Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Wesker Children EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Wesker Children EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Wesker Children EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Wesker Children EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Wesker Children EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Wesker Children EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Wesker Children EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Wesker Children EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Wesker Children EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Wesker Children

Go down 
+7
lyfesArcanum
Zombie
Spike991
Ghost Leader
ChrisSherry
charlieRE2
NiteKrawler
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Wesker Children   Wesker Children EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:43 pm

Ok so a while back we were discussing the possibility of some Wesker Children coming into play in a later game. Well, we can throw that out the window. I had thought that Spencer said that only a few survived. Well I recently saw the cutscene again and Spencer actually said only Wesker survived. So there are no other Wesker Children to become villains...sorry guys. Unless of course, Spencer was wrong.
Back to top Go down
charlieRE2
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
charlieRE2

Playstation Network The Beret

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker Children   Wesker Children EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:48 pm

well with the history of resident evil games it wouldn't surprise me if capcom threw in some twists.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker Children   Wesker Children EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:55 pm

The whole "Wesker Children" thing, reminds me of Final Fantasy VII Smile lol

I wonder if this really will happen though?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker Children   Wesker Children EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:24 pm

I'm still not convinced Wesker is dead...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker Children   Wesker Children EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:42 pm

I think he meant it as him being the most prominent to survive, as in some of the documents it talks about it too, and in one I remember it saying that the success rate after Wesker supposedley died, at Arklay, was dropped down to like 17 or 18 percent...

Which might imply that there are still others.Smile

I am pretty sure Wesker is dead, but the one I am not sure about though is Spencer, as he is a very smart and intelligent guy who has been around long enough to know when someone might be planning something, seems a bit off that Wesker managed to get into his castle and kill him. That might be how it happened, but Spencer sure didn't look frightened when hunching next to the taller and inhuman Wesker, what if Spencer injected himself with something beforehand, with that sercurity I sure wouldn't have anything to worry about either, he may have just been playing a Jigsaw in Saw until Chris and Jill arrived and well you know what happens next.Smile This is all theoretical of course.Smile
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Zombie

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker Children   Wesker Children EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:46 am

Ghost Leader wrote:

The dude fell in lava, in a volcano, and was shot by two rockets.

I think he's dead.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JNRoDz
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker Children   Wesker Children EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:55 am

Zombie wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

I think he's dead.
Mr. X was dumped in a pool of molten steel at the end of RE2, but still survived for one last battle. If a Tyrant can survive something like that, Wesker can.

And I've watched that ending numerous times. Those RPGs missed him.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker Children   Wesker Children EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:15 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Zombie wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

I think he's dead.
Mr. X was dumped in a pool of molten steel at the end of RE2, but still survived for one last battle. If a Tyrant can survive something like that, Wesker can.

They did seem to go right through his head didn't they? Then again, I do believe he exploded regardless...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker Children   Wesker Children EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:10 am

Ha, you guys all really like to underestimate Wesker huh? @Spike: Spencer is definitely dead. In the documents it makes that perfectly clear. I know they like to throw in twists and stuff but I know they wouldn't put false information into the background files of a game. Spencer wasn't afraid because he was ready to die. And the documents make mention of the fact that he thought he had more control over Wesker than he did. He did control Wesker, until he spilled all the beans right there in the castle. After that, Wesker no longer needed him (for information of his own life). So he gave him the kung-pow chicken.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker Children   Wesker Children EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:17 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Zombie wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

I think he's dead.

They did seem to go right through his head didn't they? Then again, I do believe he exploded regardless...
No, it was the RPGs that exploded, which threw lava up into the air. It didn't actually show Wesker being vaporized by the blast. Besides, in the video game world, only a direct hit counts; everything else is bust.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker Children   Wesker Children EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:07 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Zombie wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

I think he's dead.

Yep... And that shows how Capcom is short with ideas and stuff... After everything Chris and Sheva passed its just way too dumb to miss him... Even i could hit him with proper training... And they are some sort of agents

I just lold... I mean, either let him burn in peace or reboot the game... Cos its dumb to go like this... Wesker needs to retire... Wesker is sort of James Bond... Too many appearances...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker Children   Wesker Children EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:09 am

frodomir wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Zombie wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

I think he's dead.

Yep... And that shows how Capcom is short with ideas and stuff... After everything Chris and Sheva passed its just way too dumb to miss him... Even i could hit him with proper training... And they are some sort of agents

I just lold... I mean, either let him burn in peace or reboot the game... Cos its dumb to go like this... Wesker needs to retire... Wesker is sort of James Bond... Too many appearances...
Well, at least James Bond has separate story lines, for the most part at least. But hasn't Wesker's goal always been to create a "perfect" world? I may be wrong about this though...
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker Children   Wesker Children EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:10 am

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Well, at least James Bond has separate story lines, for the most part at least. But hasn't Wesker's goal always been to create a "perfect" world? I may be wrong about this though...[/quote]

I dont know what does that have to do with RPG missing him?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker Children   Wesker Children EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:18 am

frodomir wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
Well, at least James Bond has separate story lines, for the most part at least. But hasn't Wesker's goal always been to create a "perfect" world? I may be wrong about this though...

I dont know what does that have to do with RPG missing him?[/quote]
Nothing, I was commenting on your remark about Wesker being like Bond, that's all.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker Children   Wesker Children EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:03 am

Wesker having too many appearances is like saying Ron Weasley had too many appearances in Harry Potter. Yes, I love those books, hush it. :p Wesker is and always has been an intregal part of the RE series. There's no need for him to retire if they can bring him back in a way that fits the caliber of the series. Reboots are usually FTL imo.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker Children   Wesker Children EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 2:37 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Wesker having too many appearances is like saying Ron Weasley had too many appearances in Harry Potter. Yes, I love those books, hush it. :p Wesker is and always has been an intregal part of the RE series. There's no need for him to retire if they can bring him back in a way that fits the caliber of the series. Reboots are usually FTL imo.

haha, Yeah, Harry Potter is great, I didnt read the books, however, I did enjoy the films. I agree with Ghost Leader and Nitekrawler, I dont think hes dead, and even if he is, I didnt like the way he died. Its like Darth Vader in Return of the Jedi. The fight is good, and he kills the emperor at the end, but then, they did something realllly stupid, and thats when they unmasked him. He was an old, chubby faced, british guy with a few scars. Not to mention, they turned him into a whiny kid in the later movies. Yes, Lucas ruined Darth Vader. Capcom almost did this with Wesker in Re5 (IMO). He was pretty good, all the way up til the end. Then he wasnt very smooth, he was more crazy and angry. They made him over act too, just like Danny Glover or something, lol. But, probabley the worst part was the ending. Its like Capcom just decided they wanted to make Wesker look like a retard. He turns into a cheap krauser-like monster and then falls in a pit of Lava, screaming. And then to top it all off, "Suck on this Wesker", boooom! Kill the guy off, without even explaining anything about his organization, Ada wong (who was working with him) and the rest of the virus samples he had collected. Talk about a major slap in the face for Wesker fans, its just like watching Dante (From DMC) getting raped by Nero, or watching Snake get the shit beat out of him by Raiden, or Leon getting stabbed to death by Krauser. I dont mind the Villans losing, they're supposed to, I just thought that it was a shitty wrap-up death that not only lacked any fan service, but also left me with the same questions I had at the end of RE4. Your telling me I have to wait 6 - 8 years to get these questions answered? Will they even be answered? Doesnt really matter anyhow considering that every RE character will be old farts by that time anyway. I mean, how come they couldnt battle just Chris and Wesker, Chris can win, without any stupid 1 liners and without the precesence of Sheva, she should have held off monsters while Chris fights Wesker, or I dunno. Wesker should have never mutated either. People say that there was Wesker fan service in the beginning, but that was just him teleporting back in forth, I personally wanted to see more gun play and less Wesker dashing. I mean I know Wesker was in alot of games, but still, that shouldnt be a reason to kill him off in such a way, esspecially without explaining things, which is probabley what pissed me off the most.

P.S. Whats gonna happen to Sherry? Didnt Wesker capture her, or isnt she being monitored by his organization? Im so confused scratch
Back to top Go down
R3SiD3NT 3vIl
Cerberus
Cerberus
R3SiD3NT 3vIl

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker Children   Wesker Children EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:22 pm

Weskers not dead Twisted Evil.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker Children   Wesker Children EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:43 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

I think it is definately time for Wesker to retire, like frodomir said, he has had too many appearances like Bond, but they have taken the Wesker character as far as he can go, I don't think that I am underestimating Wesker, not by a long shot, I think everyone else is overestimating him, he was great, but more than likely he is dead, they have already spent time trying to bring him back, and he had some amazing performances after being brough back(which is why I am personally fine with him being brought back the first time), but they have really compeletely changed his character, and not in a good way in my opinion, but I think that for the sake of this awesome, great and really cool character, they should not bring him back, it would just be overkill...

As for Spencer, there may have been documents that said he died, it may be the most obvious thing in the world, but it was pretty obvious that Wesker had died back in RE1, and there were documents that mentioned that too, plus that was just an interesting theory I had, which would be nice, as Spencer hasn't risen from the dead before, so bringing him back I think would be more fitting.Smile

As for the RPG's, which I thought was lame, also added that Sheva had to be at your side the entire time, just to add emphasis, probably indirectly related to the racism claims, which could have had a cool Wesker and Chris fight..

They did seem to miss, I saw his head make some fast jerking motions, but with that said the splash damage alone would have been pretty effective, with the lava as well, and the poison may have still been taking it's toll on him, that is the overdose.Smile

And as Indiana said, we could have had a great fight with those two guys, I personally liked dodging Wesker's quick attacks and then doing little quick-button pressing sequences that end with a satisfying punch to Wesker's grill, and Chris waiving his hand in pain afterwards, but this was interupted by Sheva and Jill...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker Children   Wesker Children EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:30 pm

Ah Spike, when will we ever agree on the entertainment side of things? We're like conservative vs. liberal here lol. I don't have much to add that wouldn't be me just trying to change your opinion so I'll end with a slightly amusing theory of mine which is obviously not to be taken seriously.

"Wesker's virus gave him a special cloning ability and so he made another Wesker. He wiped that Wesker's memory with one of those pen things from Men in Black. This cloned Wesker must track down Spencer because of the driving primal need to know about his own past. When the cloned Wesker and Spencer meet the cutscene from the game initiates. When Spencer is dead the real Wesker jumps out of freakin nowhere and tea bags the hell out of the cloned Wesker!!!11!!!one!!!!!11!111!!!!!won!!! The real Wesker proceeds to throw the fake one out the window to his certain doom. Wesker then uses his little known master glassblowing skill to repair the window so it looks like new. That's when Chris and Jill find him and Jill tackles him out the window. The Wesker seen in RE 5 who fights Chris and Sheva is actually the cloned version who the real Wesker saved after the fall and reprogrammed his memory with the Men in Black thing. The real Wesker then stayed behind the scenes and watched as naive Chris and Sheva knocked the fake Wesker into next week. The real Wesker is still out there! He's getting his makeup on right now because he's needed on set for RE 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!"

And that, my friends, is how it really went down.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker Children   Wesker Children EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:58 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Ah Spike, when will we ever agree on the entertainment side of things? We're like conservative vs. liberal here lol. I don't have much to add that wouldn't be me just trying to change your opinion so I'll end with a slightly amusing theory of mine which is obviously not to be taken seriously.

lolz, well that seems to be somewhat true, but we have had a few agreements too, there is still hope.Smile
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker Children   Wesker Children EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:33 am

I don't like it but Capcom might write him back in using the ol "Clones" trick.

Wesker is so smart he wouldn't risk himself getting killed so he made a clone of himself. Otherwise at the end of RE5 if he had gotten into the Jet with the Uro Boros missles he'd have gotten shot down and killed as Sheva mensions in the control room of the ship. Then how could he rule a world of Worm Thingies like he had planned?

Either way Capcom did a horrible job of writing the story. I've seen better scripts come out of Film Students, I should know. I went to Film School (BTW, if you're thinking about going, don't).
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker Children   Wesker Children EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:41 am

It's always possible that the Wesker in RE 5 was a clone. That could also explain his slightly different personality. I theorized that as a joke a while back but maybe there's something to it lol.
Back to top Go down
Voltius
Zombie
Zombie
Voltius

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker Children   Wesker Children EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:05 pm

Freinds, friends.

Over the years, some of us will leave, some of us will stay. But no matter what happens in life. One day when RE6-RE7-RE8 comes out, let us make a pact. Let us vow to return here, to this post. And all have a good LOL, when we find out that Wesker really is a clone.

ROFL.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker Children   Wesker Children EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 1:33 pm

Voltius wrote:
Freinds, friends.

Over the years, some of us will leave, some of us will stay. But no matter what happens in life. One day when RE6-RE7-RE8 comes out, let us make a pact. Let us vow to return here, to this post. And all have a good LOL, when we find out that Wesker really is a clone.

ROFL.
I hereby accept this pact as my own.

Assuming the world doesn't end on December 21st, 2012, that is. lol!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker Children   Wesker Children EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:18 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
It's always possible that the Wesker in RE 5 was a clone. That could also explain his slightly different personality. I theorized that as a joke a while back but maybe there's something to it lol.

You know that could actually be a logical thing, but I just don't like the idea of clones in RE, although Alfred and Alexia are clones from Veronica, this would be on a completely different scale....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wesker Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesker Children   Wesker Children Empty

Back to top Go down

Wesker Children
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next