HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Darkside Chronicles expectations...

Go down 
+2
Indiana Jones
Spike991
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Darkside Chronicles expectations... Empty
PostSubject: Darkside Chronicles expectations...   Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:02 pm

So Darkside Chronicles, the sequel to Umbrella Chronicles is coming out later this year on Wii, a rail-shooter...

Well so far the graphics look phenomenal and the voices that I heard sounded like Paul Mercier(Leon, RE4, Degeneration), and Alyson Court(Claire, RE2, CVX, Degeneration), which is always a plus, but as most of us know the game goes over the events from RE2, CVX and something with Leon in South America, but the thing I am worried about is if they are going to do it all right, as in the latest things they have been really lazy with alot of stuff..

First I am hoping that the voices are all good, Paul Mercier, Alyson Court, Sally Cahill(Ada, RE2, RE4) and others, so I also hope that the characters look like they should have during that time, instead of Capcom being lazy and reusing RE4 Mercs outfits, which they did with both HUNK & Ada in UC, as well as the fact that Ada's hairstyle was completely different than what it looked like in RE4, where it is jet black, in RE2 is was dark brown...and HUNK somehow going from an MP5 to a TMP, and plenty of other things like Claire's bangs magically growing longer and being split in the middle...

Here are some pics for comparision.Smile

Darkside Chronicles expectations... 1alsdhfosahdflkhs-1

Darkside Chronicles expectations... 11rldsahfoisadhflksaclaire

Darkside Chronicles expectations... 1fdsalfhliashdflds

Darkside Chronicles expectations... 1123fiasnofihdslflksa

What does everyone else think?
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles expectations...   Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:07 pm

Thank YOU, someone who picked up on Capcom's model lazyiness, aka, reusing the Merc costumes, and im gonna be so fucking pissed if it isnt Sally Cahill doing Ada, because the one from UC wasnt even close.

why couldnt they make hunk like the one in Oubreak:

Darkside Chronicles expectations... USS_Hunk-1

I think it will be an alright game, Ill probabley buy it just because its RE2, and a return to classic RE.

edit: HOLY SHIT, you said CVX? This sounds like Umbrella Chronicles flipped, (RE0, RE1, RE3, Russia) + (RE2, CVX, South America), minus one of the games, but still... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles expectations...   Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:31 pm

Indiana, you haven't seen my many rants and threads based on Capcom's laziness???

Well anyway I feel just as excited to see that someone else notices too, as most people seem to not care, I am a little picky, but since you feel the same I don't feel like such a freak now.Smile

Remember Ada's original outfit? It looks exactly like the one in RE4, except they changed the sweat pants to panty hose, and the little slippers to high heels, and they just reused this in UC, except a few tears in the outfit....Sad

HUNK's just made me want to puch someone in the face....extremely lazy....

And I second that about Sally Cahill, as I find her to be like the femal equivilant to Wesker, in both coolness and a cool voice that fits the character.Smile

Also, where did you get that pic of a USF guy, or HUNK?Smile It sort of looks like HL2 in the background...
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles expectations...   Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:30 am

Note te difference between Claire from cut scene from Degeneration (Raccoon city one) and one from DSC... In DSC she looks younger... Capcom was trying something in Degeneration... Maybe to show her from a lil bit angrier perspective Razz

I like it both ways ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles expectations...   Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:47 am

frodomir wrote:
Note te difference between Claire from cut scene from Degeneration (Raccoon city one) and one from DSC... In DSC she looks younger... Capcom was trying something in Degeneration... Maybe to show her from a lil bit angrier perspective Razz

I like it both ways ^^

She should look younger in DSC than she does in Degeneration. Degeneration was 7 years after the Raccoon City Incident. That would make her 7 years older in Degen.
Back to top Go down
TyRaNT_
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
TyRaNT_

PostSubject: RE: Darkside Chronicles expectations...   Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:10 am

I Actually cannot wait for this, the graphics look awesome and if the voice actors are the same its a win.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles expectations...   Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:30 pm

Ok i think the graphics look awesome but i am so peed with Capcom not technically making it a remake...Leon looks ok but he looks more like his RE4 incarnation than what he looked like in RE2....how can one man go from ginger to dark brown....unless Leon is a secret hair dye user....remake should mean remake right down to the small details...since seeing these lazy episodes it makes me worry about what they may have done to William Birkin....he better look and act like he did in RE2.....plus i am kinda just ever so slightly gutted that Capcom haven't remade RE2 like the RE1 remake.....i will pray they remake RE3 in next gen....i could just imagine what Nemesis would look like in next gen form affraid
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles expectations...   Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:36 pm

One reason they may be updating the looks is because of how society has changed since its release. It was released in what, the late nineties? Maybe they are all out of style now? Gingers are so last decade...and South Park hasn't helped them either.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles expectations...   Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:43 pm

lol! i guess Capcom may be anti gingerists then lol!

Remake it like RE1 was remade i say...as much as i don't mind a rail shooter...i get pretty fed up not being able to stray off the beaten track and fight enemies in my own fashion instead of being forced into a particular style of fight....plus they don't really give you the scares. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles expectations...   Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:46 pm

I think a remake like RE 1 would be awesome. I'd still love to play DSC but still...I saw a video of Nemesis in UC and omg he scared the shit outta me and I wasn't even playing! The way he screamed STARS got into my soul!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles expectations...   Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:02 pm

RedFieldRiot wrote:
...since seeing these lazy episodes it makes me worry about what they may have done to William Birkin....he better look and act like he did in RE2.....

I agree, as I hope he looks great like in RE0 and has a voice to match, either Diego Matamores from RE2 or the guy from RE0, but not the guy from Umbrella Chronicles.Smile
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles expectations...   Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:32 pm

is it just me, or did the William Birkin from Umbrella Chronicles sound like Frank from Dead rising? Anyone else notice that?

edit: And yes, I agree with Redfield, remake it like RE1, that was definitley one of my top RE games, I loved it
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles expectations...   Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:19 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
is it just me, or did the William Birkin from Umbrella Chronicles sound like Frank from Dead rising? Anyone else notice that?

edit: And yes, I agree with Redfield, remake it like RE1, that was definitley one of my top RE games, I loved it

I have not played Dead Rising, but Frank is the main character right?

Anyway I don't know about Frank, but I know that Birkin sounded like he was 12 years old....and I don't know how but they hardly made it even look like him....the RE2 character model looked so much better than that one..

Also here are some new pics for Darkside, courtesy of one of our members, zombie.Smile

Darkside Chronicles expectations... 1111122223333DarksideStuff

Darkside Chronicles expectations... SherryDarkside
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles expectations...   Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:44 pm

haha, yup, thats Ada's merc costume
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles expectations...   Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:11 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
haha, yup, thats Ada's merc costume

Yeah, they could at the very least have taken out the holsters and the fanny pack, but why is it so hard for them to just give her the sweat pants and slippers???......and hair like she had in RE2, the style is sill very similar, but at least make it dark brown....
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles expectations...   Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:22 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
frodomir wrote:

I like it both ways ^^

She should look younger in DSC than she does in Degeneration. Degeneration was 7 years after the Raccoon City Incident. That would make her 7 years older in Degen.

Read again... I said about her look in CUT SCENE from degeneration (The one that sets her 7 years earlier, in raccoon city...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles expectations...   Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:25 am

frodomir wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
frodomir wrote:

I like it both ways ^^

Read again... I said about her look in CUT SCENE from degeneration (The one that sets her 7 years earlier, in raccoon city...

Frodomir I think all of Degeneration is a cut scene:)

But yeah I got what you were saying the first time, in the flashback she should have looked younger, as the flashback was supposed to be seven years prior to the events of Degeneration, but in the flashback she just looks like she did in 2005..
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles expectations...   Darkside Chronicles expectations... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 9:36 am

frodomir wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
frodomir wrote:

I like it both ways ^^

Woops, my bad Fro. My brain only registered you saying "In DSC she looks younger." Bad brain!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles expectations...   Darkside Chronicles expectations... Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkside Chronicles expectations...
Page 1 of 1