HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS?

Go down 
+4
frodomir
BioHazardMerc1
leonada
Spike991
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? Empty
PostSubject: Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS?   Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:04 pm

Well, you may or may not know of an RE video called Biohazard 4D-Executer, it was made in Japan, and has english subs for us yankees.Smile Anyway, a character in there, named Claus, which is what is says in the credits, but in the subtitles it says Klaus, but he is the leader of a UBCS team sent in to retrieve Dr. Cameron's research. Spoiler: At the end his face gets impaled by these large tentacles, which I though could possibly be the cause for Krauser's scars. Krauser was apparently involved in a crash two years pior to 2004, and Executor takes place, well, we don't know when, one might assume Raccoon City, but we really can't be sure. Even though they seemed very similar in appearance, it isn't true because of a couple of facts: First, Claus was impaled in the stomach/torso area, Krauser had none of these scars(at least not until his knife battle with Leon), and not only was his face impaled by the tentacles, but his entire face was completely torn apart.Smile So Krauser is not the same as Claus, but are they possibly related, that is a question for another time, especially since there are no facts or evidence to show anything like that, so what did you think?

Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? Krause10
Back to top Go down
leonada
Zombie
Zombie
leonada

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS?   Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:39 pm

i seen Biohazard 4D-Executer on youtube it was not one of the great things they ever made
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS?   Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:41 pm

leonada wrote:
i seen Biohazard 4D-Executer on youtube it was not one of the great things they ever made

You didn't like it? I thought it was pretty good, better than Apocolypse & Extinction, I even downloaded it.Smile
Back to top Go down
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS?   Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 2:52 pm

Spike991 wrote:
leonada wrote:

You didn't like it? I thought it was pretty good, better than Apocolypse & Extinction, I even downloaded it.Smile
Yeah true, I like it better than these 2 movies. the movie wasn't that bad.
I don't think they are related because if they are related I think Leon would call him Claus instead of Krauser when they first met each other in a knife battle in Re4. Well they ARE really similar.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS?   Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 3:11 pm

[quote="stewiegriffin_1108"]
Spike991 wrote:
I don't think they are related because if they are related I think Leon would call him Claus instead of Krauser when they first met each other in a knife battle in Re4. Well they ARE really similar.

Yeah, that is another thing, he probably would have known him by Claus and not Krauser.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS?   Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:04 pm

He looks the same... It is him
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS?   Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:08 pm

frodomir wrote:

They do look very similar, but other than the stuff I said about Claus' face being entirely ripped apart, and killing him, the nose is different, as well as the chin.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS?   Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:12 pm

Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

They do look very similar, but other than the stuff I said about Claus' face being entirely ripped apart, and killing him, the nose is different, as well as the chin.Smile

Yeah thats the only thing... Depends... Maybe its somebody else... We saw Jack in RE 4 and his death...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS?   Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:16 pm

frodomir wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
frodomir wrote:

Yeah thats the only thing... Depends... Maybe its somebody else... We saw Jack in RE 4 and his death...

Yeah, but another major thing is that they don't really give us any type of time, date, anything, so we don't know if this happened before, after, or during Raccoon City, or how long before or after, they really should have given us more, but for a 20 minute flick it is really good.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS?   Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:20 pm

Movie is short thats the prob.

Running time 19 mins
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS?   Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:21 pm

frodomir wrote:
Movie is short thats the prob.

Running time 19 mins

Yeah, the Wesker's Report was about the exact same time, 19 minutes, plus a trailer for CVX.Smile
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS?   Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:23 pm

Im happy that degeneration wasnt tha short
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS?   Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 6:25 pm

frodomir wrote:
Im happy that degeneration wasnt tha short

You & me both, and I am also happy that Alice wasn't with them.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS?   Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:22 am

You know I never saw this Biohazard 4D but these two characters look alike to me...but I'm going to check this out further to make sure
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS?   Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 7:30 am

I think that you people are just crazy,serisly.I bet that they don't even thought about Klaus when they made Krauser,they just look like similar to each other,stop freaking out,damn,nerds,lol,go eat a pizza
Back to top Go down
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS?   Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:18 am

they do are similar but I don't think they are related for sure. I don't have any arguments about that but I'm 100% sure
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS?   Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:45 am

Wow, they do look alike.

Another one of those Jill/Regina paradoxes, I guess. Wink
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS?   Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:14 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Wow, they do look alike.

Another one of those Jill/Regina paradoxes, I guess. Wink

Regina from Dino Crisis right?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS?   Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:54 pm

Spike991 wrote:

Yeah. That's what I call it when characters (either movies, video games, or whatever) are so alike, yet not seemingly related (especially if they're owned by the same company or person).

"Jill/Regina Paradox"

The Jill and Regina similarity was the very first one I noticed, so naturally I named the "phenomenon" after them. There's been a couple other cases of Jill/Regina paradoxes since then, but the Krauser/Claus similarity is the first one in a while.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS?   Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:57 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Yeah. That's what I call it when characters (either movies, video games, or whatever) are so alike, yet not seemingly related (especially if they're owned by the same company or person).

"Jill/Regina Paradox"

The Jill and Regina similarity was the very first one I noticed, so naturally I named the "phenomenon" after them. There's been a couple other cases of Jill/Regina paradoxes since then, but the Krauser/Claus similarity is the first one in a while.

Hmmm, I haven't played Dino Crisis, but I remember one of your threads saying something about this.Smile I guess another could be Raiden coming in from the future in Metal Gear Raiden: Snake Eraser?Smile
Back to top Go down
Kytte
Zombie
Zombie
Kytte

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS?   Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 4:10 pm

Bernard wrote:
I think that you people are just crazy,serisly.I bet that they don't even thought about Klaus when they made Krauser,they just look like similar to each other,stop freaking out,damn,nerds,lol,go eat a pizza

Ermm, not quite sure that's appropriate

But anyway there may be a link, would be interesting if it was the same guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS?   Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Jack Krauser, Claus from the UBCS?
Page 1 of 1