HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition

Go down 
+14
Eab
T-Vaccinated Kid
nekronuke
RightHandVerdugo
RedFieldRiot
MidnightMarksman
NoobsGonnaDie
Spike991
PublicEnemy
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
Finch
lyfesArcanum
frodomir
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:24 pm

RightHandVerdugo wrote:
frodomir wrote:
jonslag posted some topics about them and somehow I was thinking about this

If zombies don't eat, they die... Or later they become crimson heads...

By eating, I assume you mean attacking humans...? I always wondered, shouldn't the player in the game eventually die or change into a zombie after they're attacked by a zombie? I thought that much was obvious. Maybe that just makes the game too hard.

Yeah, that's a strange bit of nonsense for the RE games. Regular people in the games get one little scratch from a zombie, and they turn into one. The main characters on the other hand, get virtually raped and disemboweled by zombies and they are just fine. It's enough to make many RE fanatics (like myself) to come to the realization that herbs must be the best cure for the T-Virus known to man. And F-Aid sprays of course. Smile
Back to top Go down
RightHandVerdugo
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
RightHandVerdugo

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 5:43 pm

Wish I could get my hands on some of those!
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:40 pm

maybe thats the point! the infected portions of flesh are removed and then the wounds sterilized by herbs!
Back to top Go down
T-Vaccinated Kid
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:16 am

You guys are close. Let me help you out. A virus is not considered a life form because it does not have all the necessary qualities that describe life, although it has some. But a virus can be killed. Or maybe more accurately, sterilized. A virus needs to infect a host to reproduce because they can't make their own DNA. They enter a host's cells and infect it with their RNA. The host cell uses the RNA to create DNA and the virus multiplies within the cell. Eventually the cell will burst, killing it, and the virus will spread to other parts of the body and infect more cells. So in the case of mutagenic viruses when the virus uses the host's DNA, certain changes, or mutations, are made.
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:13 pm

dont't viruses "die" without a cell to reproduce in?
Back to top Go down
Eab
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:17 am

You guyz write a lot
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:26 pm

T-Vaccinated Kid wrote:
You guys are close. Let me help you out. A virus is not considered a life form because it does not have all the necessary qualities that describe life, although it has some. But a virus can be killed. Or maybe more accurately, sterilized. A virus needs to infect a host to reproduce because they can't make their own DNA. They enter a host's cells and infect it with their RNA. The host cell uses the RNA to create DNA and the virus multiplies within the cell. Eventually the cell will burst, killing it, and the virus will spread to other parts of the body and infect more cells. So in the case of mutagenic viruses when the virus uses the host's DNA, certain changes, or mutations, are made.

We knew all that. I can't believe this thread is still going. lol. We are just debating on whether or not a T-Virus infected individual needs to eat or drink to nourish the virus.
Back to top Go down
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:57 am

MidnightMarksman wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
MidnightMarksman wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

That's all fine and dandy for the game world. But in real life, viruses are living organisms. Viruses don't just multiply forever. They need nourishment too. So yes, viruses have to feed on something to keep living.

Sure its all fine because all I said about the viruses are based on real life.... Laughing

(but scientists arnt sure if the viruses are alive or not,but anyway,they dont need to "EAT" to survive,not like us)

you know,a virus isnt like a little pet you need to feed Neutral

Viruses aren't dead. I'm talking about real life here. If a virus infects a host, and that host dies, the virus dies. There has to be some kind of nourishment for a virus to stay alive. If the host is already dead, then how is the virus staying alive? Zombies probably need to feed. Feeding is more than likely a necessity.

scientits know a virus is not alive and have known since like the late 80s early 90s. Exclamation

living things reprodce on their own, eat, move, and resperate. virus do none. maybe pay attention in your next bio class study jocolor

Exclamation Actully virus are not alive they are inanimate objects and attatch the a cells receptor sites and add dna so that cell makes more virus untill it burst and lets more out to do the same. But THEY ARE NOT ALIVE GERS ARE THOUGH. In the case of the t virus it causes cellular regeneration so the brain then takes control of the once more though it only goes after two things food and hydration both are found in the human body but mostly it goes after food. Virus do not need food the cells of the body need food for energy. Futhermore you make a virus sound like a parasite its not. Exclamation

Sorry, you fail. Scientists know that viruses are not alive, but they also know they aren't dead. And they certainly aren't inanimate objects. Look at a previous post of mine in this thread to see what classifies a living creature, and you will see that viruses have many of those traits. Before telling me that I need to pay more attention in Bio class, maybe you should get your facts straight. While they can't reproduce on their own, they can still reproduce. Also, I don't think T-Virus zombies try to hydrate themselves. Show me where you got that information. As for them not needing food, I'm aware of that. All I have been trying to say is that the body needs energy to keep a virus going. Therefore, if the zombie does not feed, it will not have energy to keep the cells of the body going. If the cells go, the virus goes. I'm also aware that parasites and viruses are different.

MidnightMarksman wrote:
You got the control plage thing down. if you guys are refernceing to lessons learned i RE5 don't RE5 is type 2 plagas not las plagas. Parasites are not insects the are a totaly differnt class of animals. And the eyes and primative talking give it away. plus the orginal las plagas in RE4 takes hours to infect the host

lololololololololol...Parasites are a different class of animals? I think we both need to take another Bio class...maybe we can carpool. Parasites are not a specific class of animal. Parasites can be pretty much anything from insects to bacteria. For example: Not all insects are parasites, but some parasites are insects. I'm not sure what you meant by the type 2 plagas statement. Fro and I both know the differences between types 1 and 2. They are almost identical, just more efficient really. You make some good points throughout, but nothing you said changes anything said thus far.

sorry i failed my second semester of bio but i ment to write 99% of parisites are not incects but i was tired when i wrote that message

A VIRUS can't be dead because it was never alive duh
A virus from the Latin virus meaning toxin or poison, is a small infectious agent that can replicate only inside the cells of other organisms. Viruses are too small to be seen directly with a light microscope. Viruses infect all types of organisms, from animals and plants to bacteria and archaea. Since the initial discovery of tobacco mosaic virus by Martinus Beijerinck in 1898, about 5,000 viruses have been described in detail, although there are millions of different types. Viruses are found in almost every ecosystem on Earth and these minute structures are the most abundant type of biological entity. The study of viruses is known as virology, a sub-specialty of microbiology.Unlike prions and viroids, viruses consist of two or three parts: all viruses have genes made from either DNA or RNA, long molecules that carry genetic information; all have a protein coat that protects these genes; and some have an envelope of fat that surrounds them when they are outside a cell. Viroids do not have a protein coat and prions contain no RNA or DNA. Viruses vary from simple helical and icosahedral shapes, to more complex structures. Most viruses are about one hundred times smaller than an average bacterium. The origins of viruses in the evolutionary history of life are unclear: some may have evolved from plasmids—pieces of DNA that can move between cells—while others may have evolved from bacteria. In evolution, viruses are an important means of horizontal gene transfer, which increases genetic diversity.Viruses spread in many ways; plant viruses are often transmitted from plant to plant by insects that feed on sap, such as aphids, while animal viruses can be carried by blood-sucking insects. These disease-bearing organisms are known as vectors. Influenza viruses are spread by coughing and sneezing. The norovirus and rotaviruses, common causes of viral gastroenteritis, are transmitted by the faecal-oral route and are passed from person to person by contact, entering the body in food or water. HIV is one of several viruses transmitted through sexual contact or by exposure to infected blood.
Viral infections in animals provoke an immune response that usually eliminates the infecting virus. These immune responses can also be produced by vaccines, which give immunity to specific viral infections. However, some viruses including HIV and those causing viral hepatitis evade these immune responses and cause chronic infections. Microorganisms also have defences against viral infection, such as restriction modification systems. Antibiotics have no effect on viruses, but several antiviral drugs have been developed.
Smile
Back to top Go down
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: ?   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:45 am

has anyone seen my last post?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:11 am

yes where you looking for a pat on the back or what
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:26 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
T-Vaccinated Kid wrote:

We knew all that. I can't believe this thread is still going. lol. We are just debating on whether or not a T-Virus infected individual needs to eat or drink to nourish the virus.

I might assume they would die out eventually, had they not had food, or flesh., kind of like in 28 Weeks Later.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Zombie
Zombie
Soul

Playstation Network ChristopherSoul

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:46 pm

As for the Las Plagas Infected, I find it funny people assume the Parasite feeds off of the host, thus like someone mentioned the Parasite would die.
I do believe Las Plagas Infected eat human flesh, just look at the Zealots in 4, when the huge parasite would burst out and you got too close? It would eat the entire skull!
Added in 5, you see the Infected Town Majini try and eat it's Victim.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/Soulful_Chris
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: yeh   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:49 am

weskersbarber wrote:
Yes i was actually. Smile
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:06 am

WESKER2893 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

ok you have earned your pat on the back Basketball
Back to top Go down
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:44 am

weskersbarber wrote:
WESKER2893 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

thank you!
that took me awhile the type up.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:36 pm

WESKER2893 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
WESKER2893 wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:

thank you!
that took me awhile the type up.

really, it looks like you copy and pasted it Shocked
Back to top Go down
R3ap3r
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
R3ap3r

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:46 am

Definetly zombies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3