Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!!   The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 5:16 pm

Ah good ole Leon, you gotta love him. For us female gamers it's always gonna be either Leon or Chris. I'm a Chris girl but don't get me wrong, i do admire Leon very much. Loved him in RE2 where he came in on his first day as a cop...bless him it wasn't much of a first day. It was here he met Ada and i truly did feel for him when she let herself fall...making me believe she had died too the cow lol. He also met Claire and it is as i would say...the dawn of Leon's involvement in history. He faced some of the greatest villains in RE with Birkin and Salazar...and of course not to forget his awesome fight with Krauser, where we discovered a history between the two. I think the only downside to my liking of Leon was being forced to babysit Ashley in RE4....as much as i love the game...i don't love the babysitting.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!!   The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:30 pm

Mr. Kennedy. Well for starters, I didn't like how Capcom has started having him referred to as "Leon S. Kennedy", honestly who says their middle initial? And it wasn't like that in RE2, he was a new guy in RPD, and his introduction to Claire was simply, "Leon Kennedy"...okay now for the real analysis.Smile

In RE2 he was just an average character for me, he was okay, kind of a rookie, which can be expected, and his partnership with Ada was the thing I remembered the most, other than stuff with Birkin. His voice actor in RE2 was okay, and the way the character has developed to RE4 was great in my opinion, definately comparable with Chris & Jill.Smile

Now to RE4, I think that in this game his character's personality was a perfect development from RE2, the smart ass personality and seemingly extreme lucky/unlucky type of situations seemed to develop nicely from a person who had been in his shoes during Raccoon City, where everyone kind of ignored what he said, but anyway he was really enjoyable to go through that game with, and although I don't consider Leon one of my personal favorites, he was extremely cool that first like 6 months after RE4 came out.Smile

His style with popping his collar seems to be something that existed even back in RE2, but almost doesn't look like it because of the graphics and all, but it was cool nonetheless.Smile

His original voice actor Paul Haddad was okay as I said, but when Paul Mercier came in, it seemed to fit perfectly, and although it is a completely different guy, the voice almost sounds the same, minus 6 years, and I always really appreciated that aspect too. Leon has garnered alot of popularity and thus had been gratuitously placed in a CG movie, which his appearance not only looked strange, but it also seemed half-assed, but regardless, he was a cool character, developed into a great charcter and gets a 9.5/10 from me.Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!!   The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 10:22 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mr. Kennedy. Well for starters, I didn't like how Capcom has started having him referred to as "Leon S. Kennedy", honestly who says their middle initial?

It's better than saying your two middle initials...Smile You know who I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!!   The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!! EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 11:56 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mr. Kennedy. Well for starters, I didn't like how Capcom has started having him referred to as "Leon S. Kennedy", honestly who says their middle initial?

It's better than saying your two middle initials...Smile You know who I'm talking about.

Indeed it is.Smile You are talking about George H.W. Bush right?
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!!   The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!! EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 5:05 am

Leon is alright to me but I think he might always be living in Chris's shadow in the RE franchise...he is tough as a nail and does not back down...especially in RE2...he is one of my favorites
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

PostSubject: Re: The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!!   The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:18 am

look at my sig and that should show how i mostly feel about Leon Smile
also can survive an epic jump of death and can jump from a church tower
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!!   The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:43 pm

Leon is your god then lol.
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

PostSubject: Re: The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!!   The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 2:46 pm

yep unless some1 were to become more epic than him
Back to top Go down
RedFieldRiot
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
RedFieldRiot

PostSubject: Re: The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!!   The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:26 pm

Surely Chris is much more epic than Leon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

PostSubject: Re: The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!!   The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:31 pm

see Chris couldn't jump over the big jump whereas i believe Leon would well be able to jump over it (plus he's the only RE character I ever fully remembered cause as said in a post before I was avout 6 or 7 (or even younger Rolling Eyes )when I saw my 1st Resident Evil game)
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!!   The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 3:40 pm

Jumping over a large area is what qualifies someone to be epic?Smile In that case there are a few more candidates.

I also forgot to mention Leon's one-liners, like in RE2, "Game over", or in RE4, "Hasta Luego".Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!!   The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Leon Kennedy Tribute!!!
Page 1 of 1