HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
is the darkside chronicles only for the wii. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
is the darkside chronicles only for the wii. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
is the darkside chronicles only for the wii. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
is the darkside chronicles only for the wii. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
is the darkside chronicles only for the wii. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
is the darkside chronicles only for the wii. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
is the darkside chronicles only for the wii. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
is the darkside chronicles only for the wii. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
is the darkside chronicles only for the wii. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

is the darkside chronicles only for the wii.

Go down 
+3
lyfesArcanum
weskersbarber
hobojojo521
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hobojojo521
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
hobojojo521

is the darkside chronicles only for the wii. Empty
PostSubject: is the darkside chronicles only for the wii.   is the darkside chronicles only for the wii. EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:41 pm

is RE darkside other consoles, specifically the gamecube
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: is the darkside chronicles only for the wii.   is the darkside chronicles only for the wii. EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Nope, strictly WII.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: is the darkside chronicles only for the wii.   is the darkside chronicles only for the wii. EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:18 pm

Yep, Umbrella and Darkside Chronicles are the only things that seperate the Wii from other systems pertaining to RE games. Archives too I think, but that's a combo of two games you can get seperately on the GameCube.
Back to top Go down
hobojojo521
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
hobojojo521

PostSubject: Re: is the darkside chronicles only for the wii.   is the darkside chronicles only for the wii. EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:29 am

dam
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: is the darkside chronicles only for the wii.   is the darkside chronicles only for the wii. EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:23 pm

look like your going to have to buy a wii now
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: is the darkside chronicles only for the wii.   is the darkside chronicles only for the wii. EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:52 pm

Unfortunately. =( I'd love to see the Chronicles games come to PS3 via the Move.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: is the darkside chronicles only for the wii.   is the darkside chronicles only for the wii. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:21 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Unfortunately. =( I'd love to see the Chronicles games come to PS3 via the Move.

It might happen...if anything, you could just watch all the cutscenes, and read the documents, it's almost the same experience. Although Darkside is one I would suggest sitting through, Operation Javier, going through and hearing Leon & Krauser talk, among other things, it's really great. Better than hearing the conversations between Sheva & Chris in RE5, where it seems like Capcom is trying to make Sheva really agreeable, and like a productive memeber of the team, "Let's see what we can dig up", "She's tough, I'll give her that much", or something really dumb, then Chris responding with "True"....
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: is the darkside chronicles only for the wii.   is the darkside chronicles only for the wii. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:28 am

darkside's story alone made it well worth the 40 bucks. But that's definitely not all.

The graphics are stunning, given the Wii's capabilities. The gameplay is simple yet addicting, and in comparison to its predecessor, Umbrella Chronicles, the improvements are very obvious

the exclusive story(operation javier) actually fits into the rest of the stories the game showcases(RE2 and CVX)
Instead of point stars to customize your guns, you get actual currency by killing monsters, and destroying objects.
When reloading, instead of a "reloading" message showing up, you actually see the gun reload on screen, which makes the game look prettier.

There's a lot more I could name, if asked.
It's in my top 3 of favorite RE games. Definitely worth buying.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: is the darkside chronicles only for the wii.   is the darkside chronicles only for the wii. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:31 am

Yeah, Darkside was amazing. As far as a rail shooter goes, but that is the one thing that really holds it back.

Great story, new and old stuff, great voice acting, it's actually like an all-star cast(with the exception of two or three), amazing music, and the gameplay, while still a rail-shooter(which is not a good thing by the way), it is a huge improvement over it's predecessor.

I don't know if I would put it in the top 3, but it gets a 10/10 from me.
Back to top Go down
xExcel
Cerberus
Cerberus
xExcel

PostSubject: Re: is the darkside chronicles only for the wii.   is the darkside chronicles only for the wii. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 8:19 am

its originality, coupled with an old fav(RE2) among otherthings make it 3rd best RE game ever imo
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: is the darkside chronicles only for the wii.   is the darkside chronicles only for the wii. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:11 am

xExcel wrote:
its originality, coupled with an old fav(RE2) among otherthings make it 3rd best RE game ever imo

Well it wasn't exactly that original...I mean obviously not the RE2/CVX sections, but Operation Javier...it was basically supposed to show what happened with Krauser two years prior, plus seeing Leon in another spanish village, also not high on the originality charts. That of course didn't make playing through it any less cool, but it wasn't too original.Smile

By the way, didn't you just love playing through and hearing Paul Mercier & Jim Ward having conversation and all, of course that's Leon & Jack, but I just felt like both characters were really cool, and hearing them with all their dialogue and such, it was very cool and they were both deserving. Same when you play something like LIN, hearing Chris & Jill, it just feels right, of course RE5's conversations with Chris & Sheva were lame, and it didn't feel right at all. Same with a lot of the UC conversation, because of the new cast, they didn't feel like those characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is the darkside chronicles only for the wii.   is the darkside chronicles only for the wii. Empty

Back to top Go down

is the darkside chronicles only for the wii.
Page 1 of 1