Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident evil and the world EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident evil and the world EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident evil and the world EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident evil and the world EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident evil and the world EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident evil and the world EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident evil and the world EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident evil and the world EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident evil and the world EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident evil and the world

Go down 
+13
biggebruv
frodomir
kwiectatu
Moonknight67
Flippy147
Soul
Regenerator
Spike991
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
The mastAH!
ghoroob f3
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ghoroob f3
Cerberus
Cerberus
ghoroob f3

Playstation Network AFN5-code

Resident evil and the world Empty
PostSubject: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:05 am

Did anyone think where the region of RE6 will be?

at the beginning of the story ,the events of RE1,2,3 were in Raccon city in North America
RE4 was in Spain -Europe,RE5 in Africa, code veronica in Britain .the part of dark side was in South America as I think.
where do you think will be the event of RE6 (country-continent)?
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:56 pm

this has been done before, I think, but also you forgot to add Russia in RE:UC, India in RE:Degeneration and Antartica in RE:CV

Next place I would really would like to see is Egypt (though yes its in Africa) or somewhere in Asia
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:10 pm

code veronica wasnt in britian.it was in an island somewhere
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Other places used in RE games: the boat setting in Gaiden and Dead Aim. Also, there's the town in DA and Sheena Island in Survivor but I have no idea where they are supposed to be located.

The place I think they could use in RE6 is Asia (as Mastah also said) and I'd really like to see that Very Happy
Or maybe an abandoned offshore oil platform in the middle of nowhere, that'd be cool too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:09 pm

Um...Degeneration was in India? Did I miss that part?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:03 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Um...Degeneration was in India? Did I miss that part?

It was that part that nobody ever saw...

Also I think Egypt could be nice, or another city or island. Obviously we have been expanding with every game. I would like to be restricted to a small area again, have to try and figure my way through.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:29 am

I would like to see it set in Asia
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:07 pm

Spike991 wrote:

It was that part that nobody ever saw...

Obviously...Just because it had two Indian chicks in it, that doesn't make it set in India silly MastAH.
Back to top Go down
ghoroob f3
Cerberus
Cerberus
ghoroob f3

Playstation Network AFN5-code

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:50 am

thanks for the information.
I think that it could be either in Japan because the origin of capcom is from japan
or maybe in Australia .
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

Playstation Network ChristopherSoul

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:33 am

Asia.
Period.
Just give us a T-Virus ourbreak or a mutant form of it, hell why not strain together Las Plagas and the T-Virus?
Release it a small South Asian village and then you've got a WWZ game. Laughing

But in all honesty? I don't think you could set it in China, there was the issue of Racism in RE5 or if you wanna get technical? 4.5 (The Solo Chris gameplay and all Black enemies) and we know the deal with Chinese and Japanese relations.

Japanese enemies would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Soulful_Chris
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:20 pm

Soul wrote:

But in all honesty? I don't think you could set it in China, there was the issue of Racism in RE5...

Plus the fact that China's population is so damned large that you can't walk down the street without impregnating someone. No, if there were to be a Z-Day, Asian territories would be the last place I'd want to be.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:36 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Soul wrote:

But in all honesty? I don't think you could set it in China, there was the issue of Racism in RE5...

Plus the fact that China's population is so damned large that you can't walk down the street without impregnating someone. No, if there were to be a Z-Day, Asian territories would be the last place I'd want to be.

Japan or China would be my vote.Smile
Back to top Go down
Flippy147
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Flippy147

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:14 pm

Japan or China would be my vote.Smile[/quote]

But if it was in China or Japan, wouldn't it be close to impossible to even have a story of a hero that wouldn't die within minutes? Never the less, what the plot would be for them, just survive?
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:08 am

Flippy147 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

But if it was in China or Japan, wouldn't it be close to impossible to even have a story of a hero that wouldn't die within minutes? Never the less, what the plot would be for them, just survive?

More like.. "On holiday in Japan, a T-Virus outbreak destroys the town and infects the population with a cannibalistic virus. Is it random, or something more sinister? It's up to you to find out!" ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 4:53 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
Flippy147 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

More like.. "On holiday in Japan, a T-Virus outbreak destroys the town and infects the population with a cannibalistic virus. Is it random, or something more sinister? It's up to you to find out!" ^_^;

Why couldn't a hero survive? I think something could be created by Capcom, while they are inconsistent, and damned lazy, they are creative.Smile
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:51 pm

Maybe so, but WOULD Capcom do something like that? I'll admit it'd be nice to have 4 billion zombies running after you at once, instead of like seven max, but would they really put that much effort into it?

I dunno, part of me thinks that if Capcom set it like in China, they'd get real lazy with it.
Back to top Go down
Flippy147
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Flippy147

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:46 am

Moonknight67 wrote:
Maybe so, but WOULD Capcom do something like that? I'll admit it'd be nice to have 4 billion zombies running after you at once, instead of like seven max, but would they really put that much effort into it?

I dunno, part of me thinks that if Capcom set it like in China, they'd get real lazy with it.

If Capcom made this game with an intense population, the very gameplay itself would need to be changed to support survival. The third person would need to be tweaked for strafe-and-aim situations or maybe even go to first-person altogether. This would be something that i dont think Capcom would want to do. Very few senarios could prove this false.
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 12:13 pm

Capcom can come up with quite a few ways that could work. For isntance, while China is the most populous country on Earth, it isn't the most population dense. If it was set in the country side, while there would be a lot of people, they wouldn't be crowded in enormous amounts. It's also possible that it could be a post-apocalyptic type setting, with few people even around. The only places the population would really be an issue is places like Hong Kong, or other large cities.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:54 pm

But why would they want it set in the countryside of China? Aside from a few rice paddies, it would be just like our own countrysides.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:15 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
But why would they want it set in the countryside of China? Aside from a few rice paddies, it would be just like our own countrysides.

I think it could work well in a populated city, like Hong Kong.

I would like to see people trying to hold them off on the streets, much like Raccoon City in RE3, and being able to move around in the city, as well as go inside buildings.

Anyway, where ever Capcom chooses, I think they can make it work, hopefully they don't go and make something really cool and scary looking(RE5), then change it all within the last year...because of nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:25 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I think it could work well in a populated city, like Hong Kong.

I would like to see people trying to hold them off on the streets, much like Raccoon City in RE3, and being able to move around in the city, as well as go inside buildings.

Anyway, where ever Capcom chooses, I think they can make it work, hopefully they don't go and make something really cool and scary looking(RE5), then change it all within the last year...because of nonsense.

*cough cough* RACISM! *cough*
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:05 pm

Ohhhh Capcom...silly Capcom...
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:04 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

I guess what matters to major companies is different than what matters to fans of the series.

Capcom cares more about money, and they knew that if even one person said the words "Capcom" and "racist" in the same sentence their sales would go down. So they screwed up the game to make more money.

Regardless of whether we hate what they did with it, they knew we'd buy it. Why pander to people who'll buy it anyways, when you can appeal to other audiences without losing us?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:09 pm

Moonknight67 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I guess what matters to major companies is different than what matters to fans of the series.

Capcom cares more about money, and they knew that if even one person said the words "Capcom" and "racist" in the same sentence their sales would go down. So they screwed up the game to make more money.

Regardless of whether we hate what they did with it, they knew we'd buy it. Why pander to people who'll buy it anyways, when you can appeal to other audiences without losing us?

I'd like to think Shinji Mikami cared about the fans of the series, the characters and the storyline...shame he is gone.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:53 pm

Capcom definitely is too bad considering some game companies out there right now. Activision, EA (getting better), Square Enix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident evil and the world   Resident evil and the world Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident evil and the world
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next