Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Other people playing RE. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Other people playing RE. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Other people playing RE. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Other people playing RE. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Other people playing RE. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Other people playing RE. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Other people playing RE. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Other people playing RE. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Other people playing RE. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Other people playing RE.

Go down 
+3
Spike991
PublicEnemy
NEMESIS23
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

Other people playing RE. Empty
PostSubject: Other people playing RE.   Other people playing RE. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:21 am

Have you ever watched someone play Resident evil and you get pissed cause they dont playing like you would like to see or there doing some thing wrong in the game ? I know i get pissed when i see some n00b play RE and dont know what the fuck there doing..Or when they think there good and shit and thats the first time they played a Re game.

Just like last week i was the GameStop and this guy was playing RE5 and he sucked i just wanted to punch him the head . I Was getting so annoyed with the guy. So i wanna know if anyone else here gets like that.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Other people playing RE.   Other people playing RE. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:40 am

Well its not exactly like that for me...
Usually if its someone I know(and like) I would be happy to see him playing this great serie that resident evil is....and I'd try to help him(or them) if they got some problems...

Now if its some weirdo noobs I see at a game shop(or something like this)
and hes just completely sucking...then it'd make me laugh as hell(and a lot of direspect about him as a real player)
I know everyone has to start somewhere,but cmon it doesnt require "LEETZSKILLZOFHELL" to kill 3 zombies and find an specific item...,but what I specifically hate and despise is those 12 years old(or older...) wierdo who just think they got "THEROXXORSSKILLSOFHEAVEN" and completely sucks...(in Re or not)
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Other people playing RE.   Other people playing RE. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:07 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:
Well its not exactly like that for me...
Usually if its someone I know(and like) I would be happy to see him playing this great serie that resident evil is....and I'd try to help him(or them) if they got some problems...

I think the same thing, as I have watched friends play it and enjoyed watching them, of course it can get annoying especially if you know exatly what to do and they are oblivious and that gets annoying,but ususally it is a fun experience.Smile

And I have also had people watch me play, and they seemed just as into it as me, which just goes to show that RE is not only fun to play, but the great story can really draw you in even if you are just watching>Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Other people playing RE.   Other people playing RE. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 2:50 pm

I'm never playing around Nemesis, that's for sure. lol. But sometimes it can get annoying. I usually just get annoyed if someone doesn't take any time to explore an area to find things like treasures. Or if they don't shoot the damn Plaga that comes out of the Ndesu's back when you're on VETERAN AND INSTEAD THEY SHOOT THE FUCKING MAJINI IT PISSES ME OFFFF!!!!....phew...my bad...
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: Other people playing RE.   Other people playing RE. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:36 pm

I hate it, i have a friend who likes to try and play the games but then demands access to a laptop so she can get a walkthrough to help her along....i mean come on...that ain't even funny. I have another friend who claims he is amazing at games and yet he is crap beyond crap at RE....yet he will sit there and try to play it stating how amazing he is...till i laugh and point out all that he has missed....and the classic......when a mate was playing RE1 and i told him you need a key of armour to get in that door so don't bother going to it yet...what did he do...he went up to the door and had to try it...only for it to tell him he needed a key of armour...apparently he had to be sure, i was like but i have played this hundreds of times for crying out loud...i should know.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Other people playing RE.   Other people playing RE. EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:08 pm

I don't run into these sort of people that often...but when I do I just want to take over for the poor guy
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Other people playing RE.   Other people playing RE. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:22 am

NEMESIS23 wrote:
Have you ever watched someone play Resident evil and you get pissed cause they dont playing like you would like to see or there doing some thing wrong in the game ? I know i get pissed when i see some n00b play RE and dont know what the fuck there doing..Or when they think there good and shit and thats the first time they played a Re game.

Just like last week i was the GameStop and this guy was playing RE5 and he sucked i just wanted to punch him the head . I Was getting so annoyed with the guy. So i wanna know if anyone else here gets like that.

Nope... Everybody play it their way...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other people playing RE.   Other people playing RE. Empty

Back to top Go down

Other people playing RE.
Page 1 of 1