Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill

Go down 
+14
ThomVD
White Rock
RaviorStygian
CrimsonElder
Methsia
RE Psycho
Outbreakgirl
Nobudy
Mcghie
MasterOfUnlocking
Vandal
DeadlyGenetics
00biohazard
Prince of Judah
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince of Judah
Cerberus
Cerberus
Prince of Judah

Steam : BigYehudah

Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill Empty
PostSubject: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:10 pm

I really would prefer to play Chris' campaign. Is Chris' campaign in anyway more difficult than Jill's?
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:23 pm

It is more difficult than Jill's. It's the real shit.
Back to top Go down
Prince of Judah
Cerberus
Cerberus
Prince of Judah

PostSubject: Re: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:39 pm

well I consider Jill's campaign to be pretty rough on the easier difficulty, >_>.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:32 pm

The way the campaigns were designed is for Chris' to be tougher then Jill's. He doesn't get help as frequently and has more wandering to do. And I don't think I have to explain the enemies.
Back to top Go down
Prince of Judah
Cerberus
Cerberus
Prince of Judah

PostSubject: Re: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:07 am

How useful is Chris' knife? If it is useful, is there a technique to knife fighting?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:12 am

Dudeā€¦ just learn to run past your enemies. Save your ammo for bosses.
Back to top Go down
MasterOfUnlocking
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
MasterOfUnlocking

PostSubject: Re: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:18 pm

Chris' scenario is harder because he gets 2 less inventory slots, needs to find old keys because he doesn't have a lock-pick, and he can't play the piano or mix the chemical for Plant 42 on his own. He also doesn't get a grenade launcher - though he does get more shotgun rounds in compensation.

However Chris does have a couple advantages: he has more health and he pops zombies' heads easier with the handgun.

So overall Chris' scenario is harder, but I wouldn't say it's a lot harder.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:42 am

Yeah it is a little more, well a would say a little more time consuming as if you don't
know the way the game goes you will be doing a lot of backtracking to pick stuff up.
Just play it and have a good time, if it's harder then it makes it all the better.
Games are better on the hardest settings anyway, that way you get more fun out of the game for the money you've spent on it Razz
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:24 am

The one thing that makes Jill's games easier is the grenade launcher glitch (Original GC version only) and being able to use a certain someone's gun if you make a certain decision.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:08 pm

To be honest, I really didn't see the difference.
Back to top Go down
RE Psycho
Cerberus
Cerberus
RE Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:36 pm

I never noticed a difference in difficulty. The only difference to me is you have to manage your inventory better because chris only gets six inventory slots, which means more trips to an item box which is a pain in the a**
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:33 am

I've said this so many times, but I find Chris' campaign easier cause I feel more comfortable around places as him. Knowing Becca's around, plus he's more skilled than Jill. I don't find the inventory slots that bad, it teaches you to be careful and thoughtful with organizing items.

With Jill's, I could easily fudge up and get cocky with what I need and bring.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:08 am

Methsia wrote:
I've said this so many times, but I find Chris' campaign easier cause I feel more comfortable around places as him. Knowing Becca's around, plus he's more skilled than Jill. I don't find the inventory slots that bad, it teaches you to be careful and thoughtful with organizing items.

Speaking of Rebecca, it's also easier because she gives you a limited number of free heals therefore saving you trips and inventory space for first aid sprays.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonElder
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
CrimsonElder

Playstation Network Jimlew316

PostSubject: Re: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:10 am

MasterOfUnlocking wrote:
Chris' scenario is harder because he gets 2 less inventory slots, needs to find old keys because he doesn't have a lock-pick,

This is the only reasons I found Chris campaign to be more difficult. Just take your time and plan your routes, ammo and such. Thats the best part about Remake is it makes you think ahead. I hate talking about this game because I always want to immediatley go and play it.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:39 pm

Nobudy wrote:
Methsia wrote:

Speaking of Rebecca, it's also easier because she gives you a limited number of free heals therefore saving you trips and inventory space for first aid sprays.

knowing a burly bearded man with a magnum is around seems more reassuring than an 18 year old cute medical chick.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:53 pm

Like everyone has said, it's a bit harder. But since it's a hardcore survival game, his campaign is probably the more fun game.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:22 am

Imagine trying to finish this game using only the knife and defense items. That'd be solid.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:55 am

White Rock wrote:
Imagine trying to finish this game using only the knife and defense items. That'd be solid.

Even doing a knife run in RE2 was difficult so I can see how hard the REmake would be for doing this.
I might try it one day when I summon up the courage lol
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:01 am

The only problem would be the bosses, but yeah, it's hard.

Easiest game for knife-only would be Code Veronica, seeing how easy the game and how strong the knife is in that game.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:04 am

ThomVD wrote:
The only problem would be the bosses, but yeah, it's hard.

Easiest game for knife-only would be Code Veronica, seeing how easy the game and how strong the knife is in that game.

Yeah and the fact it is slightly more difficult to get past even the zombies because the mansion corridors are so cramped.
Totally agree with you there Thom, damn CV was so good at knifing, ever swipe also stops enemies from moving and the harder enemies like Bandersnatches and Hunters you can just run like hell
away from them.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:21 pm

The knife was totally useless in the earliest games, but starting from CVX, it improved. The combat knife in RE5 was handy for stunning a villager long enough to run by him or her. But it's not a weapon you could use the whole way through. Just keep it for cracking open the boxes.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:53 pm

ThomVD wrote:
I cant picture fighting most of those bosses with only the knife. Code Veronica had some really tough bosses.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:28 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
I cant picture fighting most of those bosses with only the knife. Code Veronica had some really tough bosses.

The only boss that's a problem is the final Alexia form. Tyrant is easy with knife. As long as you have about 2 first aid sprays, anyone could do it easily. First alexia form might take some practise, but it's really do-able.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:04 pm

ThomVD wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

The only boss that's a problem is the final Alexia form. Tyrant is easy with knife. As long as you have about 2 first aid sprays, anyone could do it easily. First alexia form might take some practise, but it's really do-able.
How about a no herb-no-die-only-knife-playthrough? :0
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:58 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
ThomVD wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

How about a no herb-no-die-only-knife-playthrough? :0

Possible, but it requires a very skilled player. I can't do that Razz .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill   Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill Empty

Back to top Go down

Remake Difficulty, Chris vs Jill
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next