HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5!

Go down 
+3
NiteKrawler
weskersbarber
Jamesy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! Empty
PostSubject: Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5!   Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:42 pm

Saw a video of Barry Burton from the Resident Evil 5 Merchaneries and its weird because he has not appeared to have aged at all in the 10 years since RE1. Same with Rebbecca as well.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5!   Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:14 am

i dont think its official so that could be the reason,anyone could have made that picture
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5!   Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:22 am

I'm sure he hasn't aged just because they are using the RE1 era Barry Burton. It is kind of like in Star Wars: Battlefront 2, in which you could have Anakin and Luke Skywalker fight eachother. Obviously Anakin was Darth Vader by the time Luke was that old, but for fun, the devs let you fight with him against other heroes/villains from different parts of the timeline. Since Barry and Rebecca being in the game is just downloadable content meant for fun, they didn't age him. Instead, they used the model of Barry that we all knew from RE1. Does that make sense?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5!   Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:32 pm

So if they used a model of Barry Burton from 2009 he would look a lot different?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5!   Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:23 pm

Jamesy wrote:
So if they used a model of Barry Burton from 2009 he would look a lot different?

Well if they used a Barry Burton from 2009, they would have to age the RE1 version more than 10 years. It would be possible, and they may actually do it I guess. But like you said before, he'd be getting up there in age. But as long as he stays fit, I can see him still being able to hold his own. He would just look older. I bet he'd still have his magnum!
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5!   Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:46 am

Well 1998 was not really that long ago so maybe he would not look a great deal different.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5!   Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:53 am

Jamesy wrote:
Well 1998 was not really that long ago so maybe he would not look a great deal different.

12 years is a long time in the gaming world
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5!   Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:27 am

Suppouse to some people it will seem long ago.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5!   Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:37 pm

yeah Its true, it isn't fake look in Pictures and Videos and go on the topic Guess Who's Back...
and you'll see who all is in Re5 Mercs Reunion
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5!   Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Well Barry would be 48 years old, and he already looked fairly old at 38, probably the beard, but he also doesn't have a virus to make himself seem still very fit and able.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5!   Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Well Barry would be 48 years old, and he already looked fairly old at 38, probably the beard, but he also doesn't have a virus to make himself seem still very fit and able.Smile

Plus he was beginning to go bald.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5!   Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:31 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Plus he was beginning to go bald.

How time and hairlines fly...Smile

He is actually the only character in the Reunion I am exited to play.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

Playstation Network ChristopherSoul

PostSubject: Re: Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5!   Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:43 pm

Come on guys! Barry is the Chuck Norris of RE.
He's that badass, he might look cool bald.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Soulful_Chris
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5!   Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:44 pm

I have gotten to play as Barry, he is really good, best melee attack too, Miranda Rights.Smile
Back to top Go down
Moonknight67
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Moonknight67

PostSubject: Re: Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5!   Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:59 pm

Barry is pretty cool, definitely a worthy character of Mercenaries Reunion, but I'm not so sure about Rebecca. I guess I'll see in a couple days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5!   Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5! Empty

Back to top Go down

Barry Burton and Rebbeca Chambers Resident Evil 5!
Page 1 of 1