Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
worst re game - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
worst re game - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
worst re game - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
worst re game - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
worst re game - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
worst re game - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
worst re game - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
worst re game - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
worst re game - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

worst re game

Go down 
+45
Mcghie
Limey
ChickenHeart
Teh Black Cat
Nobudy
37 Narwhals
Xannidel
Melissaur
PWNERX
AWDCP
02viperacr
chocotricks
Vandal
MSR
will1234562
RebelliousQueen
pacdredogg
RaviorStygian
Zombie_Military_Police
Sargent D
BiohazardNews
BOBLATHON
Andrew
Mass Distraction
Biohazard2Fan
nekronuke
Urubori
REfanNATZ
Spiderpope
UBCS1337
KevinRymanSPF
AlbertWesker
Godzilla90s
SamXD23
Esident_revil
bravotwozero007
Bernard
RedFieldRiot
Ghost Leader
Regenerator
Indiana Jones
Jamesy
NiteKrawler
Spike991
weskersbarber
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

worst re game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:52 pm

If you were to list the RE games in order (greatest to worst), you would get this (not adding non-cannon ones) according to main stream reviewers

1. RE4
2. ---TIED---RECV (Dreamcast, favored by Gamespot) RE2 (PS1, favored by IGN)
3. Resident Evil Remake
4. Resident Evil 3
5. Resident Evil 5
6. Resident Evil 0

RECV wasn't on metacritic so I couldnt compare all of its reviews to all of RE2's reviews, but still, keep in mind that when the dreamcast came out, for alot of people RECV was a system seller.

My list would be the same, I would just change RE4 to RE Remake, since that game was the scariest. I have a soft spot for RE1 remake, eventhough I prefer Leon and Claire. Very Happy

Re0 if I had to pick a bad one, but also I didnt care for RE5 at all
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:03 am

neither do i wesker, wesker dies!
Back to top Go down
KevinRymanSPF
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
KevinRymanSPF

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:19 pm

Regenerator wrote:
many people here already know the one I hate...yes the first Outbreak...the main reason why i don't like it is because of the HORRIBLE AI...i don't really have a problem with the second one as it was greatly enhanced

LMFAO, first Outbreak AI was WAY better than second. For instance. Crossing J's bar to apartment. If I'm hanging on the ledge and ask for help they actually come help me. Outbreak file #2. I'm hanging on ledge of run down hospital and im about to get cut down by the axe man and I ask for help, AI Characters just say, "No" or "No Way" and run around in circles an bang into the walls repeaditly or dick around with green herbs and pesticide spray while I get my ass cut to pieces..

Quote :
UBCS1337

finally someone agreed that cvx was not good .

I'm guessing the first Capcom game you ever played was RE:4 am I right?

Last edited by KevinRymanSPF on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:13 pm

KevinRymanSPF wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
many people here already know the one I hate...yes the first Outbreak...the main reason why i don't like it is because of the HORRIBLE AI...i don't really have a problem with the second one as it was greatly enhanced

LMFAO, first Outbreak AI was WAY better than second. For instance. Crossing J's bar to apartment. If I'm hanging on the ledge and ask for help they actually come help me. Outbreak file #2. I'm hanging on ledge of run down hospital and im about to get cut down by the axe man and I ask for help, AI Characters just say, "No" or "No Way" and run around in circles an bang into the walls repeaditly or dick around with green herbs and pesticide spray while I get my ass cut to pieces..
what I am talking about with the horrible AI is they way they never shut up in the first one...they also have a habit of being in the wrong place at the wrong time for me...the AI could have used a bit of touching up before the release of the game thats all
Back to top Go down
Biohazard2Fan
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Biohazard2Fan

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 11:26 pm

gaiden and dead aim
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:53 pm

My opinion on this one is... There are no bad Resident Evil games. I seriously enjoyed every game. Even Gaiden, it was one of the best games on GB I've played.
Other spin-offs, awesome. Survivors are the best of them and Outbreaks are cool but seriusly hard. And it goes without saying that the main series has no bad apples either.

Too bad the mobile games are not available in here though... I'd love to play Missions and Confidential Report Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Andrew
Cerberus
Cerberus
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:00 pm

I defintely agree with Mass Distraction. I don't think that there are really any bad RE games either. But if I had to pick the one that I like the least in the main series, it would be RE0. As far as the spinoffs go, I'd say Gaiden, although I really want to play it again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andrew_resi
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:29 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
sorry if this topic has been covered many times.anyway what do you think is the worst resident evil game not including the mobile/nitendo ds games.for me its suvivor 2.that game was awful.the first survivor game was better than it and both of the outbreaks which i think were crap were better than it.what is your worst re gamewere better than it was better than it
I was about to ask this on the RE6 character topic but thought this might be better place for this question. Why do people keep saying Survivor 2 is the worst? Is it really that bad? I have never played it, but I enjoyed Survivor and Dead Aim.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Umbrella chronicles was not that great. RE0 was actually ok but its a million miles away from being my favourite.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:05 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Umbrella chronicles was not that great. RE0 was actually ok but its a million miles away from being my favourite.

IMO they are among the best of the series. I must be the only person on here who likes Umbrella chronicels over Darkside.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:41 pm

I'm going with Survivor... It was too easy and far too short.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:43 am

BOBLATHON wrote:

Have you played survivor 2.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:52 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
sorry if this topic has been covered many times.anyway what do you think is the worst resident evil game not including the mobile/nitendo ds games.for me its suvivor 2.that game was awful.the first survivor game was better than it and both of the outbreaks which i think were crap were better than it.what is your worst re gamewere better than it was better than it
I was about to ask this on the RE6 character topic but thought this might be better place for this question. Why do people keep saying Survivor 2 is the worst? Is it really that bad? I have never played it, but I enjoyed Survivor and Dead Aim.
I'm going to quote myself here but seriously barber, tell me about that game's awfullness. Mostly because I actually wanted to play that game.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:01 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
I'm going to quote myself here but seriously barber, tell me about that game's awfullness. Mostly because I actually wanted to play that game.

Well where do i start.The controls are the worst ever for a RE game.There is no story at all its just going through doors shooting enemies and there is time.Also for example you could be in the prison and you could through a door and you could end up in the ashford palace.It just takes you to random place. There is no voice acting whatsoever and its just claire having a dream supposedly.Worst game ever no point to it.How can anyone say survior was worst than that.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:09 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Well where do i start.The controls are the worst ever for a RE game.There is no story at all its just going through doors shooting enemies and there is time.Also for example you could be in the prison and you could through a door and you could end up in the ashford palace.It just takes you to random place. There is no voice acting whatsoever and its just claire having a dream supposedly.Worst game ever no point to it.How can anyone say survior was worst than that.
Oh... Crap. Now I don't want to play it anymore. Thanks for the info, you saved my money Very Happy And how can anyone say Survivor is worse than anything?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:16 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

Oh... Crap. Now I don't want to play it anymore. Thanks for the info, you saved my money Very Happy And how can anyone say Survivor is worse than anything?

Look on youtube for the awfulness of it.I only bought it to complete the collection.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:41 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:

Survivor was too short, too easy(though not really too fun to play), but the story, and the music, files, etc, all made it such a great experience. I need to play through that one again.

Also, not being able to use the guncon sucks...thanks Columbine guys...
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:57 pm

I have not played Survivor 2... Is it that bad??
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:33 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:

Yes.Just yes.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:05 am

weskersbarber wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

Yes.Just yes.

Obviously it's pretty irrelevant, as the entire game is just a dream that Claire is having halfway through CVX, but I'm sure it isn't too bad right?

I mean probably the worst in comparision to the rest of the series, but is it really that bad, for a single run through? This of course by an RE fan's standards.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:07 am

Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

Yes.Just yes.

Obviously it's pretty irrelevant, as the entire game is just a dream that Claire is having halfway through CVX, but I'm sure it isn't too bad right?

I mean probably the worst in comparision to the rest of the series, but is it really that bad, for a single run through? This of course by an RE fan's standards.

Well i gave it one play through last year and never played it again.Its too awkward and pointless and not fun at all. Have you played it spike.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:08 am

weskersbarber wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

Yes.Just yes.

Well i gave it one play through last year and never played it again.Its too awkward and pointless and not fun at all. Have you played it spike.

That just so happens to be the only one I haven't played...I have however, overcompensated by looking up anything I can about it.

Is it like the first person stuff in CVX's Battle Game?
Back to top Go down
BiohazardNews
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
BiohazardNews

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:58 am

Are you guys serious?! How could you possibly hate code veronica? I think it has a nice story and Claire's voice didn't sucked at all. Her voice was way better in this game then in RE2. Anyway I think *survivor is the worst RE game, oh and outbreak too.

Edit[u] *Code veronica Survivor

Last edited by BiohazardNews on Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/BiohazardNews
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:15 pm

And the thread bump of the year goes to......*opens envelop*......BiohazardNews!!! *auidence applause*
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:21 pm

BiohazardNews wrote:
Are you guys serious?! How could you possibly hate code veronica? I think it has a nice story and Claire's voice didn't sucked at all. Her voice was way better in this game then in RE2. Anyway I think survivor is the worst RE game, oh and outbreak too.
Are YOU serious? How is Survivor or Outbreak the worst games? They are both amazing, especially Survivor.

Come to think of it, I would like to play some Survivor right about now. Good thing I bought a working copy recently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

worst re game
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next