HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!?   Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 9:20 am

According to the most recent issue of Nintendo Power, Capcom will be releasing Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles as well as Wii ports of Resident Evil (Remake) and Resident Evil Zero. The 3 games are set for around simultaneous release. The Ports will cost around $19.99 USD.

Sounds pretty cool actually, they're doing this for Fans who missed the originals, the only difference that the Ports will have is Wii compatible controls, possible point-to-shoot aiming?
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!?   Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:09 am

Yeah I think this is really cool too, I will be getting all three.Smile

But I just bought the Japanese Wii ports of REmake and RE0, which sucks because after spending the 80 bucks on those here they are in US....but in the Jap versions allow the Gamecube controller, the Wii Classic Controller, the Wii-mote and the Wii-mote and Nunchuk combo.Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!?   Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:09 pm

Sounds cool but i have just one thing to say.....

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Capcom for the love of god give us a remake of Resident Evil 3 Nemesis...i am desperate to face the Nemesis in all his next gen glory....i reckon he could scare me all over again plus he would amazing....and whilest you at it remake Veronica too...just to be nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!?   Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:31 pm

I'm getting pissed that Capcom is all about multiplatform games, yet it releases some great games for the Wii only. The Wii is not worth it at all except for these games. I'm not going to buy a damn Wii just for a few games. This sucks.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!?   Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:35 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I'm getting pissed that Capcom is all about multiplatform games, yet it releases some great games for the Wii only. The Wii is not worth it at all except for these games. I'm not going to buy a damn Wii just for a few games. This sucks.

I think the Wii would be well worth it, as not only do you get the Wii exclusives, but I can think of six other good reasons, RE0, REmake, RE2, RE3, CVX and RE4 all of GC.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!?   Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:37 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I think the Wii would be well worth it, as not only do you get the Wii exclusives, but I can think of six other good reasons, RE0, REmake, RE2, RE3, CVX and RE4 all of GC.Smile

I'm laid off...lol. I have to be extremely choosy.
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!?   Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:10 pm

I have a wii and it's purely for the Resi games...terrible under use of a system i know but where RE goes i shall follow...devoted ickle fan that i am..... lol!

Nite mate you can pick up wii's well cheap second hand...it aint worht buying one brand new when you can get em cheaper.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!?   Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:12 pm

In the position I'm in, I need one for free.
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!?   Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:06 pm

CVX is gonna be in Darkside Chronicles. It'll Cover 2 and Code Veronica.
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!?   Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:36 pm

Leon Kennedy wrote:

That is right, it will cover both of those, as well as a new chapter with Leon in South America.Smile

but I hate the idea of D.C. Douglas going over the Waugh lines from CVX....it is one thing for him to screw up his own lines, but when he starts going and messing up other peoples... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!?   Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 9:40 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Leon Kennedy wrote:

That is right, it will cover both of those, as well as a new chapter with Leon in South America.Smile

but I hate the idea of D.C. Douglas going over the Waugh lines from CVX....it is one thing for him to screw up his own lines, but when he starts going and messing up other peoples... Evil or Very Mad

Hmmm...kind of reminds me of my old nemesis...W. S. ANDERSON!!!!! What's up with these people? Him and Douglas are probably the best of friends. They probably even have a secret club where only people with two initials and a last name can join. The meetings consist of figuring out ways to screw up other people's creations. I really think I'm on to something here...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!?   Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:44 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Leon Kennedy wrote:

Hmmm...kind of reminds me of my old nemesis...W. S. ANDERSON!!!!! What's up with these people? Him and Douglas are probably the best of friends. They probably even have a secret club where only people with two initials and a last name can join. The meetings consist of figuring out ways to screw up other people's creations. I really think I'm on to something here...

lol, yeah I think you are onto somthing with their club, they have to have two intials...
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!?   Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:28 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

One day, I'm hoping...
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!?   Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:08 am

See now i'm the kind of fan who wants to see the series stuck seperate...i don't want things all thrown together...chucking bits and pieces of CV into Darkside is just laziness...they remade RE1 so why the hell not just remake the whole series the way they used to be into a lush next gen form.....i'm not overly keen on rail shooters...they are restrictive and i hate having to move like i'm on some kind of cable car following a track.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!?   Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkside Chronicles & 2 OTHER Resis?!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1