HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident evil and the world

Go down 
+13
biggebruv
frodomir
kwiectatu
Moonknight67
Flippy147
Soul
Regenerator
Spike991
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
The mastAH!
ghoroob f3
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

Resident evil and the world - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:00 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Capcom definitely is too bad considering some game companies out there right now. Activision, EA (getting better), Square Enix

Square Enix especially. The Final Fantasy series was amazing.

But back to Capcom.. I think if they realized how their experimentation with the series is destroying the games themselves, they'd fix things.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 6:29 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
Capcom definitely is too bad considering some game companies out there right now. Activision, EA (getting better), Square Enix

Square Enix especially. The Final Fantasy series was amazing.

But back to Capcom.. I think if they realized how their experimentation with the series is destroying the games themselves, they'd fix things.

Experimenting, how?

I've seen alot of experiments, like with trying out 1st person, as in the Survivor series, or even online with Outbreak, or adding in dodging maneuvers or explosive barrels in RE3. Most seem to work out well, if not, then they usually drop it, or alter it in some way.
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:39 pm

They're branching out so far from where the games used to be. They make them more like action games each time, and while the general populace loves it, i think they're going to end up going to far and by RE6 or RE7 turn it into a first person action blast-em kinda game like CoD or Borderlands.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:24 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
They're branching out so far from where the games used to be. They make them more like action games each time, and while the general populace loves it, i think they're going to end up going to far and by RE6 or RE7 turn it into a first person action blast-em kinda game like CoD or Borderlands.

They still seem mostly the same, sure alot of changes. What do you think about the differences between RE3 & RE4?

Who knows where they will take the series, if it is meant to be a reboot, then it might be something like L4D...I personally hope for a few more games that play as well as RE5(gameplay wise), but don't require relying on a partner...isolation, that is definately something I miss in the series...perhaps they should mix it up, make a game work on isolation(RE3), then have something with partners(Outbreak), then have some more isolation(RE4), then more partner stuff(RE5)..., etc, yada yada yada...Smile
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Moonknight67 wrote:

They still seem mostly the same, sure alot of changes. What do you think about the differences between RE3 & RE4?

Who knows where they will take the series, if it is meant to be a reboot, then it might be something like L4D...I personally hope for a few more games that play as well as RE5(gameplay wise), but don't require relying on a partner...isolation, that is definately something I miss in the series...perhaps they should mix it up, make a game work on isolation(RE3), then have something with partners(Outbreak), then have some more isolation(RE4), then more partner stuff(RE5)..., etc, yada yada yada...Smile

They should do something with the gameplay and quality of RE5 but the option like in Outbreak. Where you aren't obligated to rely on partners, and on top of that they're even optional.

That way, if you want to do it alone (either for challenge or added thrill) you can, but if you want some help you can play with a partner or two without relying on them to open every other damn door and save your ass every two minutes.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 8:54 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Moonknight67 wrote:

They should do something with the gameplay and quality of RE5 but the option like in Outbreak. Where you aren't obligated to rely on partners, and on top of that they're even optional.

That way, if you want to do it alone (either for challenge or added thrill) you can, but if you want some help you can play with a partner or two without relying on them to open every other damn door and save your ass every two minutes.

That is pretty much exactly what I have said about Outbreak File#3, it should be like that...Smile
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:33 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Moonknight67 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Moonknight67 wrote:

That is pretty much exactly what I have said about Outbreak File#3, it should be like that...Smile

It would be the best way to create the game, I'd bet that if Capcom cared at all about the fans that's definitely how they'd do it.
Back to top Go down
kwiectatu
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
kwiectatu

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:06 am

in a tropic island What a Face Laughing or in NY or in LA scratch
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:55 am

Fiorentina / Fiorenze

kwiectatu wrote:
in a tropic island What a Face Laughing or in NY or in LA scratch

Ny would be awesome

Moonknight67 wrote:

Naah, thats too much. Itll stay like this. I mean, lets face it, RESI and FPS. No way. That wont work
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
biggebruv
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:35 pm

the next resi should be set in IRELAND!! Laughing

seriously i think they might go for another massive town again
Back to top Go down
biggebruv
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:38 pm

theres never been one set in a school or such before what about a big huge college that has a secret BIG lab underground
related to trcell
im talking BIG college here lol they might not get any of the big setpieces that they love nowadays though
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:47 pm

I think it'll be in some country in Asia.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:42 am

biggebruv wrote:
theres never been one set in a school or such before what about a big huge college that has a secret BIG lab underground
related to trcell
im talking BIG college here lol they might not get any of the big setpieces that they love nowadays though
The school setting has actually been used twice: Decisions, Decisions scenario in Outbreak and the upcoming BioHazard: Marhawa Desire manga which is set in some school in Asia.

Funny thing that the fake RE6 teaser set the game in Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada.

Somewhere in Asia would be a good candidate for sure.

Oh, and try not to double post, use the edit button if you want to add something to your post Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:18 am

I'd like to see somewhere in Asia or possibly Canada. Barry's family is in Canada, so a little somethin something could happen there and there could be a horrible catastrophe and Barry would be too late to save his family. I doubt it. Capcom turned Barry into comic relief. My hopes of him ever being the main character are destroyed Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:52 pm

Cyberote wrote:
Barry would be too late to save his family.
No thanks to that. Barry went through so much for them so that would be just a horrible plot twist...
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:30 pm

cant think of where i would like it set. england would be cool but im biast.
i wish raccoon city wasnt completely destroyed. i will never ever have the same feeling playing a resident evil game as i did RE2. when i first walked into that police station it blew me away!

i know im going completely off topic but i have been so obssessed with this series since i was 11 and know im wondering where is this series going. i understand the need for change, and to bring new fans to the series but its seems to be drifting away. will they still be bringing out these games when im dead??? how old are the characters now. i find it all a little sad....ill still be here though. chasing that same feeling...
Back to top Go down
biggebruv
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:00 pm

i hate how its taking ages for a game nowadays

gen 1
re1 -3 almost back to back

gen 2
CV 00
remake 02
zero 03
4 04

gen 3
RE 5 09
RE 6 what 2013 at least

I NEED MY RESI FIX confused im not really into the side games either so the wait it worse i just want proper sequals
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:36 am

That's because games are getting bigger and better looking. It takes a lot more time to make them. People today demand great graphics, online, co-op, DLC etc.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:59 am

biggebruv wrote:
I NEED MY RESI FIX confused im not really into the side games either so the wait it worse i just want proper sequals
If you have a 3DS Revelations is going to be a proper sequel. If you like the CG movies there's also Damnation coming. Both are released next year.

May I ask you why you don't like the side games? ORC is looking amazing.

ThomVD wrote:
People today demand great graphics, online, co-op, DLC etc.
aka all that doesn't really matter for a game to be great.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:01 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
People today demand great graphics, online, co-op, DLC etc.
aka all that doesn't really matter for a game to be great.

Exactly. Give a game a good story, nice soundtrack and good gameplay and I love it, I don't need anything else.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:04 am

Still, I must say a good co-op/multiplayer counts towards the awesomeness of the game but it in no way single handedly makes a game good.

Nothing I couldn't live without.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident evil and the world
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2