HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition

Go down 
+14
Eab
T-Vaccinated Kid
nekronuke
RightHandVerdugo
RedFieldRiot
MidnightMarksman
NoobsGonnaDie
Spike991
PublicEnemy
Regenerator
NiteKrawler
Finch
lyfesArcanum
frodomir
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

That's all fine and dandy for the game world. But in real life, viruses are living organisms. Viruses don't just multiply forever. They need nourishment too. So yes, viruses have to feed on something to keep living.

Sure its all fine because all I said about the viruses are based on real life.... Laughing

(but scientists arnt sure if the viruses are alive or not,but anyway,they dont need to "EAT" to survive,not like us)

you know,a virus isnt like a little pet you need to feed Neutral

Viruses aren't dead. I'm talking about real life here. If a virus infects a host, and that host dies, the virus dies. There has to be some kind of nourishment for a virus to stay alive. If the host is already dead, then how is the virus staying alive? Zombies probably need to feed. Feeding is more than likely a necessity.

Yes, exactly, I was about to respond to PE with pretty much what you said, but you summed it all up for me.Smile

We are not saying the virus' stomach is growling, it is the host.Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:13 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

That's all fine and dandy for the game world. But in real life, viruses are living organisms. Viruses don't just multiply forever. They need nourishment too. So yes, viruses have to feed on something to keep living.

Sure its all fine because all I said about the viruses are based on real life.... Laughing

(but scientists arnt sure if the viruses are alive or not,but anyway,they dont need to "EAT" to survive,not like us)

Viruses aren't dead. I'm talking about real life here. If a virus infects a host, and that host dies, the virus dies. There has to be some kind of nourishment for a virus to stay alive. If the host is already dead, then how is the virus staying alive? Zombies probably need to feed. Feeding is more than likely a necessity.

Yes, exactly, I was about to respond to PE with pretty much what you said, but you summed it all up for me.Smile

The zombies are driven by only the most basic, key instinct: they need food. Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:00 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

The zombies are driven by only the most basic, key instinct: they need food. Smile

you're a little late on the subject guys Neutral
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:13 am

PublicEnemy wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Thanks for the info... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:33 am

PublicEnemy wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

They're never late as long as they have something to add. Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:27 am

You are 50% right guys... Viruses are usually incorrect / mutated DNA sample... Which both makes them alive and "Dead"... Since the DNA is main parameter of every living being, we can say its pretty much alive... But it only acts as an un-alive... Since its mutated it will just change some parts of cells / both human or animal... All viruses are not strong enough to destroy every cell... But thats why viruses are specific... Destroying the smallest cell that might seriously damage other cells... Thats why zombies are a bit retarded too... Slow and stuff... There is no virus that could made zombies fast... Thats something different... Thats why crimson heads are unrealistic ones... They would need some sort of accelerant; catalyst not virus... Its true that they mutated, but virus mutation makes viruses stronger to "outside danger"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:41 am

Yeah, viruses have to invade living cells and inject their own (RNA I think...) into the cell. After that, the cell begins churning out more virus cells I think. In any case, viruses spread faster and faster after they invade cells.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:32 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

They're never late as long as they have something to add. Smile

I wouldnt call what they said an "add"(especially when it was already written somewhere on the same topic)

frodomir wrote:
You are 50% right guys... Viruses are usually incorrect / mutated DNA sample... Which both makes them alive and "Dead"... Since the DNA is main parameter of every living being, we can say its pretty much alive... But it only acts as an un-alive... Since its mutated it will just change some parts of cells / both human or animal... All viruses are not strong enough to destroy every cell... But thats why viruses are specific... Destroying the smallest cell that might seriously damage other cells... Thats why zombies are a bit retarded too... Slow and stuff... There is no virus that could made zombies fast... Thats something different... Thats why crimson heads are unrealistic ones... They would need some sort of accelerant; catalyst not virus... Its true that they mutated, but virus mutation makes viruses stronger to "outside danger"

Now thats what I call an addition!
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:56 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah, viruses have to invade living cells and inject their own (RNA I think...) into the cell. After that, the cell begins churning out more virus cells I think. In any case, viruses spread faster and faster after they invade cells.

Right, right RNA, DNA is something that all beings have (Reproduction and stuff), stupid of me to replace it, after all this school years o.O
Back to top Go down
NoobsGonnaDie
Cerberus
Cerberus
NoobsGonnaDie

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:17 pm

So how can those las plagas parasites know that you are not one of them? And why they won't attack eachother? Are they allies?
Lets say that they are allies, but when Leon gets injected with parasite then why those ganados still attack him? scratch
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 2:41 pm

NoobsGonnaDie wrote:
So how can those las plagas parasites know that you are not one of them? And why they won't attack eachother? Are they allies?
Lets say that they are allies, but when Leon gets injected with parasite then why those ganados still attack him? scratch

He is still human... Its like animal sense... Wolves attack together, right? Lets say that ganados think same way...
Back to top Go down
NoobsGonnaDie
Cerberus
Cerberus
NoobsGonnaDie

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:13 am

frodomir wrote:
NoobsGonnaDie wrote:

He is still human... Its like animal sense... Wolves attack together, right? Lets say that ganados think same way...

But aren't Ganados human ppl too? Shocked
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:20 am

NoobsGonnaDie wrote:
frodomir wrote:
NoobsGonnaDie wrote:

Thez are humans... But thez are infected with plagas and so on...

I was trzing to make it simple

Ganados = animals

Thez behave almost the same way...

Animals have better instincts than human... And animals aren't as smart as humans... Thats why only the chief from village found out that Leon carries "same" blood...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 10:04 am

NoobsGonnaDie wrote:

Las plagas won't attack others infected with las plagas because of instincts, like Fro said. They can sense when someone has been infected kind of like how the alien knew that Ripley was carrying a baby alien. The reason they still attacked Leon is because Saddler commanded them to. In other words, they won't attack eachother normally, but they can still be commanded to do so by a controller plagas.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 3:49 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
NoobsGonnaDie wrote:

Las plagas won't attack others infected with las plagas because of instincts, like Fro said. They can sense when someone has been infected kind of like how the alien knew that Ripley was carrying a baby alien. The reason they still attacked Leon is because Saddler commanded them to. In other words, they won't attack each other normally, but they can still be commanded to do so by a controller plagas.

Nice add with the alien Razz Yeah now somebody got me
Back to top Go down
MidnightMarksman
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:14 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

scientits know a virus is not alive and have known since like the late 80s early 90s. Exclamation

living things reprodce on their own, eat, move, and resperate. virus do none. maybe pay attention in your next bio class study jocolor

Exclamation Actully virus are not alive they are inanimate objects and attatch the a cells receptor sites and add dna so that cell makes more virus untill it burst and lets more out to do the same. But THEY ARE NOT ALIVE GERS ARE THOUGH. In the case of the t virus it causes cellular regeneration so the brain then takes control of the once more though it only goes after two things food and hydration both are found in the human body but mostly it goes after food. Virus do not need food the cells of the body need food for energy. Futhermore you make a virus sound like a parasite its not. Exclamation

frodomir wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
NoobsGonnaDie wrote:

Las plagas won't attack others infected with las plagas because of instincts, like Fro said. They can sense when someone has been infected kind of like how the alien knew that Ripley was carrying a baby alien. The reason they still attacked Leon is because Saddler commanded them to. In other words, they won't attack each other normally, but they can still be commanded to do so by a controller plagas.

Nice add with the alien Razz Yeah now somebody got me
You got the control plage thing down. if you guys are refernceing to lessons learned i RE5 don't RE5 is type 2 plagas not las plagas. Parasites are not insects the are a totaly differnt class of animals. And the eyes and primative talking give it away. plus the orginal las plagas in RE4 takes hours to infect the host

NiteKrawler wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

scientits know a virus is not alive and have known since like the late 80s early 90s. Exclamation

living things reprodce on their own, eat, move, and resperate. virus do none. maybe pay attention in your next bio class study jocolor

Exclamation Actully virus are not alive they are inanimate objects and attatch the a cells receptor sites and add dna so that cell makes more virus untill it burst and lets more out to do the same. But THEY ARE NOT ALIVE GERS ARE THOUGH. In the case of the t virus it causes cellular regeneration so the brain then takes control of the once more though it only goes after two things food and hydration both are found in the human body but mostly it goes after food. Virus do not need food the cells of the body need food for energy. Futhermore you make a virus sound like a parasite its not. Exclamation

frodomir wrote:
NoobsGonnaDie wrote:
frodomir wrote:
NoobsGonnaDie wrote:

Thez are humans... But thez are infected with plagas and so on...

I was trzing to make it simple

Ganados = animals

Thez behave almost the same way...

Animals have better instincts than human... And animals aren't as smart as humans... Thats why only the chief from village found out that Leon carries "same" blood...
They "CHEIF" tells the ganados what to do so he already knew. HUMANS ARE ANIMALS but we have the abilty to reson somthing no other animal has the las plagas takes that ablity away and forces the infected to listen to orginal infector.

frodomir wrote:

Have dna does not make it alive Suspect

Sorry i posted so many times just wanted to clear any mistakes up at once. lol!

Last edited by frodomir on Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Double posting (In this case 4 posts xD) Merged all into one)
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:55 pm

Whz do you think every part of machine or something has CORE? Same with bacterium...

DNA is inside core... Without DNA - no way to create new bacterium... After some time bacterium dies and it didint create millions of others... Why? No DNA... Actually it cant even live without DNA...
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:22 pm

As they say DNA is the building blocks to all life...without it there is no life...no matter how small.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 2:45 pm

MidnightMarksman wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Sorry, you fail. Scientists know that viruses are not alive, but they also know they aren't dead. And they certainly aren't inanimate objects. Look at a previous post of mine in this thread to see what classifies a living creature, and you will see that viruses have many of those traits. Before telling me that I need to pay more attention in Bio class, maybe you should get your facts straight. While they can't reproduce on their own, they can still reproduce. Also, I don't think T-Virus zombies try to hydrate themselves. Show me where you got that information. As for them not needing food, I'm aware of that. All I have been trying to say is that the body needs energy to keep a virus going. Therefore, if the zombie does not feed, it will not have energy to keep the cells of the body going. If the cells go, the virus goes. I'm also aware that parasites and viruses are different.

MidnightMarksman wrote:
You got the control plage thing down. if you guys are refernceing to lessons learned i RE5 don't RE5 is type 2 plagas not las plagas. Parasites are not insects the are a totaly differnt class of animals. And the eyes and primative talking give it away. plus the orginal las plagas in RE4 takes hours to infect the host

lololololololololol...Parasites are a different class of animals? I think we both need to take another Bio class...maybe we can carpool. Parasites are not a specific class of animal. Parasites can be pretty much anything from insects to bacteria. For example: Not all insects are parasites, but some parasites are insects. I'm not sure what you meant by the type 2 plagas statement. Fro and I both know the differences between types 1 and 2. They are almost identical, just more efficient really. You make some good points throughout, but nothing you said changes anything said thus far.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:37 pm

Ah well... Its like God and Great bang theory... Some will say same for viruses...
Back to top Go down
MidnightMarksman
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 2:38 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
MidnightMarksman wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Sorry, you fail. Scientists know that viruses are not alive, but they also know they aren't dead. And they certainly aren't inanimate objects. Look at a previous post of mine in this thread to see what classifies a living creature, and you will see that viruses have many of those traits. Before telling me that I need to pay more attention in Bio class, maybe you should get your facts straight. While they can't reproduce on their own, they can still reproduce. Also, I don't think T-Virus zombies try to hydrate themselves. Show me where you got that information. As for them not needing food, I'm aware of that. All I have been trying to say is that the body needs energy to keep a virus going. Therefore, if the zombie does not feed, it will not have energy to keep the cells of the body going. If the cells go, the virus goes. I'm also aware that parasites and viruses are different.

MidnightMarksman wrote:

lololololololololol...Parasites are a different class of animals? I think we both need to take another Bio class...maybe we can carpool. Parasites are not a specific class of animal. Parasites can be pretty much anything from insects to bacteria. For example: Not all insects are parasites, but some parasites are insects. I'm not sure what you meant by the type 2 plagas statement. Fro and I both know the differences between types 1 and 2. They are almost identical, just more efficient really. You make some good points throughout, but nothing you said changes anything said thus far.

sorry i failed my second semester of bio but i ment to write 99% of parisites are not incects but i was tired when i wrote that message

A VIRUS can't be dead because it was never alive duh
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:00 pm

I never said a virus could be dead. Viruses aren't classified as either living or dead. They are inbetween. But the fact remains, that a virus needs a living organism that nourishes itself in some manner in order to stay with that host. If the host dies, the virus dissipates.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:43 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I never said a virus could be dead. Viruses aren't classified as either living or dead. They are inbetween. But the fact remains, that a virus needs a living organism that nourishes itself in some manner in order to stay with that host. If the host dies, the virus dissipates.

Yes, like said scientist will never find the real truth IMO... But if somebody asked me, I would join the side that tells its alive... After all he needs to eat like very living being... Hmmmh, call him being xD
Back to top Go down
RightHandVerdugo
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
RightHandVerdugo

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:14 pm

frodomir wrote:
jonslag posted some topics about them and somehow I was thinking about this

If zombies don't eat, they die... Or later they become crimson heads...

By eating, I assume you mean attacking humans...? I always wondered, shouldn't the player in the game eventually die or change into a zombie after they're attacked by a zombie? I thought that much was obvious. Maybe that just makes the game too hard.
Back to top Go down
RightHandVerdugo
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
RightHandVerdugo

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:19 pm

frodomir wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Yes, like said scientist will never find the real truth IMO... But if somebody asked me, I would join the side that tells its alive... After all he needs to eat like very living being... Hmmmh, call him being xD

I agree with NK --What classifies something as living is it's metabolism. A virus doesn't have a metabolism, that's why the need for a host to remain active ( i said active, because all viruses do is reproduce, they aren't alive, but they aren't dead. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition   Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ganados VS zombies - Eating competition
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next