Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

New Darkside Chronicles Teaser

Go down 
+4
Indiana Jones
Regenerator
Zombie
Spike991
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

New Darkside Chronicles Teaser Empty
PostSubject: New Darkside Chronicles Teaser   New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:01 am

Here we go, finally some good stuff from CVX.Smile Although it is only 33 seconds, we can at least hear Alexia, and she doesn't sound half bad, so I am pretty excited for June 3rd. rabbit

Back to top Go down
Zombie
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: New Darkside Chronicles Teaser   New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:18 am

June 3rd has come early!!!!!

Here's the new trailer!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JNRoDz
Zombie
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: New Darkside Chronicles Teaser   New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:23 am

and for those of you that didn't catch it quick enough...

New Darkside Chronicles Teaser Alexia

Alexia Ashford!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JNRoDz
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: New Darkside Chronicles Teaser   New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:16 pm

it just keeps getting better and better
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: New Darkside Chronicles Teaser   New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:44 pm

*jawdrop*

Wow, looks great, except the shinnyness of the characters, other then that, im buying it!
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: New Darkside Chronicles Teaser   New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:55 pm

You know the more i hear it the more the twins remind me of the twins from the movie the Shining...a pair of god damn freaks ha ha ha ha.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: New Darkside Chronicles Teaser   New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:22 pm

Cant wait! Im expecting for RE 5 PC port and DSC come same day so I can enjoy both of them
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Darkside Chronicles Teaser   New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:32 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
You know the more i hear it the more the twins remind me of the twins from the movie the Shining...a pair of god damn freaks ha ha ha ha.

Redrum, redrum, redrum....

Wow it is June 3rd already.Smile Thanks zombie, always topping me...*grumbles*.... Mad

Also, needless to say, I am very displeased with what I saw from Steve, the voice seemed pretty good for the small dialogue I heard, and it is great to see he is getting his remakover, well maybe it is just me, but it almost looks like they reused Leon's character model....
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: New Darkside Chronicles Teaser   New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:43 am

Have to agree with you there Spike cos from first glance i did think it was Leon pmsl...then i realised it was meant to be Steve....rehash or what.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: New Darkside Chronicles Teaser   New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptySat May 30, 2009 8:50 am

Spike991 wrote:
RedFieldRiot wrote:

Redrum, redrum, redrum....

Wow it is June 3rd already.Smile Thanks zombie, always topping me...*grumbles*.... Mad

Also, needless to say, I am very displeased with what I saw from Steve, the voice seemed pretty good for the small dialogue I heard, and it is great to see he is getting his remakover, well maybe it is just me, but it almost looks like they reused Leon's character model....

Thats what I thought after first glance, but now that I watched it again, I think its a new model, the only thing that they could have just reksinned is either the hair or the pants. I was just confused about the shinyness, it was a little retarded if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Darkside Chronicles Teaser   New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:04 am

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Have to agree with you there Spike cos from first glance i did think it was Leon pmsl...then i realised it was meant to be Steve....rehash or what.

Yeah, it is like if Leon & Steve had a son...somehow...

@Indiana, yeah for some reason they do look really shiny or something...and Capcom has decided that they want to pop everyone's collar for some reason????
New Darkside Chronicles Teaser Steve
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: New Darkside Chronicles Teaser   New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:13 am

A lot of games these days seem to be getting shinier overlays. Take AC for example, always a shiny tint around Altair from what I have seen.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Darkside Chronicles Teaser   New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:16 am

Apparently somebody told them it was cool....but it ain't.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: New Darkside Chronicles Teaser   New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:01 pm

Shiny characters ain't cool in any game.....i like them normal looking...like realife...not like they have been covered in half a tonne of baby oil.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Darkside Chronicles Teaser   New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:16 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Shiny characters ain't cool in any game.....i like them normal looking...like realife...not like they have been covered in half a tonne of baby oil.

I noticed his at a few parts in RE5 too, not as often, but since we have only seen a few parts here in DC maybe some new stuff will arise that looks better, and since we probably have at around 6 months until it comes out...
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: New Darkside Chronicles Teaser   New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:47 pm

6 months is a long time in my book.....thats like before Christmas...my busiest time and i will so not get the chance to play it till new year....will have to cry. More videos of Birkin would be nice...i wanna see more of my fave ever boss in the RE world...he damn well rocked.....and i'm kinda getting sadly desperate to see what the walking plants look like...one of the worst conceptly created enemies ever....like day of the darn triffids that was.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Darkside Chronicles Teaser   New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:59 pm

And Birkin had better be the coolest son of a bitch around.Smile All of them actually, Will, Annette, & Sherry.

And those plants, shall we not speak their name, were some of the most annoying things ever, spitting their acid and poisoning me...the screwed me over plenty of times in 4th Survivor...fortunately the 4th Survivor in UC allowed for about a two shot kill, one to make it open it's mouth and another for the kill shot inside of it's mouth.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: New Darkside Chronicles Teaser   New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:22 pm

lol! yeah we shalt speak their names.........worse than getting stung by the real deal they were. I used to just flamethrower their asses...god i miss that weapon so bad...i know we get it in RE5 but it's too brief...imagine what you could have done to the Maijinis with that beast lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New Darkside Chronicles Teaser   New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:48 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
lol! yeah we shalt speak their names.........worse than getting stung by the real deal they were. I used to just flamethrower their asses...god i miss that weapon so bad...i know we get it in RE5 but it's too brief...imagine what you could have done to the Maijinis with that beast lol.

That would have been nice, I can just imagine lighting up a big crowd.Smile The flamethrower was in RE2?
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: New Darkside Chronicles Teaser   New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:09 am

Yeah you got the flamethrower in Leons game...down in Birkin's labs.....oh it was a beauty.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: New Darkside Chronicles Teaser   New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:59 am

RedFieldRiot wrote:
Yeah you got the flamethrower in Leons game...down in Birkin's labs.....oh it was a beauty.
Range sucks, though.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: New Darkside Chronicles Teaser   New Darkside Chronicles Teaser EmptySun May 31, 2009 3:58 pm

Very true...though i would have loved to have been let loose with the RE5 flamethrower in the town...burn Maijini burn lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Darkside Chronicles Teaser   New Darkside Chronicles Teaser Empty

Back to top Go down

New Darkside Chronicles Teaser
Page 1 of 1