HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?

Go down 
+7
PWNERX
Shrike
hunter destroyer
Vandal
Mass Distraction
00biohazard
Nobudy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which campaign do you think was more important?
Leon
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Chris
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Jake
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Ada
Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:25 pm

Paperface* wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Well I think Ada is pretty important because without her, this whole thing wouldn't have happened pretty much. Again, it was all pathetic plot pushing devices, and the entire campagin did nothing to me.

Ada individually was the most important. But we're talking about the campaign, Not the character.
What was important in her campaign that contributed to RE and it's story?
Didn't we just learn about Carla's true motives and what Simmons had done to her in Ada's campaign?
Or is there something else i'm missing?

Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 Tumblr_lvsozykoCh1qjejg2o1_500_zpse901da75

Don't get me wrong though. I still think she was the most important character in RE6. Her campaign just didn't affect me story wise.
The major thing she did was only saving Sherry. Other than that, she would just talk to herself and constantly save Leon's ass.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:51 pm

Oh cripes. Not the gifs again.

And wr don't even know why she did that to begin with. I was actually looking forward to finding out why Ada was helping out Jake and Sherry, but when we got to that part I was really disappointes because I had no idea why why she was even there.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:14 pm

Vandal wrote:

And wr don't even know why she did that to begin with. I was actually looking forward to finding out why Ada was helping out Jake and Sherry, but when we got to that part I was really disappointes because I had no idea why why she was even there.
I think one of the devs for RE6 said Ada's story would finally be answered.

I think this was the link: http://kotaku.com/5931148/resident-evil-6-producers-talk-about-ada-wong--and-warn-players-not-to-get-too-gung+ho-in-agent-hunt-mode

And why someone thinks 6 has the weirdest story: http://www.gamefront.com/resident-evil-6-has-the-weirdest-story-in-the-series/2/

I still like the game, but I have to agree with this person.
Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:04 am

Nobudy wrote:
The major thing she did was only saving Sherry. Other than that, she would just talk to herself and constantly save Leon's ass.

Vandal wrote:

So then her "campaign" wasn't all that important after all? Or atleast
not the most important.

Vandal wrote:

Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 Z217086421_zps3c650a97

Oh, I've missed you too sweety <3
Back to top Go down
Sundown31
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sundown31

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:22 am

Is there a "none" option?
I'm trying to make an impression here.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:18 am

Sorry there's no none option. However, you can't state it otherwise.

@Paperface: Her character played a big role in the story, but other than filling plot holes and saving, her campaign was not as important as Chris and Jake's.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 10:22 am

Nobudy wrote:
Vandal wrote:

I think one of the devs for RE6 said Ada's story would finally be answered.

I think this was the link: http://kotaku.com/5931148/resident-evil-6-producers-talk-about-ada-wong--and-warn-players-not-to-get-too-gung+ho-in-agent-hunt-mode

And why someone thinks 6 has the weirdest story: http://www.gamefront.com/resident-evil-6-has-the-weirdest-story-in-the-series/2/

I still like the game, but I have to agree with this person.
That kotaku didn't really answer any questions about her motives and what's on Ada's agenda. It just says she's a spy who does secret things for secret's sake. Okay, Capcom, you can weave stories about as good as a paraplegic can ride a bike, but at least put some effort in it.

I intend to read the weird story, because to me this is the Majora's Mask of the franchise. It is weird as hell.

@Paperface, without Ada's campaign it would have never been revealed that Carla and Ada are two different people despite the fact they're wearing different clothing in the same scene. The campaign also explained little things that didn't really need to be explained, like why the door is barred, or why the key codes are scattered. Lame reasons.
Back to top Go down
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 8:58 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Sorry there's no none option. However, you can't state it otherwise.

@Paperface: Her character played a big role in the story, but other than filling plot holes and saving, her campaign was not as important as Chris and Jake's.
Vandal wrote:
@Paperface, without Ada's campaign it would have never been revealed that Carla and Ada are two different people despite the fact they're wearing different clothing in the same scene. The campaign also explained little things that didn't really need to be explained, like why the door is barred, or why the key codes are scattered. Lame reasons.
Oh, My bad. I thought you guys were agreeing with each other that Ada's campaign was the most important,
And I wanted to know why. Sarrehh Wink

Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 Tumblr_m61rleVFLQ1r7yef7_zps6645dd10

Last edited by Paperface* on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:09 pm

Why do you keep posting those hideous gif girls again…?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:12 pm

Vandal wrote:
Ada's story is now obviously important, but I also liked Jake's campaign due to the fun I got from it. Gung-ho on Ustanak!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:17 pm

Vandal wrote:
When did i say i'll COMPLETELY get rid of it? Hihi Smile Why do YOU still use that ugly batwoman thing as your avatar?

Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 Blairbored_zps375f4f28
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:23 pm

Paperface* wrote:
Vandal wrote:
When did i say i'll COMPLETELY get rid of it? Hihi :)Why do YOU still use that ugly batwoman thing as your avatar?

Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 Blairbored_zps375f4f28
Oh no she didn't. Oh yes she did. I feel the Ban Hammer approaching.
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:34 pm

PWNERX wrote:
Paperface* wrote:
Vandal wrote:
When did i say i'll COMPLETELY get rid of it? Hihi :)Why do YOU still use that ugly batwoman thing as your avatar?

Oh no she didn't. Oh yes she did. I feel the Ban Hammer approaching.
OT!: Oh I'm sorry, is there something i don't know?(most probably). What's with the avatar then?
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:27 am

One thing that absolutely got on my nerves for Chris and Leon's story is how Leon was able to calm Chris down in just a few sentences. The whole "I lost over 70,000 people" quote was just a cover to say "I lost my best friend because of Simmons!" It sounds a lot like "I lost all my men because of her!" True, Simmons isn't absolved of his crime, but he just cause fewer outbreaks than Blue-Ada. Then he tells Chris to "Do the right thing" moments before trying to kill Simmons.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:28 am

Leon is blinded by his affection for Ada, compromising his judgment as a federal agent. He's incapable of doing his job when she's in the picture and therefor unfit for duty.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 3:39 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Leon is blinded by his affection for Ada, compromising his judgment as a federal agent. He's incapable of doing his job when she's in the picture and therefor unfit for duty.
True, that is the case. And it's one of the reasons they should just finish off Ada's story already. Then Leon can just move on with his life. Regardless though, the whole romance sub-plot was pretty pointless since it's pretty much a repeat of what we saw in 2 except they put more focus into it. No answers, just more questions.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:53 am

Paperface* wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Why do YOU still use that ugly batwoman thing as your avatar?
Because I like it and it doesn't slow my screen down.

Nobudy wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
True, that is the case. And it's one of the reasons they should just finish off Ada's story already. Then Leon can just move on with his life. Regardless though, the whole romance sub-plot was pretty pointless since it's pretty much a repeat of what we saw in 2 except they put more focus into it. No answers, just more questions.
Yet, they keep adding confusing detail after confusing detail. They were hoping to sell 6 million copies and managed 4. I don't think they plan to do anymore Resident Evils for a long while, not after fans crucified RE6 and practically ignored Revelations on the console. So wrapping up Leon and Ada's story is something I can pass on if they plan a 7th installment.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:02 am

PWNERX wrote:
I feel the Ban Hammer approaching.
Question 
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:13 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Question 
I think he thinks I'm a mod who has the power to ban people...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:16 am

Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Question 
Not that mods even have the power to ban people to begin with Razz
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:02 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Question 
Yes, I know how forums work. Apparently PWNRX doesn't. Not that there are any grounds on to ban Paperface.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:17 am

Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Vandal wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
PWNERX wrote:
Question 
Yes, I know how forums work. Apparently PWNRX doesn't. Not that there are any grounds on to ban Paperface.
Yeah, I just felt like pointing that out in case someone didn't know. Also yes, there indeed is none.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:23 am

Chris's for sure, his had the best story and better character development. I didn't like piers at first, but eventually started to like his character.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:11 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Chris's for sure, his had the best story and better character development. I didn't like piers at first, but eventually started to like his character.
I think the question was: which campaign is the most important, not which one was the best.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:07 pm

Speaking of Chris' campaign, this is a bit off-topic, but It tries to get with your emotions much more so than the other campaigns. I still think Chris went through the hardest when it came to losing people important to him. First he looses the majority of his team in Edonia that he was like a "Father to his men" thing. Then, he forgets who he is and ends up becoming a smoking alcoholic, then he loses the majority of his team again by the inviso-snake (I can't pronounce the proper name). Afterwards, he fails to stop a missile from infecting a city that probably caused more deaths than Tall Oaks. Finally, what should have been a rescue mission becomes a "fate of the world" scenario that causes him to deal with a nigh invulnerable B.O.W that results in the death of his only teammate left.

In conclusion, sure Chris saved the world by preventing the spread of the C-Virus, but he lost so much just to do so. Much more than Leon and Jake ever did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?   Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which RE6 Campaign do you think was the most important? What are your Pros & Cons for all 4?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next