HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot) EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot) EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot) EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot) Empty
PostSubject: Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot)   Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:18 pm

Yeah, I already posted this on Fanfiction.net, but I figured I would post it here as well, in case anyone was interested in reading it.

Disclaimer: I do not own RE, or the song "Throw Your Arms Around Me", they belong to Capcom and the band Hunters & Gatherers, respectively
Throw Your Arms Around Me

I will come to you in the daytime
I will raise you from your sleep
I will kiss you in four places
As I go runnin' down your street

I will squeeze the life right out of you
I will make you laugh, and make you cry
And we may never forget it
As I make you call my name as you shout it to the blue, summer sky

And we may never meet again
So shed your skin lets get started
And you will throw your arms around me
And you will throw your arms around me

The sound of the helicopter's rotors continued to echo through the metal above their heads, almost effectively silencing any attempt at noise. Around the cramped helicopter, none of them spoke. Rebecca lay across the floor, curled up into a ball in an attempt to get some sleep. Barry, on the other hand, continued to empty and reload bullets into his magnum again and again, trying not to meet any of their eyes. In truth, Jill didn't blame him. She understood why he had listened to Wesker, but it still didn't destroy any of the feelings of guilt that were most likely going through his head.

"Barry…" She said, her voice managing to be heard over the constant whirling of the rotors. Looking up from his magnum, Barry focused on the space behind her, still un-willing to meet her eyes. "It's not your fault. You didn't do anything wrong."

"Thanks." The word left his lips in an almost emotionless fashion before his attention shifted back to the rounds that were still gripped in his hand. Giving him one last pitying look, Jill leaned back into the seat. It felt strange to be able to completely relax, given that she hadn't stopped moving for the last five or six hours. Still, she could barely close her eyes without seeing any number of the creatures they had encountered inside the Mansion.

"You alright?" Chris asked her, startling her for just a moment. He hadn't said hardly a single word since they had escaped. As he watched her reaction, he rested his hand on top of hers in a friendly gesture. She smiled gently back at him, entwining her fingers with his.

"Yeah, if you can say that after what we've been through."

"I know what you mean. I can only imagine what's going through Rebecca's head right now." He replied, giving a quick glance in Rebecca's direction.

"She's just a kid. She shouldn't have had to go through this."

"Trust me, she's stronger than she looks. She saved my ass a couple times back there." Smirking a little bit, Jill turned her head and looked at the rising sun. They had survived the night, and a new day had begun. Still, things were never going to be the same as they were before. Wesker, Joseph, Enrico, Forrest, Kenneth, all of them were dead. All that remained of S.T.A.R.S. were huddled within this helicopter, lost in their own thoughts.

"So, what happens now?" Jill asked, turning back to face Chris. Both of them were covered in a combination of blood, dirt, and dust. To be honest, it reminded her of the stereotypical ending to every war movie that she had ever seen. The heroes flying off into the sunset, victorious against their enemies, tattered and tired, but still alive. In this situation, it was definitely a cliché.

"Well, any evidence of what Wesker and Umbrella were up to went up with the Mansion. So much for our proof."

"You don't think people will believe us?"

"I know people won't. Hell, I hardly even believe it. I mean, zombies? It sounds like something you would see on some late night horror movie."

"Only it really happened."

"Exactly."

"Umbrella isn't going to want news of this to get out." Barry said, his voice drifting over to them from where he was still sitting, the bullets once again moving back and forth in his hand. "They're going to want to prevent any news of this getting out."

"But they can't do that, not even they have power over the press." Jill answered, although in her mind she didn't fully believe it. If Umbrella was capable of creating those…things… then what was stop them from silencing any leaks to the press?

"We're going to have to try." Chris replied, leaning back against the seat and closing his eyes for a moment. "Let's just try to get some rest first. I think we could all use it after what we've been through"

"Jill sandwich." Barry joked underneath his breath, barely suppressing a chuckle as Jill rolled her eyes in response. Looking over at her, Chris perked up his eyebrow in a questioning manner.

"Ask me about it later."

"Fine." Leaning his head back, Chris closed his eyes once again, his entire body looking forward to some well-deserved rest. Up in the cockpit, Brad was being unusually quiet, but after abandoning them, he was lucky that they hadn't thrown him out of the helicopter on sight. And from the look he had seen in Jill's eyes, she had wanted to do just that.

"Chris?" Her voice floated up to him, causing him to open his eyes and look at the woman who sat at his side. "Will you throw your arm around me? It'll help me sleep." Responding only with a grin, Chris threw his hand over Jill's shoulders, watching as she nestled her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes.

The only sounds that now filled the helicopter were the rotors above them, and bullets being constantly loaded in and out of Barry's beloved magnum.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot)   Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:18 pm

So sweet! I really liked it, it's a great one-shot and I also like the song. I'm reading your fanfics on FF.net now. I've been thinking of sharing my own but I'm not sure. Again nice one-shot.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot)   Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:27 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
So sweet! I really liked it, it's a great one-shot and I also like the song. I'm reading your fanfics on FF.net now. I've been thinking of sharing my own but I'm not sure. Again nice one-shot.

Thank you very much! You should share some of your fanfics, I'd read them Smile

And if you liked the song, you should look up Pearl Jam's version of it. It's even better than the original one!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot)   Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:39 pm

The ending seemed a bit out of character for Jill, the rest was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot)   Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:45 pm

Mercy wrote:

Well, it is fanfiction. Anything goes, I guess
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot)   Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Yeah I understand that, but it just took me off gaurd because the rest of it didn't seem too out of character.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot)   Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:48 pm

Mercy wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Yeah I understand that, but it just took me off gaurd because the rest of it didn't seem too out of character.

Fair enough. Feedback is always asked for, and I thank you for pointing that out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot)   Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:55 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Fair enough. Feedback is always asked for, and I thank you for pointing that out. Smile
It's just that the build up to that point was rather sudden, maybe if you had made the hand gesture in the beginning gradually build up to that point where Jill is just like "You still don't get the message? Throw your arm around me."

But yeah, uh good job.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot)   Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Mercy wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Valentine Fan wrote:
Mercy wrote:

It's just that the build up to that point was rather sudden, maybe if you had made the hand gesture in the beginning gradually build up to that point where Jill is just like "You still don't get the message? Throw your arm around me."

But yeah, uh good job.

Good point. I really didin't plan this out at all, It was late and I couldn't sleep, so I just decided to write something. So, when I look back on it, you're right, I could have built it up a little bit more.

And thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot)   Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:54 pm

Haha. Cute. Not one to read pairing fanfictions, but I love reading other member's stuff. Keep it up! and check mine out, it's called Resident Evil Abyss. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot)   Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Nice man well done don't stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot)   Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot) Empty

Back to top Go down

Throw Your Arms Around Me (Jill/Chris one-shot)
Page 1 of 1