Good game for some RE fans but not Mainstream good.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:28 am

Voltius wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

That's cuz we're rebels, non-conformists. We'll run away somewhere and be happy together with the others.

Naa, I see you love Zero but it just didn't sell as well, even Outbreak outsold it.

I mean I loved the Train part but after that I found it all boring. It had a HUGE amount of potential but it just wasn't used and the sales figures agree with this. Good game for some RE fans but not Mainstream good.

Outbreak was released on the ps2 so it was always going to get more sales than it. If re0 was released on the ps2 it would have been a high sellar imo and most certainley would have sold more than outbreak.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:57 am

I did play the orgininal about 7 years ago. Did not get around to completing it but I thought it was ok but do prefer the remake. I mean who woulden't like the remake more?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:14 pm

Jamesy wrote:
I did play the orgininal about 7 years ago. Did not get around to completing it but I thought it was ok but do prefer the remake. I mean who woulden't like the remake more?

some people prefer the older one.you should play it again and finish it. i loved the area of the games and around the labs etc and i like the wesker/tyrant cutscenes
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:11 pm

Thats silly because the remake had better graphics and cool extra new features. Die hard orginal fans are so stubborn.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:15 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Thats silly because the remake had better graphics and cool extra new features. Die hard orginal fans are so stubborn.

Jamesy its not about graphics and new features. Its about the creepiness,the bad voice acting,the freaky music and the memories.its actually better than you think and you should give it a go.lets not forget this game was the first resi game so its thanks to the success of this game that we have such a good series today
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:37 pm

Remake was a lot more creepy than the original.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:18 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Remake was a lot more creepy than the original.

well both were creepy but i would say the original for me. REmake we knew what to expect however the original was the first game therefore we hadnt a clue what was going on which made it more creepy
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Come on the added additions of crimson heads alone made it tons scarier than the original.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:05 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Come on the added additions of crimson heads alone made it tons scarier than the original.

yes however playing the original you didnt know what to expect and zombies where hell of alot scarier back then.did you get that pm i sent you jamesy
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Sorry mate I don't have a ps3. I do have X Box live though.

Talk more tommorow see ya.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:17 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Sorry mate I don't have a ps3. I do have X Box live though.

Talk more tommorow see ya.

ok have s good one
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Jamesy, dear heaven on earth in a handwoven basket carrying kittens! For the life of me, I can't understand how someone as utterly silly as you can actually exist. You were obviously made by god as a sort of practical joke meant just for me. Just kidding. But I think the reason you like REmake so much more than the original is that you were subjected to it first. Therefore, you had all the new stuff, plus crimson heads, plus all the old scares within that game. For us who played the original first, all of the scares we had were within the original game. That means that the REmake didn't scare us as much because we knew to expect many of the scares because we had already played the original. So really, the only new scare I really had in the REmake was the first time I saw a crimmy. In the end, we won't agree because we played different versions of the game first. Neither of us is wrong...which is something new for you I believe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!   RE1 and RE0 Special Effects! Empty

Back to top Go down

RE1 and RE0 Special Effects!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next