Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What are you currently playing? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What are you currently playing? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What are you currently playing? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What are you currently playing? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What are you currently playing? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What are you currently playing? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What are you currently playing? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What are you currently playing? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What are you currently playing? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What are you currently playing?

Go down 
+7
Vandal
Shrike
Ghost Leader
sirjibbs323
PWNERX
ThomVD
valereth
11 posters
AuthorMessage
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

Playstation Network fsmetal
Steam : fs_metal

What are you currently playing? Empty
PostSubject: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:29 am

Plain and simple. What game are you currently working your way through?

I am playing The Last of Us
Back to top Go down
http://www.digital-delirium.com
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:41 am

Replaying Final Fantasy XII. After that I'm also going to play The Last of Us.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:31 am

MUGEN...easy as that.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
sirjibbs323
Cerberus
Cerberus

Playstation Network sirjibs323

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:04 am

pokemons
state of decay
metal gear soild hd
spartacus legends
replaying fable 2 so i can get everything on my new gamertag
and on friday getting the walking dead dlc
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:08 am

sirjibbs323 wrote:
metal gear soild hd
I was thinking about playing some MGS3 myself.

Quote :
spartacus legends
Is that multi-player only?
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:47 am

Women, weed and alcohol.

Oh wait. It's gaming. I think I am going to play RE3. Nothing at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:50 am

Playing the hell out of Project X Zone. I turned off the dialog because I can't stan anime voice actors, less Japanese anime voice actors.

Also playing FFXIII here and there. It's slowly slooooowly growing onto me. But I would have beaten any other game by now in the time it took me to get to where I'm at right now.
Back to top Go down
sirjibbs323
Cerberus
Cerberus

Playstation Network sirjibs323

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:00 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
sirjibbs323 wrote:
metal gear soild hd
I was thinking about playing some MGS3 myself.

Quote :
spartacus legends
Is that multi-player only?
no u can play cpu but u need to be online to play it at all the online vs is laggy and bugged
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:04 pm

playing through an old game we never much cared for with my brother, but is proving tons of fun. Lord of the rings, war in the north.
Back to top Go down
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:51 pm

Vandal wrote:

Also playing FFXIII here and there. It's slowly slooooowly growing onto me. But I would have beaten any other game by now in the time it took me to get to where I'm at right now.
I love Final Fantasy, but I loathe that game. I could not bring myself to finish it. The gameplay is almost non existant, and the story is the most poorly written mess I have ever seen, read or played through
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:09 pm

valereth wrote:
Vandal wrote:

I love Final Fantasy, but I loathe that game. I could not bring myself to finish it. The gameplay is almost non existant, and the story is the most poorly written mess I have ever seen, read or played through
I feel like the game is trying to involve me as little as possible. Why can't I control my party? There was one time I was fighting a boss like monster and all Snow and Vanille did was taunt and heal. I had to kill the monster all by myself, and it took a good 10 minutes. What was the point of that?!
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:57 pm

RE 3 currently.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:05 pm

valereth wrote:

You just don't know how to appreciate a great game. Come on, Final Fantasy wasn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:39 pm

Vandal wrote:
valereth wrote:
Vandal wrote:

I feel like the game is trying to involve me as little as possible. Why can't I control my party? There was one time I was fighting a boss like monster and all Snow and Vanille did was taunt and heal. I had to kill the monster all by myself, and it took a good 10 minutes. What was the point of that?!

You can change paradigms. Put them as Commando/Ravager if you want them to attack.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:42 pm

I deleted Claire's duplicate post.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:39 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Vandal wrote:
valereth wrote:
Vandal wrote:

You can change paradigms. Put them as Commando/Ravager if you want them to attack.
I did shift paradigms, but it only changed Lightning's. The game just mentioned paradigms, I didn't know I had to add and customize it outside of battle. Which by then was too late.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:47 pm

I just got done with Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend and now I want to start a Code Veronica playthrough considering I haven't beat it yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:16 pm

Vandal wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Vandal wrote:
valereth wrote:
Vandal wrote:

I did shift paradigms, but it only changed Lightning's. The game just mentioned paradigms, I didn't know I had to add and customize it outside of battle. Which by then was too late.
The game does not want you to play it. That is why there is no exploration. That is why there are no towns. That is why there is almost no interaction with NCPs. /that is why there is a theme park with nothing to do. That is why you only control one character in battle. Square wanted to tell a story. They did not want to make a game, and that story suuuucked
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:48 pm

valereth wrote:
Vandal wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Vandal wrote:
valereth wrote:
Vandal wrote:

The game does not want you to play it. That is why there is no exploration. That is why there are no towns. That is why there is almost no interaction with NCPs. /that is why there is a theme park with nothing to do. That is why you only control one character in battle. Square wanted to tell a story. They did not want to make a game, and that story suuuucked
I'm already four and a half hours in, and I barely know what's going on. Some chick turned into crystal, I'm wondering why I should care, this is the main question I'm asking: why should I care about these characters? The only ones I care about barely get any screentime, and when they do, they only bring up more questions. The game is making me have a hard time liking it. And there's two more discs. If this were Dead Space, I would have curb stomped every necromorph into nothing but space jibblets.
Back to top Go down
valereth
Zombie
Zombie

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:13 am

Vandal wrote:
valereth wrote:
Vandal wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
Vandal wrote:
valereth wrote:
Vandal wrote:

I'm already four and a half hours in, and I barely know what's going on. Some chick turned into crystal, I'm wondering why I should care, this is the main question I'm asking: why should I care about these characters? The only ones I care about barely get any screentime, and when they do, they only bring up more questions. The game is making me have a hard time liking it. And there's two more discs. If this were Dead Space, I would have curb stomped every necromorph into nothing but space jibblets.
The game will not answer your questions in the cut scenes. It has no concept of exposition. It just makes up terms like "fal'cie" and "l'cie" without bothering to pause and explain to the player what those are. I get that the characters know what all of this crap is. IT is their world, but I am not a part of their world. I do not know how it works or what any of that means. In order to properly establish your world, you have to make me understand the world. This is the biggest problem with the game.

Being fair, there are explanations for what all this crap is. They are not well written, and they are likely to still leave you with some lingering questions, but they are there. They are all in the journals, and there are tons of them. I mean MAss Effect levels. There is a big difference between how Mass Effect does it and how Final Fantasy XIII does it, though. In Mass Effect. you do not need them to understand the story. They are there for people that want more information and depth on the universe and its inhabitants. They are not necessary to know what is going on because the story is well told. They are, also, voiced. Well, all of hte most important once are voiced anyway. In Final Fantasy XIII, you have to read them to understand what is going on, and the key word is read. None of them are voiced for you. You have to read a fucking novel to know what is happening in the cut scenes. That is bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently playing?   What are you currently playing? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you currently playing?
Page 1 of 1