HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii

Go down 
+4
The mastAH!
Indiana Jones
Spike991
Soul
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

Playstation Network ChristopherSoul

Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii Empty
PostSubject: Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii   Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:12 pm

Am I the only one bugged by the fact Capcom couldn't have made in-game cutscenes featuring the 2nd set of Special Costumes, as done with the first special costumes.

It would've been cool as heck seeing the Krauser Cut Scene fight in Leon's Mafia Costume..
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Soulful_Chris
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii   Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:08 pm

I liked how the RE2 RPD uniform was made available, and put in the cutscenes no less, which is only available in the Gamecube and Wii editions, PS2 didn't allow this. I was sort of bugged by it, but it would have been a little difficult to put Ashley's armor in there, and I guess that plus Leon's big hat, it just added up and was too much work.Smile
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

Playstation Network ChristopherSoul

PostSubject: Re: Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii   Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:11 pm

They're just lazy! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Soulful_Chris
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii   Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:12 pm

Soul wrote:
They're just lazy! Razz

That is exactly what I have been saying, about their last couple releases, RE4, Umbrella Chronicle, Degeneration, don't get me wrong, they were all absolutely amazing, but lazy definately is a word that can't be left out.Smile
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii   Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 4:00 pm

They phoned it in with Umbrella Chronicles, and all their ports (although blame those fuckers in France, not Capcom - UBISOFT)

but Degeneration and RE4 were great!
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii   Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptyFri May 08, 2009 2:57 pm

something that looks weird is the cutscene when leon wakes up in his dream when the vein things are showing u don't get to see the veins so he must be scared of his sleeves
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii   Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:03 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
They phoned it in with Umbrella Chronicles, and all their ports (although blame those fuckers in France, not Capcom - UBISOFT)

but Degeneration and RE4 were great!

:O:O:O I heart Ubisoft!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii   Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:49 pm

The mastAH! wrote:
something that looks weird is the cutscene when leon wakes up in his dream when the vein things are showing u don't get to see the veins so he must be scared of his sleeves

Yeah, those sleeves were pretty frightening.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii   Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:08 pm

hey it bugged me too about those cutscenes but like it was said before...Capcom you are lazy Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii   Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:10 pm

Regenerator wrote:
hey it bugged me too about those cutscenes but like it was said before...Capcom you are lazy Razz

Let's face it, Capcom are just a bunch of couch potatoes...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii   Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:12 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:

Let's face it, Capcom are just a bunch of couch potatoes...

We American's have competition in the couch potato division?! Crap! That's all we're good at! That and fighting wars! And we're too lazy to fight wars!
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii   Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:58 am

Spike991 wrote:
Soul wrote:
They're just lazy! Razz

That is exactly what I have been saying, about their last couple releases, RE4, Umbrella Chronicle, Degeneration, don't get me wrong, they were all absolutely amazing, but lazy definately is a word that can't be left out.Smile

Hey, hey, they r doing good job... Creating game these days is not that easy like it was... Games were less than 1 GB before... Now they weight more than 10 GB...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii   Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:13 pm

Spike991 wrote:
The mastAH! wrote:

Yeah, those sleeves were pretty frightening.Smile

yeah they were so scary they woke leon up affraid (or maybe there was something on the sleeves that scared him)
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii   Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I liked how the RE2 RPD uniform was made available, and put in the cutscenes no less, which is only available in the Gamecube and Wii editions, PS2 didn't allow this. I was sort of bugged by it, but it would have been a little difficult to put Ashley's armor in there, and I guess that plus Leon's big hat, it just added up and was too much work.Smile
The costumes didn't change on the PC either. Sad I'm glad to see that all the costumes can be in cutscenes in RE5 though. Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii   Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:29 pm

frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Soul wrote:
They're just lazy! Razz

Hey, hey, they r doing good job... Creating game these days is not that easy like it was... Games were less than 1 GB before... Now they weight more than 10 GB...

Didn't MGS4 use up all of the Bluray disk? 55GB...huge.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii   Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:39 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Didn't MGS4 use up all of the Bluray disk? 55GB...huge.
A 55 gig game? Damn. From what I hear the graphics were kickass though.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii   Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:48 pm

I played the demo...I wasn't very impressed. I've never really gotten into those games though. I also didn't think the graphics were as good as people make them out to be. Maybe it was because it was just a demo though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii   Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Costumes 2 (RE4) on the Wii
Page 1 of 1