HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED Empty
PostSubject: Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED   Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:27 pm

Hello folks! I thought I'd share a few pics of one of my Hot Toys RE4 figures. At this point Hot Toys has offered up two versions of Leon Kennedy (clothed in his normal garb and in his RPD uni), Jack Krauser (regular and mutated), and the Chainsaw Ganado. Hot Toys is a very prominent toy manufacturer from China who seems to be focusing these days on movie licenses, and thankfully for us has dabbled in the RE franchise. At this point HT has announced manufacture of Chris and Sheva from RE5, so I can only hope that maybe they'll take a step back in time and offer up some figures from the older games. A Full compliment of Alpha team would be just fine by me! Twisted Evil HT does a great job on their packaging: the boxes are termed "collector friendly" because you don't have to tear any of the packaging apart in order to remove the figure/accessories, and can easily replace the figure back into the container for storage or whatever. Krauser comes with all of his game appropriate accessories (machine gun, bow and arrows, and his trademark combat knife). Also included is the little sentry droid that is encountered during the final battle sequences with Krauser. As such, HT figures have never been cheap, but IMO are worth every penny. I took photos of the two Leon versions which HT have produced, but they didn't come out very well, so for now I'm just uploading the Krauser photos. I hope you enjoy!
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED 361139915
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED 361139918
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED 361140783
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED 361139920
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED 361139921
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED 361139923
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED 361139925
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED 361139926
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED 361139927
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED 361139929

Last edited by duralumin on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED   Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:26 pm

Looks pretty nice. I like how you can put them in different poses. Exactly what all can be manipulated on the figures?
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED   Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 2:26 am

Hmmmm, his face doesnt looks exactly the same as in RE 4... He looks more like angry punk xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED   Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:34 am

this is a very nice looking figure of Krauser...i like it
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED   Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 5:19 pm

frodomir wrote:
Hmmmm, his face doesnt looks exactly the same as in RE 4... He looks more like angry punk xD

Yeah that is a pretty good way to describe him there.Smile

He does look pretty good with the hat though.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED   Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:06 pm

It's probably because we've only seen him with his hat. Were there any scenes without it?
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED   Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 7:25 pm

Hey gang! You bring up an interesting point Frodo: normally Hot Toys delivers headsculpts that are accurate down to the pores in the skin...but when HT's incredibly talented lead sculptor, Yuli, delivered the final product Capcom decided against extreme realism and that they wanted more "anime-ish" faces. Also, my crappy photos probably don't do the headsculpt much justice...so check out the new photos included here. Nite, the Hot Toys company utilizes a body called the Truetype...and it is extraordinarily poseable (I've included a scan of an ad sheet for the Truetype to show the underlying figure). The Krauser figure torso is sheathed in a rubber "skin" which unfortunately takes a lot of the poseability out of it. But I'm happy with it overall. The Truetype involves over 30 points of articulation, which enables extreme poseability, but unfortunately my photos don't reflect that. Hope you like the newer photos, hopefully they better show just how nice these figures are.
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED 361221702
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED 361221710
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED 361221714
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED 361221720
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED 361221724
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED 361221729
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED 361221735
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED 361221745
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED 361221750
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED 361221758
Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED 361223416
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED   Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:39 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
It's probably because we've only seen him with his hat. Were there any scenes without it?

Yeah, that entire second fight he didn't have his hat, he instead wore the red facepaint.Smile And the next fight with Ada too.

@duralumin, that Leon is pretty cool too, although those shoes seem a bit off.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED   Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:54 pm

I need to pay more attention.
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED   Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:42 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Yeah, that entire second fight he didn't have his hat, he instead wore the red facepaint.Smile And the next fight with Ada too.

@duralumin, that Leon is pretty cool too, although those shoes seem a bit off.Smile
If you're referring to the RPD version...the shoes are based on actual hikers that Special Forces are currently using...I swapped them out from a loose parts dealer instead of using the SWAT type combat boots that he oringinally came with. Kinda hard to match the almost non-descript pair of whatchmacallits he's wearing in RE2...from what I can tell they look like high-top penny loafers/sneakers...i.e. they probably don't exist in the real world. Wink Police often wear either regular shoes or the combat type boots you see in RE4 (or black versions of the boots you see in my version of Leon's RPD uni). Both versions of Leon by Hot Toys are based on his appearance in RE4...wherein the RPD duds are slightly different than the ones Leon's wearing in RE2. I ain't complaining as these figures are quite extraordinary in their detail (they'd better be...they cost enough...lol!)
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED   Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:08 am

Leon looks great to me...very nicely detailed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED   Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED Empty

Back to top Go down

Photos of Hot Toys RE4 Jack Krauser and Leon Kennedy 1/6 figures..UPDATED
Page 1 of 1