Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures

Go down 
+5
Leon Kennedy
PublicEnemy
Regenerator
lyfesArcanum
Ghost Leader
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures Empty
PostSubject: Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures   Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:03 am

Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures 1237649231247

Wesker is also a confirmed character, and Chainsaw Majini is rumored. But I hope they make a Jill.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures   Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:06 am

Wow, those look really cool. Not like the crappy quality Chris that came with the SE of the game. Something to add to my list of things I'd like to get. Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures   Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:54 pm

these look amazing
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures   Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:47 pm

Agree,those looks fine quality.

ps:your topic name sounds funny(especially if you remove the "Figures" at the end...)
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures   Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:47 pm

PublicEnemy wrote:

ps:your topic name sounds funny(especially if you remove the "Figures" at the end...)

Hot Toys is the company. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures   Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:22 pm

Wow! I want these! I agree, I hope they make a Jill! Smile
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures   Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 5:25 pm

Maybe it is just me, but in this figure they overdid Chris' pecks.Smile
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures   Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:16 am

Leon Kennedy wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:

Hot Toys is the company. Rolling Eyes

yeah i know,quite funny name isnt it? Laughing
Back to top Go down
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures   Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:27 pm

In the land of licensed 1/6 (12") action figures Hot toys seems to be king. Problem is, you gotta pack a lot of greenbacks to get one. On the average, a Hot toys figure will run somewhere around the $140 mark. Not saying they aren't worth it...I gotta admit I went on an Ebay selling spree to get Hot Toy's RE4 versions of Leon and Krauser. Will have to wait and see more pics to determine if I want to get either Sheva or Redfield. I've been hoping that Hot Toys will go "retro" and make the versions of Alpha team from the earlier games. Here's to hoping!
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures   Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:01 am

duralumin wrote:
In the land of licensed 1/6 (12") action figures Hot toys seems to be king. Problem is, you gotta pack a lot of greenbacks to get one. On the average, a Hot toys figure will run somewhere around the $140 mark. Not saying they aren't worth it...I gotta admit I went on an Ebay selling spree to get Hot Toy's RE4 versions of Leon and Krauser. Will have to wait and see more pics to determine if I want to get either Sheva or Redfield. I've been hoping that Hot Toys will go "retro" and make the versions of Alpha team from the earlier games. Here's to hoping!
the retro idea is GOLD dura GOLD
Back to top Go down
NEMESIS23
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
NEMESIS23

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures   Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:14 pm

Shocked I want one . Shocked
Back to top Go down
Leon Kennedy
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Leon Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures   Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:42 am

Spike991 wrote:
Maybe it is just me, but in this figure they overdid Chris' pecks.Smile

So did Capcom.
Back to top Go down
http://ykusatwhen.bravehost.com
duralumin
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
duralumin

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures   Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:43 pm

Regenerator wrote:
duralumin wrote:
WE CAN ONLY HOPE...YOU LISTENING HOT TOYS? Spike: I don't know if hot Toys so much overdid Chris' pecs as much as they underdid his arms...Chuck Norris might even be jealous of those guns.....HAH!...who'm I kidding?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.independenceproductions.gobot.com
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures   Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:47 pm

duralumin wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
duralumin wrote:
WE CAN ONLY HOPE...YOU LISTENING HOT TOYS? Spike: I don't know if hot Toys so much overdid Chris' pecs as much as they underdid his arms...Chuck Norris might even be jealous of those guns.....HAH!...who'm I kidding?!

Yeah maybe it was the arms, something is unproportionate.Smile But it has nothing on Norris.Smile

Also I like the idea of some retro stuff, not only of Alpha but also Bravo, we didn't get to see much from those guys, and it would be real keen if they did that.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures   Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot Toys Resident Evil 5 Figures
Page 1 of 1