Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
worst re game - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
worst re game - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
worst re game - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
worst re game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
worst re game - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
worst re game - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
worst re game - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
worst re game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
worst re game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

worst re game

Go down 
+45
Mcghie
Limey
ChickenHeart
Teh Black Cat
Nobudy
37 Narwhals
Xannidel
Melissaur
PWNERX
AWDCP
02viperacr
chocotricks
Vandal
MSR
will1234562
RebelliousQueen
pacdredogg
RaviorStygian
Zombie_Military_Police
Sargent D
BiohazardNews
BOBLATHON
Andrew
Mass Distraction
Biohazard2Fan
nekronuke
Urubori
REfanNATZ
Spiderpope
UBCS1337
KevinRymanSPF
AlbertWesker
Godzilla90s
SamXD23
Esident_revil
bravotwozero007
Bernard
RedFieldRiot
Ghost Leader
Regenerator
Indiana Jones
Jamesy
NiteKrawler
Spike991
weskersbarber
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

worst re game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:38 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
Esident_revil wrote:
Ok, i played re survior and thought, its creepy, basic, kinda ok. I wasnt hugging the game at all, it was average. Then i said to myself, i cant wait for re outbreak. So i bought it. Then i started playing. Then i went HOLY SHIT, the graphics are cool, then i said, the load time after opening a door is TERRIBLE. Then the movement and pace and whiny ass charactors made me come to this conclusion, RE OUTBREAK IS LIKE METALLICAS ALBUM ST.ANGER, THEY BOTH LOOK GREAT, HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL, BUT THEY SUCK DONKEY BALLS! Sad
oh and don't forget the crappy save system too

The save system for the first one was pretty bad, not too much to say about that, but considering that the game has scenarios which are usually able to be completed in about 30 minutes to an hour, I think that Capcom probably thought that we didn't need them as much...
i usually didn't have enough time to sit and play it all through...so it sucked for me
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:44 pm

Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
Esident_revil wrote:
Ok, i played re survior and thought, its creepy, basic, kinda ok. I wasnt hugging the game at all, it was average. Then i said to myself, i cant wait for re outbreak. So i bought it. Then i started playing. Then i went HOLY SHIT, the graphics are cool, then i said, the load time after opening a door is TERRIBLE. Then the movement and pace and whiny ass charactors made me come to this conclusion, RE OUTBREAK IS LIKE METALLICAS ALBUM ST.ANGER, THEY BOTH LOOK GREAT, HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL, BUT THEY SUCK DONKEY BALLS! Sad

The save system for the first one was pretty bad, not too much to say about that, but considering that the game has scenarios which are usually able to be completed in about 30 minutes to an hour, I think that Capcom probably thought that we didn't need them as much...
i usually didn't have enough time to sit and play it all through...so it sucked for me

It did have a single save, so you could do that and come back to it.Smile
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:19 pm

Bernard wrote:
Call it the worst RE game is wrong
No, not wrong. This thread is about our opinions as to which RE game is the worst. RE4 is the worst in the franchise to me because it took everything that it was and changed it completely by turning it into an action shooter.[/quote]
Nooouuuuuuu x[
I know its not wrong,just didn't have anyword to use that moment
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:09 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
Esident_revil wrote:

It did have a single save, so you could do that and come back to it.Smile
i know...im just picky when it comes to saving my games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SamXD23
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:18 am

Out of the one's iv'e played. I say I didn't enjoy UC that much.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla90s
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Godzilla90s

Playstation Network Lastgeicocaveman

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:04 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
The worst game in my opinion is CVX. The main character was very shallow and had the worst voice actress of all time. The only voice that was worse than Claire's was Wesker's. Richard Waugh just did a piss poor job. Thankfully, D.C. Douglas saved Wesker from that madness. The whole story for the game was just plain bland. The voice for Steve really picked the game up in my opinion, but it wasn't enough to save it. Also, the gameplay was just god awful. Resident Evil was definitely never meant to have those crappy camera angles and super CLUNKY controls! Over the shoulder cams is where it's at. The amount of good solid puzzles makes it even worse. I don't play video games to think people! The only thing I should have to rely on is my reflexes! As for the best game...RE: Degeneration for the Ngage. Superbly done. No other RE comes close.

agreed i never liked CV either mostly cuse the ammo was so limited lol
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:09 pm

Godzilla90s wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
The worst game in my opinion is CVX. The main character was very shallow and had the worst voice actress of all time. The only voice that was worse than Claire's was Wesker's. Richard Waugh just did a piss poor job. Thankfully, D.C. Douglas saved Wesker from that madness. The whole story for the game was just plain bland. The voice for Steve really picked the game up in my opinion, but it wasn't enough to save it. Also, the gameplay was just god awful. Resident Evil was definitely never meant to have those crappy camera angles and super CLUNKY controls! Over the shoulder cams is where it's at. The amount of good solid puzzles makes it even worse. I don't play video games to think people! The only thing I should have to rely on is my reflexes! As for the best game...RE: Degeneration for the Ngage. Superbly done. No other RE comes close.

agreed i never liked CV either mostly cuse the ammo was so limited lol

I totally agree with both of you on that.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:58 pm

Godzilla and AlbertWesker, I hope you guys were joking. That whole post of mine was sarcastic as sarcastic can be. CVX is by far one of the best RE games around, a classic. I'll break it down for you:

Quote :
The worst game in my opinion is CVX.
That should have sent up red flags right there.
Quote :
The main character was very shallow and had the worst voice actress of all time.
You really think Alyson Court would do a bad job? Please. She's been Claire from the start.
Quote :
The only voice that was worse than Claire's was Wesker's. Richard Waugh just did a piss poor job.
Richard Waugh is arguably the best Wesker voice actor. But don't argue against it because you'll be wrong.
Quote :
Thankfully, D.C. Douglas saved Wesker from that madness.
Obviously a joke. "Ah! Thah you ah!!!!" "They were turned into...Zombaaaayyyyzzzzz..." Just bad.
Quote :
The whole story for the game was just plain bland.
Ha! Right...
Quote :
The voice for Steve really picked the game up in my opinion, but it wasn't enough to save it.
If you thought that was true, there's no help for you.
Quote :
Also, the gameplay was just god awful. Resident Evil was definitely never meant to have those crappy camera angles and super CLUNKY controls! Over the shoulder cams is where it's at.
This was just satire because the younger generation of gamers have no appreciation for anything other than shooting, killing, and mindless gameplay.
Quote :
The amount of good solid puzzles makes it even worse. I don't play video games to think people! The only thing I should have to rely on is my reflexes!
More satire directed at those damn kids.
Quote :
As for the best game...RE: Degeneration for the Ngage. Superbly done. No other RE comes close.
Seriously? This didn't give it away? It's like the punch line of a joke people!

Also...AlbertWesker, didn't you just recently say you've never played CVX?

Anyway, when you guys start driving, here's a tip:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
AlbertWesker
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AlbertWesker

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 3:02 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Godzilla and AlbertWesker, I hope you guys were joking. That whole post of mine was sarcastic as sarcastic can be. CVX is by far one of the best RE games around, a classic. I'll break it down for you:

Quote :
Quote :
The main character was very shallow and had the worst voice actress of all time.
You really think Alyson Court would do a bad job? Please. She's been Claire from the start.
Quote :
The only voice that was worse than Claire's was Wesker's. Richard Waugh just did a piss poor job.
Richard Waugh is arguably the best Wesker voice actor. But don't argue against it because you'll be wrong.
Quote :
Obviously a joke. "Ah! Thah you ah!!!!" "They were turned into...Zombaaaayyyyzzzzz..." Just bad.
Quote :
Ha! Right...
Quote :
The voice for Steve really picked the game up in my opinion, but it wasn't enough to save it.
Quote :
Also, the gameplay was just god awful. Resident Evil was definitely never meant to have those crappy camera angles and super CLUNKY controls! Over the shoulder cams is where it's at.
This was just satire because the younger generation of gamers have no appreciation for anything other than shooting, killing, and mindless gameplay.
Quote :
The amount of good solid puzzles makes it even worse. I don't play video games to think people! The only thing I should have to rely on is my reflexes!
Quote :
As for the best game...RE: Degeneration for the Ngage. Superbly done. No other RE comes close.

Spoiler:

DANGIT my cover flew I thought id trick you but as you see I epically failed so.
*slaps himself*
there we go.

Note to self: Never mess with NiteKrawler, you will be killed.
Back to top Go down
KevinRymanSPF
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
KevinRymanSPF

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:15 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Ha! Right...
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :

Spoiler:

Hey now. I'm 15, and I LOVE Re:4 but I grew up playing RE: 1, 2, 3 and CVX and have nothing but respect for them..
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:37 am

KevinRymanSPF wrote:
Hey now. I'm 15, and I LOVE Re:4 but I grew up playing RE: 1, 2, 3 and CVX and have nothing but respect for them..

...Didn't I just get done saying how epic CVX is? RE4 is lame city compared to the old ones.
Back to top Go down
UBCS1337
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
UBCS1337

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:24 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Im not going to arque with NiteKrawler now , i just wont tell me my WORST GAME opinion . In fact , ill tell you mates my favourite resident evil episode .
Best game of the Resident Evil is ... bounce bounce bounce RESIDENT EVIL GUN SURVIVOR ( WTF??!!? )
Nah just joking . The best RE game is Resident Evil Remake . Why ? - The story is Unique , not like save the presidents daughter . Gameplay is good , characters is good and almost the first time ( among resident evil 2 ) i enjoyed playing the game .
Resident Evil Dead Aim isn't bad , too , but it's waaaaaay too short .
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:49 pm

re survivor 2 is the worst by far
Back to top Go down
UBCS1337
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
UBCS1337

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:53 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
re survivor 2 is the worst by far
NO!
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:09 pm

of course it is.there is no story to it and there is no speaking in the game just subtitles.the controls are the most akwardest for a re game andthe time thing is shit.its an embarresment to the re series
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:12 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
of course it is.there is no story to it and there is no speaking in the game just subtitles.the controls are the most akwardest for a re game andthe time thing is shit.its an embarresment to the re series

Are the controls even more awkward than the word "awkwardest"?
Back to top Go down
UBCS1337
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
UBCS1337

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:30 pm

Oh cmon , there are shittier episodes of it !!!
Back to top Go down
Spiderpope
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 4:34 am

Resident Evil Survivor 2 is hands down the worst of the series. I mean come on, the game was garbage and the fact that they relied on the stupid cliche of "It was all a dream!" to avoid having to make a plot up just renders the entire game utterly pointless.

Every other game adds something to the franchise as a whole, Survivor 2 adds nothing.
Back to top Go down
REfanNATZ
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:36 am

i liked playin resident evil 5 and 4 but it just didn't seem like resident evil. i miss the zombies and hard puzzles.
i didn't really enjoy code veronica either Mad
Back to top Go down
UBCS1337
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
UBCS1337

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:07 am

REfanNATZ wrote:
i liked playin resident evil 5 and 4 but it just didn't seem like resident evil. i miss the zombies and hard puzzles.
i didn't really enjoy code veronica either Mad

finally someone agreed that cvx was not good .
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:22 am

code veronica was a fuckin exellent game . it was hard but exellent
Back to top Go down
Urubori
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:21 pm

CVX was great for the level of creepiness, but the camera angles/controls ruined it entirely. Limited ammo just makes it more challenging; and really, would you expect to find loads of ammo everywhere, neatly stacked for your usage? Part of the experience is conserving ammo so it doesn't become "just another shooter".

In my opinion, of course.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:32 pm

Urubori wrote:
CVX was great for the level of creepiness, but the camera angles/controls ruined it entirely. Limited ammo just makes it more challenging; and really, would you expect to find loads of ammo everywhere, neatly stacked for your usage? Part of the experience is conserving ammo so it doesn't become "just another shooter".

In my opinion, of course.

The camera angles and controls were the classic RE controls. They were easy to get used to. I don't know why some people have such trouble with them. And are you saying that CVX had too much ammo or not enough? Wasn't too clear.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:34 am

in my opinion code veronica had barely any ammo compared to other re games.you needed to use it wisely
Back to top Go down
Urubori
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:20 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

The camera angles and controls were the classic RE controls. They were easy to get used to. I don't know why some people have such trouble with them. And are you saying that CVX had too much ammo or not enough? Wasn't too clear.

I was saying that ammo was sparse, but that it was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: worst re game   worst re game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

worst re game
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next