HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil Revelations 2

Go down 
+32
Mcghie
greenblue
00biohazard
chrisredfielmusculo
gmc1992
Hollapeno
Valentine Fan
EQOAnostalgia
Mullet_Wesker
TwerkinBirkin
Kobalt
AzureSparkle
AWDCP
TeenWolf420
Bulls-3ye
DXP
Ssplain
sliced-bread-no2
RebelliousQueen
will1234562
sirjibbs323
TheBatMan
37 Narwhals
White Rock
PWNERX
DampRevil
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
Ghost Leader
PAULSAMSON
Known_Hero
Vandal
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 1:00 pm

Got a better look at the extra Raid Mode stages:
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 Rev2

From the looks of it, it's just like DampRevil said. Ivy University, Edonia and Queen Zenobia (though that was an obvious one). I still wonder about the first, it really looks like the mine from RE5.

In other news, D.C. Douglas will be voicing Albert Wesker in his Raid Mode cameo role.
http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/resident-evil-news/d-c-douglas-reprises-wesker-role-for-revelations-2-raid-mode/

Lastly, have some renders of new enemy types in the spoilers:
The Rotten:
The Revenant:
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:25 pm

I thought the enemies in barry's trailer looked more zombie like, and the Revenant... WTF is going on!?!.
Those can't just be mutilated crazy humans can they?, now i don't know what to think.

I really am enjoying all the mystery and build up to this new game, it feels like Resident Evil again.
Also i'm certain (and the wiki agrees with me) that Natalia is the girl running through the teaser.
Also also i've been through the wiki's entire list of female characters, no good matches.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:25 am

Bulls-3ye wrote:
I thought the enemies in barry's trailer looked more zombie like, and the Revenant... WTF is going on!?!.
Those can't just be mutilated crazy humans can they?, now i don't know what to think.

They are sown together from multiple people.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:57 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Got some more info. The girl is named Natalia Korda and has "special powers" that allow her to sense the presence of enemies.

The release dates for the episodes are as follows: Episode 1 – February 17, Episode 2 – February 24, Episode 3 – March 3 and Episode 4 – March 10. These dates are for US PlayStation owners, everyone else in the world, including US Xbox and Steam users, get the episodes a day after. The retail version will release March 13th.

Season Pass owners will get additional content, including HUNK as a playable character in Raid Mode and special chapters for Moira and Natalia.

Those who can wait for the retail release will get all Season Pass extra content in addition to Albert Wesker for Raid Mode, extra costumes and four extra Raid Mode stages taken from previous RE games.

Here's a pic:
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 2428aba88f0247f1f0ae728646870bc2-e1417514501168

If someone can tell what those four extra stages in the bottom right corner are, do share.

I think the bottom two are Eastern Slav Republic's town square and Queen Zenobia. No idea of the first one but the second reminds me of RPD. Could it be?

That looks like Manhunt 2.

TheBatMan wrote:
DampRevil wrote:
I watched that video the night before Barry was announced and most of his theories seemed pretty logical. The second he mentioned Lisa Trevor he lost me though. I don't even think I finished the rest of the video.

Here's my theory about the antagonist:

1.) The antagonist will be connected to Claire more than anyone. You can see in the trailer that all of the surveillance footage is focused on Claire and Claire alone. Plus, it was stated that the assailants think Claire is a spy leaking information to Terra Save. Not to mention that they know her name specifically.

2.) The antagonist will be connected to the Ashford family or be in possession of the Veronica virus.  If you guys recall the rumor about the two returning characters and the character who has been mentioned but never seen, that rumor turned out to be Revelations 2. That rumor also stated that the title for said game was Enhanced Veronica. To go along with that, Capcom stated that Revelations 2 went through many title changes before they settled on Revelations 2. So it's very possible that Revelations 2 was called Enhanced Veronica at one point in time.

3.) Lastly, with all the nods to Code Veronica, I can't imagine the antagonist not being connected to the Ashford's or the Veronica virus. I wouldn't be surprised if Capcom started experimenting with cloning. A similar scenario happened with Ada and Carla in Resident Evil 6. Also, Alexia and Alfred are clones, so it wouldn't surprise me if Capcom added another Ashford clone into the mix.

The rumour about the returning characters is from some very specific information a tiny handful of people in the RE community were trusted with, including myself. This was about a year ago. However, this summer one particular individual broke that trust and began dropping big hints which is what caused the community to explode. Nevertheless, the information we had is in no way related to ''Enhanced Veronica' which was a totally unrelated fake. There is nothing to say t-Veronica will be in this game and judging from the enemies revealed so far, it won't be.

Also, Capcom have been using cloning methods every since the series began. Where do you think all the Hunters and Tyrants came from?

The villain may also be focusing on Barry just as much as Claire. In the trailer he seems to be holding an audio device with Moira's pleas for help recorded on it. The question is, did Claire and Moira get a message out, or did someone send this recording to Barry?

Regarding the video. It's a good effort but its clutching at straws somewhat.

Lucia. - He's wasting his time with that one.

Alexia Ashford - Again, Enhanced Veronica is a fake. And the video's theory about the ants is pretty much dismissed by the footage he shows of the South Pole base being blown to hell minutes after Alexia's death.

Annette Birkin - In the canon scenario she is gutted right in front of your character and bleeds out. She is then vaporised in the lab explosion. Then for added measure, she is vaporised again in the missile strike.

Elza Walker - Really?

Lisa Trevor - Dead.

I'd bet everything I have its elza walker

I kinda dont care who it is right now, id rather find out when I play. Although its probably not a spoiler like Jill being the person in the plague doctor outfit in RE5.

Btw BatMan, do you know who leaked that info that was entrusted onto them? Maybe the world will never know. Just like who really shot JFK or who really downvoted Teh Spike's post that time.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 3:11 am

Capcom embraces the game's handheld roots and RER2 will also be available on the Vita, even if it's just in its digital form.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 B4MhKS9CcAAQi4h

Not a fake, it's from Shuhei Yoshida's twitter: https://twitter.com/yosp/status/541312841127432192
Back to top Go down
TheBatMan
Zombie
Zombie
TheBatMan

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:24 pm

MSR wrote:

Btw BatMan, do you know who leaked that info that was entrusted onto them? Maybe the world will never know. Just like who really shot JFK or who really downvoted Teh Spike's post that time.

Yeah I know who it was, but I don't want to add to any further drama. There's already far, far too much of it in the RE community. Needless to say had he kept his trap shut, we'd probably know a lot more about the game, including the identity of the villain by now.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:44 pm

I haven't read all the posts here, but I was just thinking......could the female villain be.....REBECCA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:00 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
I haven't read all the posts here, but I was just thinking......could the female villain be.....REBECCA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Well, look who's trolling now.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 5:31 am

PWNERX wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

Well, look who's trolling now.

am I trollin' PWNERX? AM I???
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 10:02 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
That would be so awesome and funny. The series needs a longtime hero to turn villain, it would shake things up.
Back to top Go down
AWDCP
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
AWDCP

Playstation Network IceFireWarden
Steam : IceFireWarden

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:00 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
That would be so awesome and funny. The series needs a longtime hero to turn villain, it would shake things up.

Hmm...medical/pyschological project that Rebecca is leading that originally was very docile and nice until she starts to unhinge, resulting in weird shit that reminds me of Amnesia: The Dark Descent and Machine of Pigs?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AWeDontCareProduct/featured
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 3:19 pm

AWDCP wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:

Hmm...medical/pyschological project that Rebecca is leading that originally was very docile and nice until she starts to unhinge, resulting in weird shit that reminds me of Amnesia: The Dark Descent and Machine of Pigs?

She's pissed she hasnt been in a full lenght main storyline game since RE0. UC and cameos in Mercs Reunion and Mercs3D have just been teases. Now Miss Chambers has grown her hair out(hopefully) and will be back with a vengeance in Rev2 as the antagonist! Billy is gonna be there too
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 3:01 am

Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 6:36 am

Apparently there is a manga called Heavenly Island that is tied to Revelations 2. I am not much on manga, but if I find any information I will bring it back here.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 7:58 am

Yep. It's being written by the same person who wrote Marhawa Desire, Naoki Serizawa. I'm hopeful for a translation since we got the previous one too.

Here's the cover for issue 1:
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 398?cb=20140918213213
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

Playstation Network DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 4:13 pm

While we're on the topic of new news, Barry got his outfit from Alpha Industries!

Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 Tumblr11
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 5:16 pm

I know what PWNERX is buying for himself this Christmas.
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 12:31 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I know what PWNERX is buying for himself this Christmas.

As long as it comes with a Jill Sandwich.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
EQOAnostalgia
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
EQOAnostalgia

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:00 pm

I was going to wait to get the physical copy but i have to play this ASAP and i know i won't be able to wait lol. I also want to be able to upload it to my channel as soon as it comes out. I hope this game is as good or better than Revelations was.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/EQOAnostalgia
Bulls-3ye
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bulls-3ye

Playstation Network Bulls-3ye_86

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:40 am

Am i the only one that thinks barry's outfit makes him look like a member of the U.B.C.S.?
I mean with the grey pants, green jacket, tactical harness and drop down thigh holtster.
When i first saw it i did a double take, i thought it was part of an Umbrella DLC or something.

Yeah i guess that describes every Resident Evil hero but that's what it made me think of.
Although its hard to mistake him since it says B.S.A.A. on everything he's wearing.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 3:05 pm

There's a lot of exciting news coming our way regarding Revelations 2!

To start, Capcom released the full Japanese opening and it revealed a lot (I didn't watch it though). I'll post the information in the spoiler box. There's not really anything too bad except for one.
Spoiler:

Capcom also revealed a lot of information about Raid Mode today! Not much actually, but enough to get excited for! Let me start by saying that it was confirmed that Moira and Natalia will not be playable in Raid Mode, but that was pretty obvious. The only confirmed characters thus far are Claire, Barry, Wesker, and Hunk. Interestingly enough, there's about 18 different characters in Raid Mode and I don't think they're mostly costumes. Given that they've already announced that stages from Revelations and RE6 will appear in Revelations 2, I'm assuming the rest of the cast will be taken from those two games.

Lastly, it was announced that Claire will be one of three main characters in the prequel comic, Heavenly Island. The comic follows a Japanese film crew as they travel to South America to film a bikini modeling contest. While there, they meet Claire and other Terra Save members who have deemed the island dangerous.

Below are some pictures to match the above statements:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 12:21 am

I guess I'll just discuss this in spoiler tags if someone wants to keep a complete story blackout.

Spoiler:

As for the Raid mode characters, I doubt they'd count costumes as different characters. So, we have Claire, Barry, Albert and HUNK. It's safe to say the villain will be one of the playable characters. Quite possibly Leon, Chris, Jill, Sherry and Ada could be making the roster since they were seen in RER/RE6 and have a connection to Claire and/or Barry. That's already 10 characters.

Now, if we are looking at (playable) characters only from RER and RE6, we're left with Jake, Helena, Piers, Carla, Agent, Parker, Keith, Quint, Jessica, Clive, Raymond, Morgan, Jack Norman, Rachael and Lady HUNK. I scratched out the previous villains since I doubt one-shot villains will have any cameos. Who, if any, of them could have a chance at making the roster is anyone's guess.

BTW, now that Barry is a confirmed BSAA agent, the chances of Rebecca also being with the group are high. Or at least higher than before.
Back to top Go down
DampRevil
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DampRevil

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:34 am

Spoiler:

To carry on with your list of mentioned names for Raid Mode, I think that Jake, Rachael, and Lady Hunk will make an appearance as well. Jake may appear because Wesker is playable, Rachael may appear because her sister in in the game, and Lady Hunk may appear because Hunk is playable. So assuming everyone we've mentioned so far is playable, that brings the count to 13 playable characters so far. That still leaves about 5 more characters.

As for Rebecca, I've thought about her joining the B.S.A.A., but I actually think of her more as a Terra Save person. Terra Save approves of different medicines and vaccines, and all of that seems more tailored to Rebecca rather than straight combat like the B.S.A.A.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:44 am

DampRevil wrote:
Terra Save approves of different medicines and vaccines, and all of that seems more tailored to Rebecca rather than straight combat like the B.S.A.A.
I could not agree more. Leave the fighting to soldiers, bleeding hearts need to stay out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:55 am

It's not like the BSAA wouldn't need medics, though.

DampRevil wrote:
To carry on with your list of mentioned names for Raid Mode, I think that Jake, Rachael, and Lady Hunk will make an appearance as well. Jake may appear because Wesker is playable, Rachael may appear because her sister in in the game, and Lady Hunk may appear because Hunk is playable. So assuming everyone we've mentioned so far is playable, that brings the count to 13 playable characters so far. That still leaves about 5 more characters.

Hmm... Maybe there will be more characters appearing in the campaign that the ones they have already shown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Revelations 2   Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Revelations 2
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next